Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to waste so much time faffing around. The silly picky lunches, making separate meals for her and the kids, constantly wanting to change stuff in the perfectly acceptable 100% better than the last house home, hours spent scrolling the internet for decorating ideas, running up and down stairs to work instead of bringing the laptop down and working alongside Isla. just calm the duck down and stop doing stuff to make yourself look extra busy. You aren't impressing anyone
Yep I agree. Her priorities and time management are absolutely woeful and she definitely missed the common sense lesson. Her being ‘busy’ is in fact her just doing everything in an arse about tit way. Her life and parenting skills are appalling. I’ve never seen anyone make out that they’re trying so hard yet still fail so miserably.

Reactions: 10
She seems to waste so much time faffing around. The silly picky lunches, making separate meals for her and the kids, constantly wanting to change stuff in the perfectly acceptable 100% better than the last house home, hours spent scrolling the internet for decorating ideas, running up and down stairs to work instead of bringing the laptop down and working alongside Isla. just calm the duck down and stop doing stuff to make yourself look extra busy. You aren't impressing anyone
Exactly. It’s just all so disjointed and yeah just time spent faffing around. I don’t understand this whole cooking 1 meal
For Isla and then something completely separate for her & Rob. Ok yeah on occasion we do something for the kids and then we eat later but only if it’s something like steak or if we want to eat a hot curry or something the kids won’t like. If she/they would just meal plan and cook a family meal and then all 4 of them sit down to eat together. Even if Lachlan has had something at nursery still offer him something and allow him to sit at the table. Sarah just still seems to live as if she’s single & childless, she doesn’t seem to want to change her behaviour to accommodate her family in anyway.

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand L not having anything to eat after nursery.
I pick up little peach just after lunch at his nursery and I always offer him something when we get home as sometimes he didn’t like what was for lunch or he is still a bit hungry or whatever.
And he’s meant to be at nursery all day but he finds it too tiring and I miss him so I only do half days 🙈
I don’t get Sarah’s parenting approach at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she cut her kids grapes up? 😱

what I find super weird is why Lachlan wouldn’t just open the door himself and just bound in.
he went to do the handle and looked at Sarah Filming. He knows he’s not supposed to interrupt-puppet filming time or Isla time or something it’s so ducking sad and degrading to watch. Scared to open a door in fear of what reaction he’s going to get off them. Just looking through the door like a sad puppy not knowing if he was allowed in or not. ITS HIS HOME HE SHOULD BE FREE TO FEEL LIKE HE CAN GO ANYWHERE especially in the bleeping kicthen with his own mum and sister.

Something seriously fucked up in that house and I feel rotten just watching it all unfold it’s heartbreaking, he needs some bleeping help. Her family need to get involved. Infuriating. If strangers can dissect what’s going on from the ‘highlight reel’ she shows us I tell you it’s 17383949 times worse than we see.

I’m glad she was flagged by social services because it’s on her file now and Lachlan will know when he’s older if he ever needs to go down the social services route and at least then he might know someone else was concerned.

There WILL be major ramifications to how Lachlan is treated. His behaviour as he gets older and understands more what’s he’s been through, how differently he is treated to his sister will scar him for life. They won’t be able to cope, he is gonna to be a very scarred teen & adult I just hope he can outlay his anger and feelings the right way.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand L not having anything to eat after nursery.
I pick up little peach just after lunch at his nursery and I always offer him something when we get home as sometimes he didn’t like what was for lunch or he is still a bit hungry or whatever.
And he’s meant to be at nursery all day but he finds it too tiring and I miss him so I only do half days 🙈
I don’t get Sarah’s parenting approach at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
She claims that he gets fed at nursery before home time and that he’s never hungry when he gets in.....

Well yes, I’m sure he does get something to eat at nursery at 4.30ish.... but he doesn’t get picked up until what,6pm?6.30pm? And then by the time he’s home again it’s near 7. Even if she gave him some cereal or banana on toast or a toastie or just anything. And just include him in family life - give him something on a plate to eat and a drink and encourage him to sit at the table and engage in conversation with them. They don’t do anything to help his social development at all, that’s why he’s so unruly and won’t sit still at a table - it’s because they never enforce anything and instead of actually putting boundaries in place they take the easy route and let him and isla do whatever. That’s why the kids are always jumping around and playing up during meal times or at bed time.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
No one is the perfect parent. We all make mistakes at times but she needs to see that us nasty trolls are screaming at her to get help.

How can anyone watch that clip from last night and not realise there are serious issues in that family. Is she blind to him? Any other parent would have opened the door or asked Isla to open it straight away, not continue filming Isla and she chose to share it so she obviously thinks that she isn't doing anything wrong.

