Sarah This Mama Life #14 Gusto for tea but only for three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this. Not sure what the etiquette is with thread title suggestions (novice Tattler here), but..... how about a ‘haha’ at the end? And/or a reference to the weird new fireplace.

#15 Lol to you devaluing your house.

Reactions: 4
Sarah desperately saying to Lucie 'back off witch, Jessie is my friend'. Not sure about when she met HER Jessie but gornola, fruit and yougart is a strange thing to order in the middle of the afternoon if she posted at the sametime as taking the photo.

Wouldn't be surprised if she is using an old photo from months ago.

58A7F023-1F7E-4558-A098-E4A2996A2901.jpeg
90080AAF-7F2C-4BCE-9D19-0DA2D476097D.png
Her hair extensions look awful this time. They are far too blonde. You can see how dark her own natural hair is and then the horrible yellow extensions. Not a good look.

Reactions: 10
I’ve reported it so many times. Maybe we need to report it to Gousto. They may not realise because no one engages with her so don’t use her codes 🙌🏼
Thats probably true 😂😂 im also guessing people dont use gusto every single week

View attachment 556569View attachment 556570Her hair extensions look awful this time. They are far too blonde. You can see how dark her own natural hair is and then the horrible yellow extensions. Not a good look.
Wow! I’ve never had extensions so I’ve no knowledge of that entire process but those screenshots throw me right back to me at 14 years old saving my paper round money for months until I can buy hair dye again and cover my 10 inch roots!

I don’t know if she’s trolling us or if she’s actually pioneering two tone hair.....is she actually bringing back the 😱dip dye?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow! I’ve never had extensions so I’ve no knowledge of that entire process but those screenshots throw me right back to me at 14 years old saving my paper round money for months until I can buy hair dye again and cover my 10 inch roots!

I don’t know if she’s trolling us or if she’s actually pioneering two tone hair.....is she actually bringing back the 😱dip dye?!?
Everything about her seems stuck in her teens? Her fashion, her hair, lack of cooking skills, wanting to live with her mummy and be taken care of.

Reactions: 9
I’m so confused by the fire place wall. Surely the log burner is fitter before everything else and you build and plaster around it? Or is she getting a fake one?

Reactions: 2
I’m so confused by the fire place wall. Surely the log burner is fitter before everything else and you build and plaster around it? Or is she getting a fake one?
It’s be a fake one. Like everything else in Sarah’s life it will be imitation.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.