Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why cant she provide her children with wellies? Even my god children have their own wellies in my car just incase we go somewhere muddy.

Reactions: 4
I was thinking today, she’s done so many stories today about how Lachlan is “dairy free” I actuallubstarted following her when I had my youngest as he’s the same age as L and my son had silent reflux and cows milk intolerance like him.

We were under the dietitian and did the milk ladder and my son who’s the same age can now tolerate a fair bit of dairy (particularly if it’s baked or cooked in something?)

I wonder why she’s never mentioned (to my knowledge) if she’s trying to get him back on dairy? She strikes me as the type who would like the fuss of making sure he always has dairy free food provided etc?

Reactions: 5
I was thinking today, she’s done so many stories today about how Lachlan is “dairy free” I actuallubstarted following her when I had my youngest as he’s the same age as L and my son had silent reflux and cows milk intolerance like him.

We were under the dietitian and did the milk ladder and my son who’s the same age can now tolerate a fair bit of dairy (particularly if it’s baked or cooked in something?)

I wonder why she’s never mentioned (to my knowledge) if she’s trying to get him back on dairy? She strikes me as the type who would like the fuss of making sure he always has dairy free food provided etc?
My son also had CMPA and silent reflux. At around 14m we started the milk ladder and he completed it and was able to have all dairy. It definitely surprises me that Lachlan can't have anything at all! I do think she likes the fuss, and lets be honest, the chance to openly exclude him!

Takes Isla for ice cream, doesn't feel bad for not taking Lachlan as hes DF!

Reactions: 8
I am sure she has mentioned the milk ladder before but let's face it she hardly ever feeds him so is probably expecting nursery to action it....... Come to mention it tho, it might be an interesting thing to do for a video or a Q&A so maybe when she has caught up on all the vlog editing she might use him and his Dairy Intolerance journey for content for a video. Must be a brand she could get involved in for sponsored work. Use the least favourite child to earn his keep.

Reactions: 5
Hi guys, I’m still here - had an absolute tit show with my account today so I’ve had to make a new one but it is me I promise! (See the Meldrums thread for confirmation!!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi guys, I’m still here - had an absolute tit show with my account today so I’ve had to make a new one but it is me I promise! (See the Meldrums thread for confirmation!!!)
If you end up on any off topic DIY threads talking about iiiiiiikkkkkeeeeeaaaaa furniture, paneling or painting your kitchen cupboards whilst ending every post with lol or haha, we'll know you're really Sarah in disguise 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you end up on any off topic DIY threads talking about iiiiiiikkkkkeeeeeaaaaa furniture, paneling or painting your kitchen cupboards whilst ending every post with lol or haha, we'll know you're really Sarah in disguise 😏
AYEEEE-KAYYYY-YAHHHHHHHH

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Didnt she get him a cadburys advent calender because he refused a DF one?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don’t believe a word of what she claims about this milk allergy. He may have been intolerant as a baby but he’s not a baby now. She hardly even ever feeds him so honestly I’d be surprised if she even knows what he can or can’t eat.

• Sad
Didnt she get him a cadburys advent calender because he refused a DF one?
She got him Cadbury’s chocolate for the Christmas Eve boxes, him and Isla both had the same chocolate Santa. So either she’s lying about him still being dairy free, or she actually fed her child chocolate knowing he might have a reaction to it

• Sad
She got him Cadbury’s chocolate for the Christmas Eve boxes, him and Isla both had the same chocolate Santa. So either she’s lying about him still being dairy free, or she actually fed her child chocolate knowing he might have a reaction to it
Imagine the content though if he had a reaction 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
I thought she was vegetarian for the most part but yet all her Gousto meals have meat in.
Pathological liar this one.
just like the miscarriage she ‘had’ but keeps forgetting about.
She say things for views, content etc and can’t remember her own narrative.
bleeping head case.

Reactions: 10
I thought she was vegetarian for the most part but yet all her Gousto meals have meat in.
Pathological liar this one.
just like the miscarriage she ‘had’ but keeps forgetting about.
She say things for views, content etc and can’t remember her own narrative.
bleeping head case.
I think Sarah is ‘certain things’ when it suits her - vegetarian, key worker, Scottish, mother! I agree, she’s an absolute bleeping nutter. She lies so much she can’t remember what she’s said - ie the miscarriages she supposedly had

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That post of Isla’s bedroom 😬 it’s so dull and dreary for a kids bedroom! I get that not everyone wants Paw Patrol curtains or Peppa Pig wallpaper but you can certainly put some colour and personality into a room without it looking like a CBeebies set. I really don’t see how anything in that room would be something that Isla would choose or enjoy.

Sarah either has no idea what her kids like or she just doesn’t care.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.