Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son had similar issues to Lachlan as a baby and it caused me to have PND and I did start to feel that it made a difference to the relationship I had with him compared to my daughter. So do you know what I did? Made more time for him, built our relationship and worked hard at it.

Her preference to “meels” is hard to watch as an outsider who has been in a similar situation.
PND I can understand but she's said she got PTSD from it.
You're right though, she should be spending more time with him, trying to build a relationship with him. At the moment if you didn't know you'd think she was just a babysitter or something from watching the videos of them together.

Reactions: 1
Do this family ever eat at home? Does Sarah (or rob) ever actually cook properly and eat together as a family at home. Great example they are setting. Lachlan gets his tea made at nursery every evening even the 2 days Sarah’s at home making Islas tea obvs and they eat out all weekend.

Good grief why do they have children? Is this normal?
Lachlan has every meal made for him during the week at nursery (but Sarah’s home full day thurs and half day Friday)
Isla goes to before and after school club and gets a little dinner when they get home and eats by herself.

Like what? They seem to have them in as much child care they can and don’t eat together unless in an eatery at a weekend

Sad. Great memories when they grow up. Mum chose to sell us on internet and only spent time with us when we had to shoot for a brand post and pose on the beach in the freezing cold.

Reactions: 6
Do this family ever eat at home? Does Sarah (or rob) ever actually cook properly and eat together as a family at home. Great example they are setting. Lachlan gets his tea made at nursery every evening even the 2 days Sarah’s at home making Islas tea obvs and they eat out all weekend.

Good grief why do they have children? Is this normal?
Lachlan has every meal made for him during the week at nursery (but Sarah’s home full day thurs and half day Friday)
Isla goes to before and after school club and gets a little dinner when they get home and eats by herself.

Like what? They seem to have them in as much child care they can and don’t eat together unless in an eatery at a weekend

Sad. Great memories when they grow up. Mum chose to sell us on internet and only spent time with us when we had to shoot for a brand post and pose on the beach in the freezing cold.
Exactly it's all gonna come back to bite her in the arse. Especially with Lachlan when he realises how she's told the world how much she basically hated him as a baby ect.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She's shared PTWMs post and commented on it. How does she know that if was someone on here that reported her to social services? I certainly haven't. So not sure how she just knows that?

Her thread is quite tame compared to others, so I don't understand how she is being bullied and harassed as she puts it?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Was that about the time he was falling over all the time and getting bumps on his head?

I have no idea about social services but I would assume it would have to be a complaint from a neighbour or nursery assistant, Someone who actually has dealings with the children. Not someone who watches them on you tube which has been edited 🙄

Reactions: 3
Don't blame whoever reported her, she pretty much neglects Lachlan!
Personally I think that's a bit much from what I've seen. Just my opinion.

It upset me that she took money for the charity ad, and I thinks she needs to safe guard her children better. Especially Lachlan, I'm all for honest motherhood but I think that some of the videos she has made could upset and hurt him in the future.

Yeah I don't think social services just accept and take calls seriously from anybody, do they?

She says that it has really affected her, and if it has I do feel bad for her. I just don't understand though? It's a public job and if you don't safeguard your kids and your brand is motherhood then people will comment on things?

Personally I think that's a bit much from what I've seen. Just my opinion.

It upset me that she took money for the charity ad, and I thinks she needs to safe guard her children better. Especially Lachlan, I'm all for honest motherhood but I think that some of the videos she has made could upset and hurt him in the future.

Yeah I don't think social services just accept and take calls seriously from anybody, do they?

She says that it has really affected her, and if it has I do feel bad for her. I just don't understand though? It's a public job and if you don't safeguard your kids and your brand is motherhood then people will comment on things?
Maybe neglect is to strong of a word but he doesn't get the same love and attention Isla does.
Social services know when something is malicious and when it's serious. They also don't like to waste their own time so won't call unless they truly believe it's something to worry about.

Maybe neglect is to strong of a word but he doesn't get the same love and attention Isla does.
Social services know when something is malicious and when it's serious. They also don't like to waste their own time so won't call unless they truly believe it's something to worry about.
I don't doubt that social services thought it was worth looking into, as I don't think they would be wasting their time. I just feel like it's a stretch for her to blame it on a online forum, and that she is jumping on it like everyone else

Come on - if social services were called (and its a big if) - wouldn't that make you take down all your social media?! The LAST thing any normal mother would do would be continue to post!

Reactions: 5
I wonder what Sarah thinks about the ad transparency side of tattle - all of the posts calling out shady and illegal influencer behaviour - she’s always been pretty good at sticking to the law when it comes to her adverts and paid work (moral issue of her taking payment for poppy appeal aside).

I despise this woman for her treatment of Lachlan. The poor me routine, the oh feel sorry for me I’m a navy wife stick she beats herself with (yet goes out and gets a babysitter every 5 mins) the slefishness of her but her kids are looked after (especially Isla) emotionally Lachlan not so much. I don’t think tattlers know enough to be calling social services.

Im hazarding abguess that actual real safeguarding concerns are from within her own circle or childcare providers - but makes her feel better to say it’s from one of her ‘haters’.

