Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they hoovered up the paperclips and staples that fell over ....
No need for her to go in and count.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That meal for the children last night was the portion I give my little boy who turns 1 next week. On a similar plate too!

Reactions: 6
She still hasn’t ordered the bubble salmon, I reckon she’s hoping the company will gift her a load if she bangs on about it enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never heard of bubble salmon, did an internet search, found the recipe. Very simple, why can’t she make it from scratch herself?

Never heard of bubble salmon, did an internet search, found the recipe. Very simple, why can’t she make it from scratch herself?
Because of the MOD oven that managed to burn and undercook at the sametime.. Oh no she can't use that for the excuse for her bad cooking anymore.

• Haha
Come on Joe Wicks, sort your tit out and make a bubble salmon box meal for old Sarah. She'll give you a pack of paperclips in return.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

This is Sarah we’re talking about, she buys pre sliced apples fgs, if she can’t be bothered to slice an apple, she definitely won’t be making bubble salmon from scratch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched her moanathon of a DITL of homeschooling. Bloody hell if she didn't spend so much time moaning about how hard it is she would have got through so much more.

She had to tell the school that she wouldn't be able to do all the work set because of her keyworker heavy workload and then preceded to spend her time telling her camera how guilty she feels. Always believed that the people who have the time to tell you they are so busy are the least busy.

Also she made one dinner for Isla, a gusto dinner for her and Sinbad and then put the kids to bed. So what do Lachlan and Isla do when Sarah and Sinbad are eating? You would think that if she insisted on not eating as a family like most families do, especially on a Friday night, they would at least eat after the kids went to bed.

• Wow
She still hasn’t ordered the bubble salmon, I reckon she’s hoping the company will gift her a load if she bangs on about it enough.
I thought the same, her insta implied she'd already ordered over £50 of bubble salmon yet yesterday she claims not to have actually ordered it!! Anything for the gram hey! It's basically rice crispy coated salmon even my 8 year old could make it.

Reactions: 4
I thought the same, her insta implied she'd already ordered over £50 of bubble salmon yet yesterday she claims not to have actually ordered it!! Anything for the gram hey! It's basically rice crispy coated salmon even my 8 year old could make it.
Out of curiosity I googled the recipe. Why on earth doesn’t she make it? It’s so simple I bet Isla and Lachlan could do it between them with minimal supervision from ‘Mama’ (🤢)

I couldn’t make it through her DITL...snoreathon. Her beige house, her moaning, her miserable face, her martyrdom, her mispronounced ths, her dull explanations. I almost felt sorry for Isla. We’ve all been homeschooling, some with multiple children of different ages, some with babies/toddlers too, and some without access to computers! She’s had one young child at home with a laptop...she had it EASY! Stop moaning Sarah!!!

Reactions: 14
Her vlog has been on Facebook for 3 hours and has ONE like. Haha Sara

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not helped by her mother filming her whilst she is trying to do her online class but you are right. Lachlan has much more natural dancing talent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.