Sarah This Mama Life #14 Gusto for tea but only for three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bragging Sarah I don’t know what you mean.... Apart from the fact She shows every excessive purchase and her whole lifestyle on social media.

We see every frivolous new purchase for her new home, doing the whole house up in weeks, what pandemic? People have died, lost family, lost jobs and Herman Munster over here is living the high life and flaunting it all.
She brags about her workouts, and all her free time, her M&S grapes, her worldly travel and the fact she’s lived here there and everywhere.
She really thinks she’s smashing life doesn’t she 😂
I don’t think she will realise how bad she’s fucked up until Lachlan (and Isla) and fully grown & don’t want anything to do with her.

then let’s see how happy her Gucci bag is making her.

bleeping bleep.

Reactions: 20
What is it with the influencers dressing up as tablecloths at the moment? They look about 5

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I missing something? WHY is Sarah doing so much furniture shopping (so much so that she's just referred to it as a full-time job)? They already have so much stuff! Does she think every square inch needs to be filled with a bleeping storage unit?

Reactions: 15
Ssshhhh. Don't put her off. I am living for all the crap mismatched, rush buying and terrible choices she is making for that house. It's the most entertaining her Instagram has ever been.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell, she needs some butter on that toast, why does all her food look so unappetising?!!

Reactions: 13
868FCB23-DA0D-4489-A7B7-55BC10B0BB4E.jpeg

What on Earth?! Seriously now.
A piece of dry depressing looking bit of budget whole meal bread - doesn’t even look like it’s seen a toaster? No butter/marg or spread of any kind, some dry as duck looking over cooked mushrooms and a dry, pathetic looking fried egg.
why torture yourself with this crap? Why can’t she make basic food items?!!! Being Anorexic must be bloody easy when you make your food look so unappetising.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s cooked those mushrooms into oblivion. They look like those dried, dehydrated ones which need rehydrating, not ones which have actually been cooked! She’s inept

Reactions: 9
View attachment 494132
What on Earth?! Seriously now.
A piece of dry depressing looking bit of budget whole meal bread - doesn’t even look like it’s seen a toaster? No butter/marg or spread of any kind, some dry as duck looking over cooked mushrooms and a dry, pathetic looking fried egg.
why torture yourself with this crap? Why can’t she make basic food items?!!! Being Anorexic must be bloody easy when you make your food look so unappetising.
Poached egg. I suspect she wouldn't allow herself to eat a fried egg due to the butter/oil involved.

Reactions: 8
Where's the seasoning on the egg 😭 absolute most depressing thing I've seen put on 'toast' I'd be offended if someone presented that as my lunch. Agree it looks like the dehydrated mushrooms you can buy, girl needs to get some butter in and around the whole dish. Guess that's extra calories though, and a big no no.

Another beige meal .....where’s the salad ? God she’s no bleeping Delia Smith she manages to make Gousto meals look bloody awful .....

• Haha
F465F061-5518-4372-9237-47E680F5FA5E.jpeg

ok so I get that this family just doesn’t seem to eat vegetables and they love overcooked dry AF meals with presliced/pregrated everything but somebody please tell me what is in Robs glass? Please tell me there is some new cool #instatrend of orange ice cubes that I’m unaware of and that he is not drinking a RAW EGG!?!? 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 494769
ok so I get that this family just doesn’t seem to eat vegetables and they love overcooked dry AF meals with presliced/pregrated everything but somebody please tell me what is in Robs glass? Please tell me there is some new cool #instatrend of orange ice cubes that I’m unaware of and that he is not drinking a RAW EGG!?!? 🙈
Is it not just the table through the bottom of the glass?

Even the lemon wants to sink away in that house. The energy is just zapped out of any living being and crushed between two self centred fuckers. Do they ever bleeping eat veg? Terrible. Poor kids.
lachln doesn’t get tea but on the 2 days he does it’s canned sweet corn🙀

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Even the lemon wants to sink away in that house. The energy is just zapped out of any living being and crushed between two self centred fuckers. Do they ever bleeping eat veg? Terrible. Poor kids.
lachln doesn’t get tea but on the 2 days he does it’s canned sweet corn🙀
They must have shares in Dulcolax.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.