Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Has she got L off today then? Or is he being abandoned at nursery a little later?

If she was 20 minutes early, why didn't she just walk?

Reactions: 5

frostily

VIP Member
L in the park?
I’m getting paranoid - what if she’s restricting her stories trying to weed out who comments on here to figure out who we are 🤯

• Haha

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
So I can see her Instagram but can’t see her stories or comment ....petty bitch. If I met her in real life I wouldn’t even get out of first gear ...my DH said she looks gormless and the hubby’s a tool...

sully25

Does she only know how to operate the oven and how to cook if it comes in a big red box with a instruction card asking for a friend

• Haha

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Where is the rest of her fruit and veg! I have one 4 year old and go through twice as much on her alone never mind us!!

FraggleRock

VIP Member
She just can’t let her own activities go. How many of us have not done something for ourselves (workout, coffee, whatever) because the kids take priority?
Because she’s so selfish and everything is about her (in her head) she acts like she’s so hard done by, when she has such an easy life - has two kids but only parents one because the other is shoved in nursery!

Georgethecat

VIP Member
What was with the weird glove she was wearing? I give myself a facial every week and have never used a glove to apply products