Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤮 hummus in puff pastry returns

Given her ED history that one slice of bread and tuna combo looks suspect.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How on earth does L know the difference between those cut up apples and an apple she cuts up...??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How on earth does L know the difference between those cut up apples and an apple she cuts up...??

I think shes bullshitting, she’s just trying to justify being a lazy cow and not cutting up a bloody apple herself!

Reactions: 5
Blaming her child to cover up her being too lazy a cow to buy apples and cut them up herself for her child. Classic Thismamalife content 🙄

Reactions: 8
I'm sure Lachlan's nursery don't go and buy prepackaged sliced apple. Does he turn his nose up and tell them no I don't eat those. Of course he doesn't. Don't go blaming your lazy arse behavior on your son.

Reactions: 13
Where is the rest of her fruit and veg! I have one 4 year old and go through twice as much on her alone never mind us!!

Reactions: 5
He is also at an age where he could just eat an whole apple.. it doesn’t need to be chopped up

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if this is just me but I’d never do a pastry lunch and then a pastry dinner as well....wonder if she’s doing apple pie for pudding too.

I wish she’d just give up on food content. It’s just not her thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm sure Lachlan's nursery don't go and buy prepackaged sliced apple. Does he turn his nose up and tell them no I don't eat those. Of course he doesn't. Don't go blaming your lazy arse behavior on your son.
Oh don't you beleive it. From what Ive heard it seems he rules the roost there!

Reactions: 2
She could cut up her own apples and store them in those vacuum plastic Tupperware boxes she was gifted recently 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.