At the end of the day nobody knows (especially her) who reported her to social services but they must of had a valid concern to be chasing her up it!!!

Anyway nice to see good old Sarah jumping on the bandwagon 4 days later to try and stay relevant 😂 she’s a hoot.

If social services were getting involved in my life I would be devastated if she genuinely thought it was someone who watches her online why wouldn’t you shut that tit down? Honestly GREED. Or the fact you know the complaint to SS came from elsewhere 👀

Oh and I certainly don’t think she’s a good mum. Her children are taken care of yes. But they spend most of their time getting looked after by someone else and her time spent with them is her using them as cash cows for her social media obligations.

I think she neglects their needs for sure.
She’s very very selfish.

Has she ever just had a day with them because she enjoys spending time with them?not for the show of YouTube or Instagram Yano just been a genuine parent? I highly doubt it.

Reactions: 4
I really like Sarah, but I am lost with the social services comment. Social services were involved because of a malicious false claim from someone on this website. It really doesn't add up to me. I would assume whoever made a referral wanted to stay anonymous and didnt say 'hi I am calling to raise concern about xxx and xxx and I am a poster on the tattle website' also, social services wouldnt share that level of information with a parent in terms of the refferrer. I'm just not sure how she would know for sure that whoever made a referral was someone from this website.

If someone had made a referral then the service need to ensure the children are safe and well, and of course they are there is no doubt about that and I can't see anyone has ever said they aren't. I do wonder however if it was just an anonymous referral and she has assumed someone from here.

As I said I really like her and do have alot of time for her. I just find that post a bit jumping on the bandwagon.

I really like Sarah, but I am lost with the social services comment. Social services were involved because of a malicious false claim from someone on this website. It really doesn't add up to me. I would assume whoever made a referral wanted to stay anonymous and didnt say 'hi I am calling to raise concern about xxx and xxx and I am a poster on the tattle website' also, social services wouldnt share that level of information with a parent in terms of the refferrer. I'm just not sure how she would know for sure that whoever made a referral was someone from this website.

If someone had made a referral then the service need to ensure the children are safe and well, and of course they are there is no doubt about that and I can't see anyone has ever said they aren't. I do wonder however if it was just an anonymous referral and she has assumed someone from here.

As I said I really like her and do have alot of time for her. I just find that post a bit jumping on the bandwagon.
See I agree! I think they need safeguarding in the sense that updating in real time on insta and exposing them online isn't advisable, and some of her content is going to upset Lachlan when he is older. I had PND with my but I would make a video about it never mind title a video 'my baby gave me pnd'. That seems unnecessarily blunt and click baity.

But as much as it appears she favours one over the other I don't think there would be any social services claims? Do you need to investigate every claim made, or do you need to have reasonable evidence? Plus yeah they wouldn't have said oh btw I'm from tattle 🙄

And imagine saying you are scared to pick up your kids from school or nursery because of locals?

I have read her threads on here - no one had ever sent malicious threats or said anything about seeing her out and about?
I know some people love local to her but so what, does she only want people from out of her area watching her YouTube to make her feel more safe?

Yeah we all know where she lives, we know where she works, we know the layout of her home, her whole family’s names, where her kids go to school.

If she feels unsafe thats because she’s told and shown thousands of people the ins and outs of her life and made her kids super identifiable.
Pretty stupid and very sad to be honest.

No privacy.

I can’t imagine been stupid enough to tell thousands of people every aspect of my life and every time my husband was on deployment so a load of strangers know I’m home alone.

Reactions: 8
I don't think a professional in her children's life could do an anonymous referral to social services, they most likely will have multi-agency referral forms for their service. The referral would have been screened at a Multi Agency Hub and if it had come from one of their services they would have said so. She too would have been told who put in the referral.

Even if a referral is anonymous it is still processed to make sure if it is credible or not, this can be done in a number of ways such as home visits to see the children or background checks with other agencies.

However, there is a chance it was from another service but blaming Tattle as to why there has been Social Work involvement, and school/nursery checks had been conducted just if rumours were starting. I know in my local area you know exactly which cars are council cars and if they outside someone you knows door people automatically presume it is social work.

Her insta rant is laughable. Especially the post of how we only see a small part of her day, she shares every thing in real time so thats a little bit rubbish as we can all gage how much time she spends with the kids.

Then she said she worships the ground Lachlan walks on, if that was the case you'd spend time with him.

You can tell a nerve was hit when she read this site, especially if she cried. Most people would brush it off knowing it wasn't true 🤷

It would have been the hospital who referred to social services! Quite standard procedure after multiple injuries!!

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t report to social services but I do know that where we live, an automatic referral is generated by A&E visits, not necessarily due to safe guarding concerns but to see if any support is required or referral to other services to support.
L did visit A&E a couple of times so I would say it was due to that rather than a tip off from here or anywhere else.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t report to social services but I do know that where we live, an automatic referral is generated by A&E visits, not necessarily due to safe guarding concerns but to see if any support is required or referral to other services to support.
L did visit A&E a couple of times so I would say it was due to that rather than a tip off from here or anywhere else.
And they were in pretty quick succession too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.