Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"but it's still my birthday weekend Robert. It has to be about me. Not having my special time being ruined because of some football"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"but it's still my birthday weekend Robert. It has to be about me. Not having my special time being ruined because of some football"
I’m not taking all my birthday bunting down to put up ENGLAND flags. I’m 34 (or whatever the undetermined age) is......

Reactions: 7
No. But I don’t think he’s allowed the password for his account.

The silence is deafening. I suspect words may have been had if Pugwash insisted on watching the match

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At least with Isla she isn't saying 'all gone to tit' like she did when it was Lachlan. If only she hadn't used annual leave for spa days (when she spent the vast majority of the time on her phone) or brunches with Instahuns who don't like her.

Reactions: 16
Hahahahahaha! Poor wee Isla but haha Sarah. Chin up Sarah, at least it’s not all gone to tit as it’s Isla this time and not Lachlan

Reactions: 6
See how she’s said that Isla was in contact with someone NOT IN HER CLASS. Do we think Sarah understands how bubbles work now…?

Reactions: 11
Pack your bags Sarah and duck off back to Scotland! Your husband is English, your children are half English, they are being raised in England, if you hate it that much ( you are as bad as every other bigot) then leave. If Scotland had been in the final I’d have been backing them all the way.

Reactions: 13
Strips and flags when the Netherlands are playing, a place she lived for 5 minutes. When her family’s home country are in the final and her English daughter is football man? Nothing. She’s disgusting and her hatred for England continues to get worse.

OK - so the silence was probably wholly or mainly due to the burst bubble. I am on day 9 of isolation. Have all 3 children at a home now. and they wont get out til 20 July so will have done nearly 3 weeks by the time this finishes. Just got to get on with it.

Reactions: 2
The prison plates are back - half a sandwich for a 7 year old for lunch. WTF.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s not Isla’s class, it’s another class within the year group. So Isla has either had contact with the person through before/ after school club or through another school run club.

Reactions: 13
Does she understand what close contact means? Moaning that the positive case wasn’t even in Isla’s class. Isla goes to so many different clubs and childcare facilities Just because the positive case isn’t in her class, she still has contact with them!

It’s not Isla’s class, it’s another class within the year group. So Isla has either had contact with the person through before/ after school club or through another school run club.
And that, folks, is what we call karma.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.