Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, she did not buy I one of those Home Bargains prison plates?
she will be eating off them until she gets to leave home.

In fact I would not be surprised if Sarah still eats off one at “home” at her mums house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Sarah hun meels has no lessons today seeing as year 2 can’t get on teams at all! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah, she did not buy I one of those Home Bargains prison plates?
she will be eating off them until she gets to leave home.

In fact I would not be surprised if Sarah still eats off one at “home” at her mums house.
Christ, she's stingy. A single slice of bread for Isla's lunch - not even a bleeping sandwich! 😮 With 4 grapes, 2 slices of apple and a handful of beige shite on the side.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know who her friends are or how she is perceived with in local circles but she just appears to be completely unsatisfied.
Other than poor put upon Auntie Nattie (never forget invited down to Sarah's and then Sarah sodded off on a work night out) and bestie Jessie I don't think she has many real friends. She is just a cling on who finds a group of girls and doesn't let go so they feel they have to include her.

Reactions: 9
Christ, she's stingy. A single slice of bread for Isla's lunch - not even a bleeping sandwich! 😮 With 4 grapes, 2 slices of apple and a handful of beige shite on the side.
Those lunches do my bleeping head in. Give her a proper bloody sandwich, a yogurt and a whole piece of fruit. And ditch the stupid prison trays. She isn’t a toddler.

Reactions: 11
Other than poor put upon Auntie Nattie (never forget invited down to Sarah's and then Sarah sodded off on a work night out) and bestie Jessie I don't think she has many real friends. She is just a cling on who finds a group of girls and doesn't let go so they feel they have to include her.
I can confirm she is a major clinger

I can confirm she is a major clinger
A laughing stock to all but her little best friend mummy circle... even then some aren’t too fond of her

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I imagine that if a group of people see her coming they all whip out their phones and pretend to be on a call to avoid interaction with her!

I bet she has bagpipes as her ring tone ...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I imagine that if a group of people see her coming they all whip out their phones and pretend to be on a call to avoid interaction with her!

I bet she has bagpipes as her ring tone ...
Knowing her she’s probably got the bloody Dutch national anthem....!

• Haha
Well we all know that’s a project that’s going to go tits up! Given that she painted her bedroom Donkey Diarrhoea can’t wait to see what she picks for the units🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you noticed that she flaunts how much her grand plans cost, but how rarely they actually materialise? For instance going on about the quote for the carpenter for the weird fake fireplace that Rob is going to have a crack at himself now!

I really think she gives the impression that they're rolling in it, but it's all just Sarah's fantasy land.
I've said this before she always planning to spend and it doesn't happened proved our point just now with now planning to paint the kitchen herself!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If they’re only planning on staying in that house for a year or two then I can totally understand not wanting to spend a lot on redecorating, that makes sense. what doesn’t make sense is wasting money redoing things that are perfectly lovely and functional. Is a grey kitchen really going to improve her life? Are quartz counters going to make her days easier? Is a wooden floor going to make her happier? No, no, no.

Absolutely spend time and money on the kids rooms, it’s their first time moving house so do what you need to to make them happy and settled, definitely go ahead and remove things that are broken or hideously out of style. That house was fairly neutral to start with, nothing offensive at all. Maybe change the patterned wallpaper if that’s not your thing but Sarah is planning a full on renovation...with a loft conversion.

Reactions: 9
She might as well buy a new kitchen if she’s planning on replacing the worktops and spray painting the kitchen units. Why did she buy the house in the 1st place as she obviously hates everything about it? Give me strength.

She has a house most people could only dream of, and she's trying to alter everything! I don't understand!

Reactions: 6
I've said this before she always planning to spend and it doesn't happened proved our point just now with now planning to paint the kitchen herself!!!!!
Yes, came on here to say she's doing that with the kitchen now! 😂 Acts like she's got cash to splash on carpenters and decorators and then ends up doing it herself with Captain Birdseye at midnight on a school night.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes, came on here to say she's doing that with the kitchen now! 😂 Acts like she's got cash to splash on carpenters and decorators and then ends up doing it herself with Captain Birdseye at midnight on a school night.
Think she tests the water to see if someone will offer one but sorry Sarah your not a big enough deal for that then does it herself! Shes happy to spend money on herself though....

Reactions: 2
I dont know what shes playing at with L but his nursery is isolating again. So if anyone local sees her out with him please report her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.