Sarah This Mama Life #19 Who lives in a beige pineapple,while Sinbad’s under the sea? Spongebob SquareSarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so thick. She’s gotten into trouble before and had a public dressing down for advertising medications in the past - so you’d think she would either completely steer clear of anything remotely like this OR that she would engage her brain and do her research to ensure that she’s ok to advertise stuff before she agrees to do so.

Reactions: 6
The person she has seen is definitely not a prescriber so what registered HCP has prescribed this? Remote prescribing is not permitted so who did she see? This is not a cosmetic procedure - by her own admission is has been for relief of bruxism. So this appears to be the practise of dentistry by a non-GDC registrant. The prescriber had prescribed this (it can’t be the administrator) so who has prescribed this for a dental matter. I don’t believe for one second it will be a GDC registrant. So someone else potentially acting outwith scope of practise and presumably without indemnity.
This is a dangerous mess

Any teeth grinding/Botox questions? For Sarah to answer? Another person not registered with the GDC but providing dental advice. Oh dear oh dear.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The person she has seen is definitely not a prescriber so what registered HCP has prescribed this? Remote prescribing is not permitted so who did she see? This is not a cosmetic procedure - by her own admission is has been for relief of bruxism. So this appears to be the practise of dentistry by a non-GDC registrant. The prescriber had prescribed this (it can’t be the administrator) so who has prescribed this for a dental matter. I don’t believe for one second it will be a GDC registrant. So someone else potentially acting outwith scope of practise and presumably without indemnity.
This is a dangerous mess

Any teeth grinding/Botox questions? For Sarah to answer? Another person not registered with the GDC but providing dental advice. Oh dear oh dear.
This is a colossal tit storm…..!

Reactions: 3
It’s confusion though as what about places thst legit do these treatments , like in dentists& cosmetic docs etc there are posters & some
Promote the services on social media ? I don’t know thst it’s that straight forward ?

Reactions: 1
I love how she’s cut the top of Robs head off in his birthday post 😂
She always does…flicked through a few of her vlogs yesterday as was curious of his old hair line, she ALWAYS cuts off the top of his head in vlogs!! She a nut job!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s a specific option when reporting for cosmetic procedures. Did she not learn from the last time she messed up all for the sake of an ad? Bullshit that her dentist told her to get Botox. Just admit you get Botox Sarah!

Reactions: 4
It’s confusion though as what about places thst legit do these treatments , like in dentists& cosmetic docs etc there are posters & some
Promote the services on social media ? I don’t know thst it’s that straight forward ?
I've been reading about it, just like any credible Influencer should have done before posting anything about it. You can say you can offer treatment for teeth grinding or for reducing wrinkles but can't mention the word Botox. You certainly can't offer services for free to an Instagramer, who has already had her knuckles wrapped for advertising sleeping medicine before. I hope Sarah and this beauty shop owner gets in serious trouble with the ASA for this. Have reported them aswell.

Reactions: 4
She’s so thick. She’s gotten into trouble before and had a public dressing down for advertising medications in the past - so you’d think she would either completely steer clear of anything remotely like this OR that she would engage her brain and do her research to ensure that she’s ok to advertise stuff before she agrees to do so.
Ah see, the mistake you’ve made there is assuming Sarah is able to engage her brain when there’s a) opportunity to make money and b) to talk about her face

I hope she bloody apologises. Knob.

Reactions: 3
To be fair, you can administer Botox for TMJ. But that by a registrant who is trained, indemnified and regulated to do so who has taken a full medical history, carried out an examination and made a differential diagnosis which takes into account treating the underlying issues. It is usually adjunctive. Is absolutely NOT done by way of telling a patient to go to a trainee phlebotomist in the back of a shop somewhere who has got their hands on it by God knows what means. If the dentist can’t administer themself, they would usually refer to a GDC registrant who can. Not a random with no access to emergency drugs etc and Christ knows what training or lack thereof

Reactions: 5
It’s illegal to run ads for it on social media so I think there’s two points really. The clinic doing their own advertising and then an influencer being paid to advertise jt. It doesn’t matter who prescribes anything, it’s illegal for a prescription drug to be a part of paid advertising and Sarah knows that as she got into trouble for it before. (I’m not arguing with you btw I’m trying badly to clarify)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.