Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole woe is me on Instagram is laughable. She chose to put her and her children's life online, that is all on her. You do that and you expect to be judged because not everyone is going to like you or the way you raise your children. It isn't bullying or trolling is criticism that she obviously can't take!

Reactions: 4
I just don't get it? Why would she think that it was someone on here that reported her? What evidence does she have? 😩🙈

I'm so sick of instamums not grasping the simple concept of this site. Stop saying comments are just bullying?

Mostly they are observations and often concerns about things that are going on.

Where is your critical thinking as an adult to realise thaf selling your kids will have people talking about what they say?

Just to be crystal clear Sarah, I'm not a troll, nor a bully and it shows a lack of awareness on your part that you don't know the difference between commenting in disagreement on things you share, such as showing your location in real time, or giving a video concerning your tough time with your son a click baity title. Having also personally having had issues with PND when my son was born, I can't imagine him finding a video like that and not being hurt and upset.

These comments and opinions do not make me a bully. In fact they are constructive, maybe you should consider changing the title and not sharing your location in real time, genuinely. People have been receiving horrible messages and even death threats from Mrs Ms followers, that is bullying and trolling.

Reactions: 9
Saying the hospital may have asked social services wouldn't have made her post as interesting as blaming it on Tattle trolls. Why let facts get in the way of an insta post.

She’s infuriating.

“I sat and cried in the dark reading that forum”

Oh but then she keeps coming back here and reading her thread....!

Ok. Here’s a tip - STOP READING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or better still don't like what strangers think of you, don't share your life with strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've never heard a more annoying word than 'Haries' why not just say hair? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s an idiot. Talks like a right loon. Doesn’t pronounce anything correctly.

No wonder Isla talks through her a nose and Lachlan has a speech delay.
Another great example from Mama.

Hope she’s having a lovely Thursday meanwhile Lachlan....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s an idiot. Talks like a right loon. Doesn’t pronounce anything correctly.

No wonder Isla talks through her a nose and Lachlan has a speech delay.
Another great example from Mama.

Hope she’s having a lovely Thursday meanwhile Lachlan....
Maybe Lachlan actually enjoys nursery?

Reactions: 1
But is that the point? He doesn't have to be there, children are only little for such a small amount of time and once they go to school they have to be there 5 days a week.

I wouldn't care if my child enjoyed nursery I would want to be making memories with them if I wasn't at work.

Reactions: 6
But is that the point? He doesn't have to be there, children are only little for such a small amount of time and once they go to school they have to be there 5 days a week.

I wouldn't care if my child enjoyed nursery I would want to be making memories with them if I wasn't at work.
Well all parents and children are different, you just do whatever works for your family 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Maybe he does. 😊 I just think it's a shame that she shows her going to pick up Isla early and having a fun afternoon just the two of them quite often, but doesn't appear to do the same with Lachlan. I know you have to treat every child to their needs, I'm not disputing that. I just think that's why there appears to be favouritism.

And Sarah, I know I don't see your whole life, just what you put out there. If you do hangout with Lachlan one on one why don't you share that on Instagram?

If the comments bother you I hope you don't say anything nasty about the love island contestants.

Also, I don't hate you. I have actually sent you a few wee messages over the years when you asked for recommendations or just when you were needing support.

Reactions: 5
Yes Sarah if you’re reading this I don’t hate you either and im no bully - I too have liked YouTube videos and commented a couple of times in the past positively. Yes we only see part of your life (though you do seem to share a lot) but We can’t help the way your videos and insta stories have come across so negatively towards Lachlan and how you don’t seem to want to spend much time with both of your kids by yourself. That’s how you’ve chosen to shown things and we’re just commenting on it!

Reactions: 2
Anyone noticing the fake voice she’s putting on? She was very Scottish but all of a
Sudden she’s trying to use an English twang to some words and it’s very strange. Like a boy who’s voice is breaking it’s that bizzare .

I don’t know part time mummy I’ve just heard about the tit storm she’s created. But has Sarah always been friends with her? Seems odd she’s supporting her but not Mrs Meldrum as far as I’m aware? Have they had a falling out?

Anyone know what car seat Lachlan is in? He looks too small for it height wise - in her latest vlog his head is above the shell and a lot of seats say this would mean it’s outgrown, but obv that could be ok depending on what seat it is . Car seat safety is a big bug bear of mine !

Anyone know what car seat Lachlan is in? He looks too small for it height wise - in her latest vlog his head is above the shell and a lot of seats say this would mean it’s outgrown, but obv that could be ok depending on what seat it is . Car seat safety is a big bug bear of mine !
Im sure he has one of them super fancy ones that twist to face the door so you can get him out easier.

It’s this one. He should fit in it but he head support is too low and needs to be raised up one notch.

Attachments

[/QUOTE]
I think it's a maxi Cosi one but not sure which model. I'm shocked that none of these mum floggers rear face their kids. Every single one I've watched forward faces them as soon as they are out of the baby seat. They could reach a lot of people out there unaware that rear facing is much safer and educate them 🤷

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.