Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like there’s going to be a pregnancy announcement soon! She keeps making really small hints about having a 3rd. Showing the cot in ikea etc. Feel sorry for an already pushed out Lachlan if she does get pregnant tho
I really honestly hope she’s not pregnant. She can’t handle/hasn’t bonded with Lachlan at all and is still treating him like a baby. Last thing she needs is a newborn.

Reactions: 3
She must be running out of content.
Isla and Lachlan too old for the Johnson and Johnson /Ella's Kitchen 'brand ambassador' ad money so we'll have a few months of hints about a baby before some ridiculous baby reveal video and then 9 months of maternity hell.

I don't think anyone has the right to tell someone not to add to their family. However, she has some serious postnatal issues which she hasn't resolved that I would hope she sorted out before even considering having another for all their sakes.

Reactions: 5
Yeah and she only picked him up early cos someone from nursery was doing a home visit. Poor kid. Only picks him up early when she has to. Do we think Lachlan’s feet touched the floor in ikea ? Probably not only princess isla is allowed to walk and be near mama. Lachlan has to be strapped down at all times.

Asleep in a coffee shop at 4pm on Friday laid out in pram with a dummy. He is almost 3!!! There is something not quite right and it’s not Lachlan it’s the bleeping parents.
Then 2 hours later she says she has 2 tired children - HOW?? she's full of tit, can't stand her at all, she's a perfect example of how NOT to parent!

Reactions: 5
The "we are absolutely mad and crazy for bringing 2 children to ikea posts" annoy me 🙄
You know ikeas busy on a Saturday. Either 1.do t take them and just one adult go while the other stays home.
2.put them in the ikea play area
Or 3. Go on your day off so no one else has to go 🤦‍♀️
You only have 2 children! That's 1 child each too to deal with 🙄 no way would she cope adding a 3rd in the rate she moans about 2.

Reactions: 12
Latest swimming stories 🤦‍♀️ is there any part of normal parenting that Sarah doesn't find stressful 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Latest swimming stories 🤦‍♀️ is there any part of normal parenting that Sarah doesn't find stressful 🙄
He probably screamed for the first 10 mins because he's never been swimming (or atleast it seems he's never been!)

Reactions: 4

And couldn’t she have left Isla with Dad at home and taken Lachlan to his very first swimming lesson on his own? No, Isla has to be involved 🙄

Reactions: 7
Let’s see- Lachlan screaming in a swimming pool with his mother not shocked to be honest.
He doesn’t have any sort of bond or trust in his mother because she isn’t his primary care giver. The pram and the nursery are.
Has she ever bothered to take him to get used to the water etc before taking him to a class with lots of strangers? Highly doubtful.
Another parenting fail from princess selfish. Hey ho at least she can Moan about him and his behaviour some more.
Positive parenting is not her forte. It’s miraculous how she makes money from a parenting Instagram. She’s bleeping clueless, selfish, lazy.

I can't believe she's moving them both into that tiny room! Selfish woman!!

There are so many woman out there who would long for a child (me being one 🙈) and then you get her who has two beautiful children and doesn't love them how a mother should.

Reactions: 8
It’s ridiculous, it really is. She’s moving them into a already small cramped room so that she can have an office for one day of the week? Surely most of her “work” can be done on a phone or laptop anyway.

I feel a few #ad #gifted desenio prints coming up for the new office.

It’s ridiculous, it really is. She’s moving them into a already small cramped room so that she can have an office for one day of the week? Surely most of her “work” can be done on a phone or laptop anyway.

I feel a few #ad #gifted desenio prints coming up for the new office.
It literally makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. It’s possibly the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen! She doesn’t need a bleeping home office - as you say she could easily sit on her phone or laptop on the sofa or on her bed or yknow, the kitchen table! It’s beyond selfish that she’s putting the two kids in together- particularly when it’s a really small bedroom anyway.

Let’s wait and see both the kids sleep patterns go up the swanny now.....

It isn't like L and I are off having sleepovers in each others rooms like Katie Ellison'S son sometimes does with his sisters.

I can't believe her husband is allowing this nonsense.

The dining room is big enough that she could put a desk in there for her to do her work!

Reactions: 1
Unless there isn’t going to be a home office and that may be code for a nursery for a new baby 😱

Reactions: 2
Unless there isn’t going to be a home office and that may be code for a nursery for a new baby 😱
Why would she need to do it all now though if that was the case? Lachlan could of stayed in his room till the baby was old enough for their own room.

Do you reckon she’s pregnant now? Seems very odd to move them in together otherwise? For an office? Madness!

6 ads in the last week and a bit. It doesn’t inspire me to run out and buy a washing machine or dishwasher (both are currently serviceable) Persil (whatever’s cheapest at home bargains that day for me) or go to the cinema. Sorry love.

Reactions: 6
Do you reckon she’s pregnant now? Seems very odd to move them in together otherwise? For an office? Madness!
I personally don't think she is. I can't see it being long though. She needs them ads and babies bring in alot of them, they bring alot of 'gifted' items too.

6 ads in the last week and a bit. It doesn’t inspire me to run out and buy a washing machine or dishwasher (both are currently serviceable) Persil (whatever’s cheapest at home bargains that day for me) or go to the cinema. Sorry love.
I found the washing machine ad very sexist 'its so simple everyone in the house can do it' basically saying it's so simple a man could do it.

I don’t think she’s pregnant, just think she’s selfish and wants an office room to keep up with the other flogger mums. I often work from home but don’t have space for a desk and would rather my kids have separate bedrooms so work at my dining table, don’t see why she can’t do the same?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.