Sarah This Mama Life #14 Gusto for tea but only for three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how she posted a story for Jess Aveys birthday but Jess has just ignored it. She reposted Lucie and the Bumps and her other friends posts but not Sarah’s.
Ever since Jess moved away from Channel Mum/instamum content she’s just dropped Sarah completely. So embarrassing that Sarah made her Lachlan’s godmother.

Reactions: 19
WTAF is that she’s wearing?! It’s a mash up between an italian restaurant tablecloth, Little House on the Prairie and a milkmaid. None of which are a good look. And don’t get time started on the heavy black sandal monstrosities. The wee glimpse of leg pose isn’t helping make the look any more sexy Sarah. Far from it 🤢
😂😂 dear god she has no clue has she

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just cringe at anyone showing off their ‘spring / summer’ wardrobe in March. Even on a sunny day it’s freezing out of the sun or in the wind. Realistically, where ever you live in the uk there’s a brief period in July / August when you can comfortably wear a summer dress / sandals combo. Other times you might get away with a sandal with jeans etc.

And as always, Mama has made it look even more ridiculous
To be fair - I live in the south of England and it does tend to be warm enough here to wear summer clothes - skirts/flip flops etc for a good few months usually- some years it’s been hot from late May until well into September so it can happen!!!! But not in the middle of March!!!! And not that hideous dress and those horrendous old man sandals she’s got on!!!!

Reactions: 4
I get the feeling that she is tolerated .....not particularly liked just tolerated. And if you are a mummy blogger why would you want to be associated with a women who clearly is not particularly motherly ?

Reactions: 14
Why is she still preparing a separate kids tea on a Sunday? They should be sitting down to eat as a family FFS.

Reactions: 12
To be fair - I live in the south of England and it does tend to be warm enough here to wear summer clothes - skirts/flip flops etc for a good few months usually- some years it’s been hot from late May until well into September so it can happen!!!! But not in the middle of March!!!! And not that hideous dress and those horrendous old man sandals she’s got on!!!!
I’ve not always lived in the frozen North Betty 🤣. I must be cold blooded 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There shouldn't be a 'kids tea' especially on a Sunday when they could all be sitting down to eat the same meal as a family.

Reactions: 10
Why is she still preparing a separate kids tea on a Sunday? They should be sitting down to eat as a family FFS.
How do those kids cope with school/nursery dinners they never seem to just eat 'normal' foods! Plus what age are these books for?? Think her kids should have been introduced to these recipes long ago...agree they should be having the same meal! Steak pie mash carrots and parsnips went down a treat here..clean plate and metal fork too!

Reactions: 8
Why can’t she just make a normal steak pie for the whole family, instead of a toddler one and then probably a horrific attempt at a Gousto ready meal.

Sunday’s are for family meals and a special pudding - it’s something I remember so fondly with two parents working and we all sat at the table and had a big old roast & a pudding for afters. Mine love watching how we eat our meals (little things like mixing a bit of potato with meat on the fork, or what order we eat everything, what’s everyone’s favourite, playing dinosaurs with the greens) and they copy us. As someone recovering from an eating disorder it’s so important mine both have fun with food but also see us having fun with it too. I don’t get her mentality. Why is she holding them back?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sunday’s are for family meals and a special pudding - it’s something I remember so fondly with two parents working and we all sat at the table and had a big old roast & a pudding for afters. Mine love watching how we eat our meals (little things like mixing a bit of potato with meat on the fork, or what order we eat everything, what’s everyone’s favourite, playing dinosaurs with the greens) and they copy us. As someone recovering from an eating disorder it’s so important mine both have fun with food but also see us having fun with it too. I don’t get her mentality. Why is she holding them back?
We do this too and think it is so important. We get the kids involved with the cooking or laying the table. It's a Sunday tradition. But we eat dinner as a family every night of the week. I think it's so important to.

That dinner for the kids was from an Ella's kitchen cook book wasn't it? Whilst the recipe could be used for any age, it is more based at toddlers.

• Heart
I really don't get why you would go to the effort I use that term loosely (Gusto) to make separate meals for the kids when I was growing up we all had dinner as a family when my dad would get home from work no tv insight and if you didn't eat what was made you might of got a bowl of cereal instead if you was lucky

£15 for a photo frame? You can get a similar one for £6 at asda!
She spent £40 on 3 photo frames you can buy in Poundland or B&M 🙈 to fill up shelves that haven’t even been built yet! I bet she spent hours on her laptop choosing those frames as well....you know, when she’s so busy with work and parenting.

I’m sure I’ve seen that dress (in different colours) on other Instahuns recently. Never one for jumping on a bandwagon is Sarah, eh? 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why when I see her post hahaha do I want to punch her ? It’s not bloody laughable....you are sweetie ! And I don’t like violence but by Christ she needs a metaphorical slap.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed she’s leaving the prices on items she’s buying/thinking of buying? I’m not a fan of that, it’s very braggy in my opinion!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.