Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know part time mummy I’ve just heard about the tit storm she’s created. But has Sarah always been friends with her? Seems odd she’s supporting her but not Mrs Meldrum as far as I’m aware? Have they had a falling out?
Part time working mummy has a lot more followers that Rebecca Meldrum. Our Sarah never misses an opportunity to associate herself with a bigger influencer.

Reactions: 6
Ahh thought he didn’t look right in it! Hopefully she’ll read here and change it!
Don’t hold your breath, she’s still got him in a cot with the rail dangerously low (when he stands in the cot the rail is below his knee, I could easily topple out - the rail is pointless)

• Angry
Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
I think it's a maxi Cosi one but not sure which model. I'm shocked that none of these mum floggers rear face their kids. Every single one I've watched forward faces them as soon as they are out of the baby seat. They could reach a lot of people out there unaware that rear facing is much safer and educate them 🤷
[/QUOTE]

Omg yes I feel this way too! it really angers me especially with all the research out there on how much Safer it is and how the vloggers always film their kids in the car, they really could help others, but nope! Mrs meldrum, Laura Byrne, and the saccone jolys to name a few forward face young babies and they often never look properly strapped in either!
Charlotte Taylor however rear face her one and three year old which is great!

Don’t hold your breath, she’s still got him in a cot with the rail dangerously low (when he stands in the cot the rail is below his knee, I could easily topple out - the rail is pointless)
Yeah why has she never sorted this? Doesn’t the cot just need lowering? Or better still, put him in a toddler bed?

Reactions: 3
5BA2B649-504A-411D-BBA4-0A49A5BBB619.jpeg
02E373F9-7FF3-42E6-BF88-CD2D7864E105.jpeg
Ahh thought he didn’t look right in it! Hopefully she’ll read here and change it!
She shouldn’t have to read here to correct the kids car seats!! This is not the first time it has been brought up here about the kids incorrectly fitted in the car seats.

She got sent this car seat for free for a review - the fact she can’t even read the instructions to make sure he is correctly in the seat is appalling!!

• Wow
it’s so scary and dangerous how easily he could fall!

it’s so scary and dangerous how easily he could fall!
He must have fallen out of it before now - surely! I don’t get it - either lower it to make it safe or just take him out and put him in a toddler bed.

Reactions: 2
He must have fallen out of it before now - surely! I don’t get it - either lower it to make it safe or just take him out and put him in a toddler bed.
Did you see the latest pic of him stood on the changing table? Does he honestly still fit in that little basket he's stood in?

Reactions: 1
Did you see the latest pic of him stood on the changing table? Does he honestly still fit in that little basket he's stood in?
I feel like she’s desperately trying to cling on to the idea that he’s still a baby because of all the issues she had with him as a newborn, she’s trying to keep him a baby to make up for the perceived “lost time” with him.
He’s not a baby - he’s a toddler/little boy! He’s too big for that cot and miles too big/heavy to be getting changed on a table (or in a basket fit for a newborn!)
My youngest is a similar age to L and I’d never get him on a changing table now! He’s too big/heavy and far too wriggly - can just about get him still on the floor for 2 mins to do a nappy change!!!

Reactions: 3

Shouldn’t this #AD be at the very top instead of sticking it at the very end. Is Sarah taking notes how to do #AD from her internet friend Mrs Meldrum ?

Reactions: 8
'quick food shop before picking up the boy' 🙄 could she not do that on her afternoon off instead of at 5pm? 🙄

Funny how she has now changed where the #AD is now it’s at the top lol 😂 so shady !

Reactions: 6
What's really sad is I like Sarah.
I have been a you tube subscriber for many years.
I enjoy some of her content.
I have messaged and commented lots over years and always got a response.
Normally is she actually quite transparent with #ADs she does a lot of them and I find her Instagram very ad heavy and aligned to brands that I am not .
But fair enough it's her job it's how she makes money.
She got some stick over being paid advertise a charity but she was far from the only one.
Unfortunately I have had to unfollow on Instagram this week jumping on the trolls and wagon.
An offensive message left on her grid/ you tube video, a direct message via Insta or facebook is trolling again depending on content she's never shared that
A difference of opinion is not trolling
Asking a question is not trolling.
Threads on here are not trolling. She s the one choosing to read here.
Just stop if it upsets you so much.
Maybe check out organised motherhood stories

Or check out this fantastic blog.

Sarah if your still reading here check these out.
Rather than jumping on petition bad wagon and aligning yourself to colleagues that conduct themselves in a questionable manner and it should make you angry they using mental health card as engagment tool.
As Kelly says you set the boundaries you put out there what you choose.
Some will like it others won't that's life.
I feel really sad to unfollow but I don't want all troll negativity taking over my Instagram feed.

Reactions: 9
Yes, the AD should have been at the start. She wouldn't have needed brand approval for that.
I expect after all the troll chatter of late these influencers thought they would be able to easily slip back into their shady ways because no one would question them for fear of being labelled a troll.

This is a lady who predominantly looks after 2 children under 5 on her own for the majority of the time and works full time hours herself.She has coped throughout Lachlan having a difficult time with reflux as a baby also, many youtubers also use ads and she does say honestly about ads in the videos.

This is a lady who predominantly looks after 2 children under 5 on her own for the majority of the time and works full time hours herself.She has coped throughout Lachlan having a difficult time with reflux as a baby also, many youtubers also use ads and she does say honestly about ads in the videos.
I agree on some points she works hard
Her husbands away a lot,No family nearby.
Her homes lovely. Like her declutter and storage content.
I have no issues with her A.D. normally but in this instance she made a mistake the guidelines should determine where AD goes not the brand.
Because she associates with shady influencers who dont do A.D. and gifts properly so she's been tarnished with same brush.
Reason I'm unfollowing is she's jumped on trolls petition bad wagon with others influencers who do conduct themselves poorly.
She s a huge Mrs Meldrum fan and defends her actions to the hilt.

Reactions: 5
I don't understand your point? She has been doing it long enough to know the guidelines and do it properly. Yes she has had a tough time, haven't we all? Doesn't mean we can shirk the rules of our jobs?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.