Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m beginning to think I need a home office to run my Tattle account from 🤔 so I’m going to move my children into the walk in wardrobe in a triple bunk.
I mean I need my own space for all the snarking I have to do! Busy busy boss lady!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m beginning to think I need a home office to run my Tattle account from 🤔 so I’m going to move my children into the walk in wardrobe in a triple bunk.
I mean I need my own space for all the snarking I have to do! Busy busy boss lady!

Im shoving my 3 in the downstairs loo. Plenty room in there for them, and I obviously NEED a home office. Come on. Couldn’t possibly just yknow, sit on my phone on the sofa....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im shoving my 3 in the downstairs loo. Plenty room in there for them, and I obviously NEED a home office. Come on. Couldn’t possibly just yknow, sit on my phone on the sofa....
The kids will understand, we are VIPs.
Why sit on a comfy sofa when you could sit in an office chair?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You'll definitely need some cactus, rose gold and some motivational prints for when you are ignoring the noise coming from the shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guarantee she will plan her pregnancy for when Lachlan is at school so she doesn't have to spend her maternity leave with him!
Although she would still probably chuck him in nursery every day!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sarah will regret the bunk beds when all the other instamum kids are getting mattresses on the floor with tents!
She always has to follow the others.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ all mighty she’s dumb

“Here’s a 4D scan photo of my son and I’m shocked at how much it looks like...... my son”

bleeping hell.

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm gonna
Christ all mighty she’s dumb

“Here’s a 4D scan photo of my son and I’m shocked at how much it looks like...... my son”

bleeping hell.

🙄🙄🙄
I think she's definitely gonna be pregnant soon. She keeps doing all these 'im not pregnant' posts.

Reactions: 5
She's clearly desperate to be pregnant again! All she goes on about lately is baby no. 3 "in the very distant future".

All these instamummyfloggers say things like that so that when they put up their "we've been keeping a secret" video (yawn), we're all meant to act shocked, as if we never saw it coming in in a million years.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well she normally sends him to bed without giving him a damn thing so....
It was probably just the bit that Isla didn’t want though.... 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's just so selfish and lazy of her not to give him anything. She already said he's tired from nursery so maybe a little bit of toast or a ham sandwich might help him to get through to bed time.

Reactions: 8
Sarah will regret the bunk beds when all the other instamum kids are getting mattresses on the floor with tents!
She always has to follow the others.
Oh yes, you are so right because she loves the Scandi look so much. Spitting feathers that the military quarters don't take into account her need to keep up with the latest trend for home office and room for tent beds.

Reactions: 7
It's just so selfish and lazy of her not to give him anything. She already said he's tired from nursery so maybe a little bit of toast or a ham sandwich might help him to get through to bed time.
When my little girl was in nursery all day I’d always give her a little something when she came home. Cheese & crackers or even just a bit of bread & butter. She ate her dinner at 4 which I think is pretty much the norm so I wouldn’t expect her to go from 4pm until morning with nothing to eat. How can she expect
View attachment 40135

Presented without comment... 😬😬😬

Or sometimes we have a full blown family coffee date with the favourite child while the other one is restrained in his buggy asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When my little girl was in nursery all day I’d always give her a little something when she came home. Cheese & crackers or even just a bit of bread & butter. She ate her dinner at 4 which I think is pretty much the norm so I wouldn’t expect her to go from 4pm until morning with nothing to eat. How can she expect

Or sometimes we have a full blown family coffee date with the favourite child while the other one is restrained in his buggy asleep
Or a family coffee date while our child is at nursery.
They remind me of the dursleys and L is Harry Potter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait up guys

We are apparently to believe that Lachlan has been munching the middles out of the strawberries, then putting them back for Mama to find....

Sure Sarah. Sure.

What a ridiculous story to make up about your child just to have something to post about him on Instagram.

Wait up guys

We are apparently to believe that Lachlan has been munching the middles out of the strawberries, then putting them back for Mama to find....

Sure Sarah. Sure.

What a ridiculous story to make up about your child just to have something to post about him on Instagram.
Like we have to believe he purposely scratched Isla. Which in my opinion deserves a time out not being sent to bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.