Sarah This Mama Life #14 Gusto for tea but only for three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes finally found somewhere to take the kids again and again that isnt a cafe.

Reactions: 1
Oh my days there’s no words really for this whack job. The tedious boring updates. Sarah Hun do you realise no one cares about your kids well we do care probably more than you by the looks of it but I meAn the tedious ,boring ,non important updates. duck me. I would actually rather watch paint dry. Her stories are a snooze fest. I think the majority of her following will have found her when pregnant or when we had young children. When are kids grow up a bit we don’t need to here the absolute shite you spout. We are not In the newborn trenches. We’ve grown out of it, she still has grown out of it!!!! Islas hair, the clubs, Lachlan neve wearing a coat excuses blah blah blah BORING. I like to come on for some relief from kids kids kids, min you I actually spend a lot of time with mine, they are just props for content. sure a bit of real life is good but hers is not real.

we’ve moved on Sarah, it’s about time she did. Wouldn’t mind but she literally spends a thimble of time with her children, it’s laughable she talks about motherhood at all, her motherhood isn’t what most of u are going through.

also the amount of money they must spend on eating out shockeroo- does she ever cook a roast or anything??? Lachlan eats tea at home maybe once a week oven food)they are so unhealthy.

Reactions: 5
But we all know the answer to that 😢

The honest answer to 'best thing about being a military wife?'...... Being able to flog it as my USP for social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No offence why would you answer the celtic/rangers question!! Shows how little Scottish she is in my opinion and its obvious they don't actually follow the club anyway.....must be slim pickings in the questions!

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t want to paint the unit again so is procrastinating.... you didn’t need the fecking unit in the first place and no one is forcing you to do it. She’s constantly making work for herself and then complains about said work?! What an idiot

Reactions: 8
Sarah's favourite food is "Lebanese/Arabic"? Who is going to break it to our global nomad that Lebanese cuisine IS Arabic? 🙄

Not sure why she lives off oven chips and chicken nuggets if she loves Middle Eastern food so much... Never seen her eat anything ME before - those vile hummus pastries she makes for the kids don't count. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did make me roll my eyes when in answer to (I'm sure her own question) about her favourite country she has lived in she put Oman in the Middle East.....we know where Oman is Sarah. We're not going to confuse it with Oman in Croydon you twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 558266

OMG....who actually asked her this question?!?😂
What a load of tit she comes out with. She’s 100% asked herself this question. She’s so bloody predictable and so transparent.

Sorry Sarah but it couldn’t be more obvious that you and Rob favour Isla and not only that but you both have a very odd and unloving disjointed relationship with Lachlan.

Reactions: 9
Note it’s got the longest justification ever 🙄. We believe you Sarah....
I thought this, every other answer was to the point and a few words. This question she rambled and OTT.... usually a sign of a guilty conscience that Sarah, a rambler... RUMBLED

Reactions: 13
Lachlan has an inset day so who has she dumped him on to allow her time to scroll biscuits in her lunch hour?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.