Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to sound horrible here but ‘Is’ is not a natural ballerina 😬
Her face in that little clip looked misrable. I imagine she's forced into doing ballet.

No cheesy pasta for L? Thought Islas fav was the salmon thing?

Reactions: 5
If she's making dinner for I there's absolutely no excuse not to have Lachlan home and have dinner with him.

Also Sarah noone cares about watching your child's online ballet class... I don't think you even do its just more desperate content like your curtain poles.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Could she be any further up Joe Wicks arse? 🙄

Also Isla clearly isn’t happy doing ballet! Yet again mamashamlife neglects to pick up her kids basic needs & wants!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish she would take a leaf out of Joe Wick's book and actually eat with her kids. He always makes sure to include his children in mealtimes. They eat the same as the parents and at the sametime as their parents.

After watching her vlog, I don’t think she is trying to be relatable about the work/homeschool struggle.... I think she actually was struggling, by the look on her face and the body language makes me think that she was buckling. She really did make it harder for herself, she could’ve easily worked downstairs so she was closer to Isla - no one said she needed to be upstairs, and cooking different meals for everyone (or in Lachlan’s case - no dinner at all) poor babe.

Reactions: 4
After watching her vlog, I don’t think she is trying to be relatable about the work/homeschool struggle.... I think she actually was struggling, by the look on her face and the body language makes me think that she was buckling. She really did make it harder for herself, she could’ve easily worked downstairs so she was closer to Isla - no one said she needed to be upstairs, and cooking different meals for everyone (or in Lachlan’s case - no dinner at all) poor babe.
Having completed the exact same home schooling work with my own child, there was absolutely no need for Sarah to constantly hovering over Isla. The work was very straightforward if not easy for a number of the children in her year!
Perhaps if she stopped babying those children of hers so much Isla might become a little more independent! Making out like the children had to complete every piece of work that was put on teams is also a load of complete bollocks.
I’m sure she forgets people actually know who she is and quite how much she lies and spouts utter shite!

Reactions: 11
Having completed the exact same home schooling work with my own child, there was absolutely no need for Sarah to constantly hovering over Isla. The work was very straightforward if not easy for a number of the children in her year!
Perhaps if she stopped babying those children of hers so much Isla might become a little more independent! Making out like the children had to complete every piece of work that was put on teams is also a load of complete bollocks.
I’m sure she forgets people actually know who she is and quite how much she lies and spouts utter shite!
😂😂 I love how much insight you have! I’m not saying she had a right to struggle because she had it bloody easy, and she needs to get a bleeping grip.. I mean she actually looked frazzled and on edge like she was actually struggling with homeschooling one child 🙄

Reactions: 3
I felt sad for Lachlan with his spider man blanket and picture on his door but he got a space themed room. My boy isnt into anything obvious so we went with his favourite colours for his room but if he loved spider man as much I would be all over that theme.

😂😂 I love how much insight you have! I’m not saying she had a right to struggle because she had it bloody easy, and she needs to get a bleeping grip.. I mean she actually looked frazzled and on edge like she was actually struggling with homeschooling one child 🙄
She looked so frazzled and on edge because she had to be a bleeping parent!
Well to one of her two children, but small steps and all that 😂.

• Haha
She looked so frazzled and on edge because she had to be a bleeping parent!
Well to one of her two children, but small steps and all that 😂.
Yeah, she gets frazzled and acts like she’s having a nervous breakdown doing simple tasks like the bloody school drop off!!!!

God she had to include that she knew the area in London well because she lived there where that poor woman was abducted.....oh duck off.

And the paper clip supply chain has turned to tit .....

Reactions: 12
Thursday is a pretty strange day to take as your non-work day. It's not like she had to choice her day around what days we're available for nursery.

What do you want Sarah a paper hat for doing some work when you're not on the clock? You can make up the time you waste taking selfies and photos at your desk or the times you nip out for facials or long lunches with your friends or the company time you spend doing a Q & A on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why has she crossed out her birthday when she makes such a big deal out of it on the day? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Posting about Sarah Everard on her stories, and she has to interject that she disappeared from an area SHE knows well from when she lived in London. You’d think for once she could not make something about her, especially a young woman’s disappearance

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.