Sarah This Mama Life #19 Who lives in a beige pineapple,while Sinbad’s under the sea? Spongebob SquareSarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported her on insta, hoping I did it under the right one
Do it to the ASA too. She also didn’t use AD as she clearly thought “PR Product” would suffice when she knows it doesn’t really and the ASA will throw the book at her this time

Reactions: 3
It’s illegal to run ads for it on social media so I think there’s two points really. The clinic doing their own advertising and then an influencer being paid to advertise jt. It doesn’t matter who prescribes anything, it’s illegal for a prescription drug to be a part of paid advertising and Sarah knows that as she got into trouble for it before. (I’m not arguing with you btw I’m trying badly to clarify)
It does matter who has prescribed it from a public health/safety angle. Personally I am not comfortable to leave that in abeyance. Even if the adverts are removed, that doesn’t mean the safety risk is removed/mitigated. Sarah’s stories have been very illuminating today - lots to consider

Reactions: 2
She’s even made it in to a highlight real to make it
Easier for ASA to find!!
D01FBA5F-F99D-4A05-A0D4-7F4D4115F5A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Very helpfully it says Botox for teeth too so we’re all nice and clear that it is being administered for dental reasons.

Reactions: 4
Saved her stories as when she reads here 👋Hi Sarah she'll delete them.

Last time she was lolling at the fact the paper called her a celebrity rather than the fact she was advertising medicine, the ASA are useless but the rules are clear you can't advertise Botox and it doesn't matter than she wasn't paid cash for it, the fact she was gifted it as a freebie in return for advertising is enough. For far too long they have got away with not marking the AD properly. It is not PR Product it should be marked AD - Gifted.

Reactions: 7
It’s illegal to run ads for it on social media so I think there’s two points really. The clinic doing their own advertising and then an influencer being paid to advertise jt. It doesn’t matter who prescribes anything, it’s illegal for a prescription drug to be a part of paid advertising and Sarah knows that as she got into trouble for it before. (I’m not arguing with you btw I’m trying badly to clarify)
No that’s cool i genuinely didn’t get why it’s ok for say a dentist or aesthetician to advertise treatments but not others, it’s muggy. I knwo jn my dentist they have posters up & other clinics

No that’s cool i genuinely didn’t get why it’s ok for say a dentist or aesthetician to advertise treatments but not others, it’s muggy. I knwo jn my dentist they have posters up & other clinics
There is a difference between social media adverts and what is up on the wall of a practice. So far as I am aware, it is acceptable to have a price list up.

Any “advert” only poster would normally make reference to lines and wrinkles or similar which is allowed and should only contain evidence based information.

Reactions: 1
Is that why she has the jaw of a Russian shot putter. Would that be the Botox that has caused that. Here is something she will understand being so Scottish. Tone the botox the duck doon quine as it’s making you look afa!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t they go out to a spa for her last birthday?

I’m sure he would prefer to have money spent on a nice meal out or drinks with his friends than money spent on balloons and banners
It wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t want the bloody hair transplant, let alone some balloons!

“Hello, can I buy a huge 3 and a huge 5 please?”

“Of course. That’s lucky, having too birthday close together for your kids!”

“Oh no, they’re not for my kids! My husband is 53 and lives under my thumb. For his birthday we’re doing an array of ‘Gram worthy stuff that doesn’t interest him but he owes me because he’ll be away doing his actual job soon. I didn’t spend much money on him because I recently told him he’d look better with a hair transplant so we spent his birthday money on that. Bless him ha ha ha ha”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are all those white dots numbing cream? Seems like a lot of injection sites just for teeth grinding if so!

Also Sarah, people tend to get guards to wear at night if they grind their teeth, not bleeping botox!!

Screenshot_20220109-225052_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
She’s so thick. She’s gotten into trouble before and had a public dressing down for advertising medications in the past - so you’d think she would either completely steer clear of anything remotely like this OR that she would engage her brain and do her research to ensure that she’s ok to advertise stuff before she agrees to do so.
You're assuming she actually cares about the repercussions. Bless you, haha. She's had her free or heavily discounted Botox top up - she got what she wanted and doesn't give a rat's arse whether she's violated any advertising codes.

You're assuming she actually cares about the repercussions. Bless you, haha. She's had her free or heavily discounted Botox top up - she got what she wanted and doesn't give a rat's arse whether she's violated any advertising codes.
She will care when she gets fined

Are all those white dots numbing cream? Seems like a lot of injection sites just for teeth grinding if so!

Also Sarah, people tend to get guards to wear at night if they grind their teeth, not bleeping botox!!

View attachment 978731
Since shes started with the botox and fillers her eyes almost totally close when she smiles now. She never used to look like this when she smiled.

Reactions: 9
Love how she’s pretending that her dentist recommended she get Botox to stop grinding her teeth. When clearly she gets it pumped in to her full face regularly.

Reactions: 13
She’s even made it in to a highlight real to make it
Easier for ASA to find!! View attachment 977932
Notice she has removed Botox for teeth from her highlights now. Would the ASA have been in contact so quickly or has she been reading here? Still shown in the actual stories but they will disappear after 24 hours. Shady, sneeky Sarah.

Agree she is hardly a poster girl for the benefits of botox. All that money and work done but she looked much before.

Notice she has removed Botox for teeth from her highlights now. Would the ASA have been in contact so quickly or has she been reading here? Still shown in the actual stories but they will disappear after 24 hours. Shady, sneeky Sarah.

Agree she is hardly a poster girl for the benefits of botox. All that money and work done but she looked much before.
She also deleted this from her stories!!
01891479-C515-4028-955F-3AB0ED59B886.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.