Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember her crap Listerine ad? Come down the woods has done one today that would make Sarah ashamed of her shitshow version

Reactions: 3
Following on from lucie and the bumps latest post saying she’s decorating after living there a few years, they like to take their time etc. It just made me think how that’s quite normal and how Sarah decorating her house like a crazy person isn’t normal for most parents and yet again she’s pushing an agenda on social media that isn’t sustainable to most actual parents who parent and work. No one else on the platform who I follow anyway just leaves their kids to rot till past 6 evey night whilst they are sat at home pintreating the tit out of mid century furniture.

how does she expect us to believe this ‘im so busy’ narrative she’s been pushing for years yet she’s found the time to decorate, panel, shop for ALLLLLLLL those things, mood boards, furniture, everything, (whilst telling us how busy and stressed she is homeschooling - it doesn’t add up)

she thinks she so clever doing all the house.
but all it’s making me see is how little she’s putting into her children to be able to do it all and how much she’s made off the back of them by been able to buy everything in weeks. It just makes her come across even worse than she already does (if that’s possible). This behaviour isn’t normal. To let something consume you so much, does she think it’s a good trait? As she keeps banging on about how impatient she is like she’s proud of it , it just shows how she’s trying to fulfill so many holes she has in Her warped little life. Mama and dada have done the house every night every weekend, those kids (Lachlan) has such long days in everybody else’s care and the weekends aren’t about the kids, there about rob and Sarah. 5 minutes at the park kids and a load of fried food and a movie. She literally treats them like dogs, throws them a bone here n there with their sugar loaded tea or snack plates and carry’s on with what SHE wants to do.

duck off back’home’ sarah. You need some family intervention I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Following on from lucie and the bumps latest post saying she’s decorating after living there a few years, they like to take their time etc. It just made me think how that’s quite normal and how Sarah decorating her house like a crazy person isn’t normal for most parents and yet again she’s pushing an agenda on social media that isn’t sustainable to most actual parents who parent and work. No one else on the platform who I follow anyway just leaves their kids to rot till past 6 evey night whilst they are sat at home pintreating the tit out of mid century furniture.

how does she expect us to believe this ‘im so busy’ narrative she’s been pushing for years yet she’s found the time to decorate, panel, shop for ALLLLLLLL those things, mood boards, furniture, everything, (whilst telling us how busy and stressed she is homeschooling - it doesn’t add up)

she thinks she so clever doing all the house.
but all it’s making me see is how little she’s putting into her children to be able to do it all and how much she’s made off the back of them by been able to buy everything in weeks. It just makes her come across even worse than she already does (if that’s possible). This behaviour isn’t normal. To let something consume you so much, does she think it’s a good trait? As she keeps banging on about how impatient she is like she’s proud of it
I’ve seen a new side to her in the last few months with her spoilt verucca salt “I want it now” impatient attitude. She was moaning the other day that something for her house was going to be a few weeks delivery. Never mind that there is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC going on at the minute, and that people are dying, and workers are having to stay at home for the safety of their families, never mind that the house was actually fine and perfectly livable... She’s just pissed that she can’t have her new bronze curtain pole of whatever it was 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nobody moves into a house and decorated straight away. You need to live in the house for while, see how you use a room, where the light is, how it works with the furniture you’ve got. Normal people spend time in a space and then decorate. She’s not right in the head

Reactions: 12
I still don't understand why she isn't back at work!! Its like shes forgotten she made such a big deal about it....struggled to get time off to look after her child but happy to give her time to do workouts....what a strange employer!

Reactions: 9
Arrived over 20 minutes early on the school run and parked on double yellow lines for the whole time 🙄 if you can get there 20 minutes early you can park further away and walk!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Arrived over 20 minutes early on the school run and parked on double yellow lines for the whole time 🙄 if you can get there 20 minutes early you can park further away and walk!!
Those type of mothers boil my piss ......so self entitled!

That irritates me so much 😡😡
Maybe if she reads here she’ll think twice - or she’ll just be eyeballing all the mums trying to work out who you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As has been said previously all those unread emails won't be things for her to action. Majority will be things she is cc'ed on. It wasn't about home schooling, it wasn't her high pressured job it would be her lack of organisation. Less time taking selfies whilst in meeting and training courses and you could soon clear them out. If it is really that busy speak to your manager or HR not strangers on the Internet. I don't know how her employer can allow her to constantly complain online about how stressful her job it without pulling her up on it.

Reactions: 11
If she can be 20 mins early she ought to be walking. It’s not like she has to rush to the second pick up.
That’s still 2 hours away!

Reactions: 7
Id have left a note on her windscreen when she had gone in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Report her, I would. This was a regular problem at my kids primary school until the head teacher took to patrolling the street outside school and telling offenders to move on or they would be reported to the police. We even had traffic police in attendance a couple of times giving out tickets. It’s selfish and dangerous as it blocks the view of children and parents trying to cross the road to get to school.

Reactions: 11
It was Rob this afternoon, Sarah was clearly too busy after her work out and clearing her inbox 🙄

Report her, I would
There’s no point round here anymore, multiple parents park like absolute knobs and get away with it daily! Wardens or not no one seems to give a shite..

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen the story of Isla doing her ballet lesson. It isn’t normal to share these little insights into your children’s lives. It is just so sad and the long term impact of this can only be negative on these children who have absolutely no say in what their idiotic mother is subjecting them to. This is true of all the crap she (and others like her) share but seemed particularly voyeuristic to be watching a little girl dancing like no one is watching, when in reality dozens of strangers are watching.

• Heart
It was Rob this afternoon, Sarah was clearly too busy after her work out and clearing her inbox 🙄

There’s no point round here anymore, multiple parents park like absolute knobs and get away with it daily! Wardens or not no one seems to give a shite..
So if Rob picked her up that means theyre both home and yet Im guessing L is still st nursery 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Absolutely agree. It is very uncomfortable viewing when she secretly films her kids and shares it online. You can tell she hasn't told Isla because she isn't showing off and going silly like she does when she knows she is being filmed.

And also no one, no one is in the slightist bit interested in watching other people's children dancing. Only perverts find that kind of content interesting.

Reactions: 17
So if Rob picked her up that means theyre both home and yet Im guessing L is still st nursery 🙄
You can count on L being trapped in nursery still, couldn’t possibly have him home this early getting in the way of princess Isla’s ballet class.

If I had a team member who couldn’t keep on top of their emails I’d be keen to have a conversation with them.

The past 12 months have been a challenge for us all and employers have been on the whole flexible and understanding.

She is a civilian employed by a contractor who supports the front line military where everyone has a part to play in keeping equipment function and fundamentally keeping service personnel safe and able to carry out their tasking.

she should have accessed support from her team, explained that changes needed to be made which would allow her to attend to her daughters home learning as well as doing her job.

I wonder how they justify to them selves the hours they keep L in nursery!

Reactions: 6
As if she’s sat looking at (what looks like) cushions online while Isla is doing ballet! She’s not busy working, she’s online shopping...and Rob is home! Absolutely no excuse for not having Lachlan home with them.

• Sad
Poor I not a natural dancer is she ? And twit pants has now ordered a bloody wine cooler!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.