Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell was she cracking up at Sinbad trying to find something to watch on the tv?! And lolā€™ing at them both wearing grey?!
It must be laugh a minute round at the Bland Mansion šŸ™„ They are so fun and crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why the hell was she cracking up at Sinbad trying to find something to watch on the tv?! And lolā€™ing at them both wearing grey?!
It must be laugh a minute round at the Bland Mansion šŸ™„ They are so fun and crazy!
What gets me is these are the HIGHLIGHTS she chooses to share! At this point her account is pure parody.

Reactions: 8
Is it me or is the lower box shelf not look level. The wall paint and the IKEA kallax look alike looks fine but the one with action figures looks off.
Notice how his room is space themed because he is so into space but any toy accessories of his own are marvel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen the comments she made on her recent post ā€˜weā€™ll only be here a few yearsā€™ - I mean for god sake, theyā€™ve been in that house 2 months and already got selling it on her mind, sheā€™s never going to shut up about moving back ā€˜homeā€™ is she. Is that the reason for all the mad fast decorating then - quick quick, weā€™re selling it soon. At the rate theyā€™re going and the money they are spending theyā€™ll sell at a loss - better just to leave it as is and live in it. Itā€™s hardly falling apart. If she wants to see a tit house she wants to see my (ex MOD) property. Only difference is Sarah, my house is my home, it might not be Instagram worthy but we love it.
I know whoā€™s house Iā€™d rather visit have a cup of tea with........ Sarah is mental!! Sorry but sheā€™s not right! Also who follows her? sheā€™s draining, boring and so unstable.

Reactions: 6
She is teasing us with the promise of some before and afters of the rushed house makeover. That will definitely give us a good laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ā€œWe just get some credit, thatā€™s allā€ - Gousto is giving Ā£20 credit per referral at the moment. No wonder they have a lot of boxes!
This is why Tattle is here, she puts it over as a few pennies ( Mrs Meldrum style) but itā€™s actually a lot! Bunch of bloody dodgy sale reps, all of them šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Is it me or is the lower box shelf not look level. The wall paint and the IKEA kallax look alike looks fine but the one with action figures looks off.
I thought it looked off too. I think it's the figures being in the box maybe? Those boxes look better with books in them. It looks odd having the action figures in there.

Reactions: 3
2 things:

1) whatā€™s with the Angelina leg? (Makes a change from the trying-to-make-a-thigh-gap pose I suppose).

2) wearing her shoes upstairs on carpet, the minger šŸ˜· bet her kids are walking around barefoot and then getting in to bed.
She needs to stop with the weight loss, her jaw is getting bigger and bigger.

Blaming her child to cover up her being too lazy a cow to buy apples and cut them up herself for her child. Classic Thismamalife content šŸ™„
Remember she blamed him for kicking her in the mouth when she clearly had lip filler!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Difficult to tell as it looks like IKEA just threw up on the room. None of it works together.

But yes, looks wonky. Bet Sinbad will get the blame for that as well.

• Haha
Yes these are the ā€œfive minutesā€ of the day she deems interesting enough to share šŸ¤£
This gets me too. If these are the best, most insta worthy moments (in her opinion) what the heck happens the rest of the time?! What an existence

Those box shelves look ridiculous especially next to the cube unit, she should have just got a couple of normal shelves for him. Always with the insta trends never whats practical or you know, actually looks good. Still can't get over her cut half tiles in the kitchen. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Ā£700 per person on a holiday?! Is she really showing off about that now. Sheā€™s just bought a house she seemingly hates and is spending a fortune redecorating.
This is the year that people have lost jobs, homes, businesses have folded etc and sheā€™s considering spending thousands on a holiday. Keep it to yourself, Sarah. Itā€™s just distasteful. Sheā€™s always showing how much her furniture cost, expensive houses on Rightmove, thousands on builders etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Ā£700 per person on a holiday?! Is she really showing off about that now. Sheā€™s just bought a house she seemingly hates and is spending a fortune redecorating.
This is the year that people have lost jobs, homes, businesses have folded etc and sheā€™s considering spending thousands on a holiday. Keep it to yourself, Sarah. Itā€™s just distasteful. Sheā€™s always showing how much her furniture cost, expensive houses on Rightmove, thousands on builders etc.
Even with all of the things you mentioned sheā€™s still miserable. Still wanting more and other things.

Reactions: 7
Have you noticed that she flaunts how much her grand plans cost, but how rarely they actually materialise? For instance going on about the quote for the carpenter for the weird fake fireplace that Rob is going to have a crack at himself now!

I really think she gives the impression that they're rolling in it, but it's all just Sarah's fantasy land.

Reactions: 13
She is tone deaf, constantly seeking approval from strangers over social media, striving (unsuccessfully) to be some sort of influencer and a shameless show off.

I donā€™t know who her friends are or how she is perceived with in local circles but she just appears to be completely unsatisfied.

This is a shame because they both have secure employment, a newly purchased home, the means to do work to the house and two happy and healthy children.

Iā€™d absolutely put that money towards work for the house rather than a holiday.

But then itā€™s perhaps she just wants to prance about in her bikini in warmer climes than a windy West Wittering beach!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.