Cue lots of 'my handsome boy' 'I love him so much' now.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She claims that he gets fed at nursery before home time and that he’s never hungry when he gets in.....

Well yes, I’m sure he does get something to eat at nursery at 4.30ish.... but he doesn’t get picked up until what,6pm?6.30pm? And then by the time he’s home again it’s near 7. Even if she gave him some cereal or banana on toast or a toastie or just anything. And just include him in family life - give him something on a plate to eat and a drink and encourage him to sit at the table and engage in conversation with them. They don’t do anything to help his social development at all, that’s why he’s so unruly and won’t sit still at a table - it’s because they never enforce anything and instead of actually putting boundaries in place they take the easy route and let him and isla do whatever. That’s why the kids are always jumping around and playing up during meal times or at bed time.
This is the 'high tea' menu at his nursery. Doesnt seem alot for a growing boy.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He really should have something when he gets home. Just something little for supper, as people have already suggested. She's obsessed with soup, so why not give him some soup?

Reactions: 4
I mean, mine is sometimes not hungry after his “high tea”. But I still offer dinner or just a bit of what we have. What we all have. Together. Even if we get a takeaway after they’re asleep, we have a little bit of what they have 😅

Thing is, sometimes they’re hungry and sometimes not. Give a little and if they want more they’ll ask. Poor L has probably given up asking mama for food after nursery as she’s clearly too busy on her phone.

This also may be a reason why he’s so hard to settle to sleep. The poor kid is probably starving.
Yes! I remember this actually from when they were younger - they settled much better with full bellies. Solved so many issues 🤣
Hear that, Sarah? 1) feed your child. 2) don’t put a phone in his face when he’s meant to be asleep.

#parentingtips

Reactions: 7
I mean, mine is sometimes not hungry after his “high tea”. But I still offer dinner or just a bit of what we have. What we all have. Together. Even if we get a takeaway after they’re asleep, we have a little bit of what they have 😅

Thing is, sometimes they’re hungry and sometimes not. Give a little and if they want more they’ll ask. Poor L has probably given up asking mama for food after nursery as she’s clearly too busy on her phone.
That’s it, he probably doesn’t bother to ask for food because it’s now the routine that he doesn’t get any. So say he has the high tea at nursery and then nothing else until breakfast the following day that’s what, 16 hours or so without anything to eat? 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If she must do picky plates these are the sorts of things she should be giving them instead of all the crappy crisp and biscuit type snacks. At nursery Lachlan’s main meal will be at around 12, tea at 3.30’ish then nothing to eat until breakfast? Poor kid must be starving. He does look as if he is a handful but it is mostly down to how he is being raised. He clearly feels excluded so the racing around, rough, noisy play is for attention. Even being told off is better attention than no attention.

That’s it, he probably doesn’t bother to ask for food because it’s now the routine that he doesn’t get any. So say he has the high tea at nursery and then nothing else until breakfast the following day that’s what, 16 hours or so without anything to eat? 🙁
My post crossed with yours Betty!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else remember when he took food off Islas plate and Sarah told him off for stealing?

• Sad
He really should have something when he gets home. Just something little for supper, as people have already suggested. She's obsessed with soup, so why not give him some soup?
That’s probably why he wakes up during the night. He’s hungry.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine being married to Sarah control freak impatient boring never satisfied Knott??? Poor Captain Birdseye!!! All he ever gets is sarcasm, passive aggression, nagging and dodgy photos posted on Instagram for all to see. How humiliating for him. I bet there’s not much fun, laughter or even sex going on in that house.
Lol is that you Birdseye?

• Haha
Do you think? I think shes the spit of Rob. Shes definitely got Robs jaw line.
See I think she has Sarah’s shape face, funny how people see different things 😃 I think Lachlan is such a sweet looking little boy, like neither of them 😂

Reactions: 3
Movie night. And she’s sitting with her phone, taking photos of her children, in their jammies and plastering them over the internet. I think she’s missing the point of a family movie night. Put the bloody phone down for once and let your kids enjoy the evening without being photographed and shared with thousands of strangers.

I don’t like coming on this thread very often as it genuinely makes me so upset how she treats Lachlan. I didn't mind her YouTube videos before they moved but never followed her on Instagram and it’s just shocking, it’s neglect and abuse and needs reporting

Reactions: 10
See I think she has Sarah’s shape face, funny how people see different things 😃 I think Lachlan is such a sweet looking little boy, like neither of them 😂
Isla looks like Sarah but Sarah has had so much Botox & filler and work done to her face it’s not as easy to tell. Lachlan looks like Rob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.