Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
I don’t know the area she lives at all.... but why didn’t she just buy a period property?! Not a lot of that sort of house available? Why make a fake fireplace and recess to look Victorian? TV over a mantelpiece ruins that whole look anyway...
Because she is a clueless prat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

GiggleBee

VIP Member
She claims that he gets fed at nursery before home time and that he’s never hungry when he gets in.....

Well yes, I’m sure he does get something to eat at nursery at 4.30ish.... but he doesn’t get picked up until what,6pm?6.30pm? And then by the time he’s home again it’s near 7. Even if she gave him some cereal or banana on toast or a toastie or just anything. And just include him in family life - give him something on a plate to eat and a drink and encourage him to sit at the table and engage in conversation with them. They don’t do anything to help his social development at all, that’s why he’s so unruly and won’t sit still at a table - it’s because they never enforce anything and instead of actually putting boundaries in place they take the easy route and let him and isla do whatever. That’s why the kids are always jumping around and playing up during meal times or at bed time.
This is the 'high tea' menu at his nursery. Doesnt seem alot for a growing boy.

Attachments

• Sad

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Is it normal to have that many "movie nights"? I mean, I know there's very little else to do right now. But Covid aside there's never any walks, park trips, days out (unless its that beach trip!!!!) etc. Just movie nights. Kids need more than a beige tray of food, pack of sweets and movie 4 nights a week!!!
I think she is counting the “walk” to get the treats as an activity from the way she has worded it 🤭

Onthehop

VIP Member
Posting about Sarah Everard on her stories, and she has to interject that she disappeared from an area SHE knows well from when she lived in London. You’d think for once she could not make something about her, especially a young woman’s disappearance
Classic narcissism behaviour.

• Heart

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
I was thinking today, she’s done so many stories today about how Lachlan is “dairy free” I actuallubstarted following her when I had my youngest as he’s the same age as L and my son had silent reflux and cows milk intolerance like him.

We were under the dietitian and did the milk ladder and my son who’s the same age can now tolerate a fair bit of dairy (particularly if it’s baked or cooked in something?)

I wonder why she’s never mentioned (to my knowledge) if she’s trying to get him back on dairy? She strikes me as the type who would like the fuss of making sure he always has dairy free food provided etc?

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She is teasing us with the promise of some before and afters of the rushed house makeover. That will definitely give us a good laugh.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Thursday is a pretty strange day to take as your non-work day. It's not like she had to choice her day around what days we're available for nursery.

What do you want Sarah a paper hat for doing some work when you're not on the clock? You can make up the time you waste taking selfies and photos at your desk or the times you nip out for facials or long lunches with your friends or the company time you spend doing a Q & A on Instagram.

• Heart

Georgethecat

VIP Member
I feel she should have put the lamp slightly further over , the side of it looks squished up against the headboard. Looks to me like it should go where the panelling is or the other side of the mdf panel so the lamp is in line with her bedside table? But I'm no interiors guru. Really hate that brown unit against the muddy pink too awful combo. I preferred the white IKEA one 😂

Greendream

Sweetcorn is the only veg they eat.

I am absolutely delighted she’s had to have Lachlan home again 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Slightly. Concerning how many times his bubble has had to isolate though.