Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@superxo1 your little one needs to find out what islas happiness box contains. Im guessing as Sarah is doing it at midnight itll be all things Sarah thinks makes Isla happy rather than what does.
It'll be filled with the leftover tester pot of that stupidly expensive paint, the spare screws from an ikeeeeeeeeaaaaa flat pack set and some leftover bits from that Yankee candle event the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@superxo1 your little one needs to find out what islas happiness box contains. Im guessing as Sarah is doing it at midnight itll be all things Sarah thinks makes Isla happy rather than what does.
😂😂 thanks for the reminder, but I’ve got my tit together unlike Sarah, my little one made theirs days ago and keeps adding little bits to it.

The happiness box is an idea from the school just to have a few things in that can cheer them up really with the transition back to school.

Reactions: 7
We got told about the happiness boxes weeks ago! The idea was that the children decorate it themselves and talk about happy memories during the mental health awareness week a while ago. There have also been lots of reminders about them in school emails and teachers have been talking about them. How Sarah’s has managed to totally miss this is beyond me!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
We got told about the happiness boxes weeks ago! The idea was that the children decorate it themselves and talk about happy memories during the mental health awareness week a while ago. There have also been lots of reminders about them in school emails and teachers have been talking about them. How Sarah’s has managed to totally miss this is beyond me!
Because she’s either really dense or entirely self obsessed. Or both.

Yeah she’s got rid of the inconveniences! Go and count some staples as a celebration.....awful woman.

Reactions: 10
Well Sarah looked a treat this morning! Isla had questionable sized clothes on..it’s not hard ffs to find things that fit. Then again she’s too busy spunking all her money on crappy vayses 🙄

• Angry
I noticed how she arrived early and sat in her car on her phone for ages. Parking was a nightmare this morning around the school. People arriving on time couldn’t get a space because of people like her. The school have asked so many times to be considerate about this, it should be easier now that all year groups have different start times. If you get there early, just park a bit further away and walk! She also always parks halfway on the path so pushchairs can’t fit past....maybe petty but it bugs me every time.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I noticed how she arrived early and sat in her car on her phone for ages. Parking was a nightmare this morning around the school. People arriving on time couldn’t get a space because of people like her. The school have asked so many times to be considerate about this, it should be easier now that all year groups have different start times. If you get there early, just park a bit further away and walk! She also always parks halfway on the path so pushchairs can’t fit past....maybe petty but it bugs me every time.
It was ridiculous this morning wasn’t it! She was parked up a good 15/20 mins before year 2 went in and still managed to be one of the last ones in!
We need a secret wave or something 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

She’s more interested in buying tit to fill up her house with and bitching about delivery times to actually care about stuff her kids actually need, that’s why she only remembered at midnight. She’s a self absorbed prick

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It was ridiculous this morning wasn’t it! She was parked up a good 15/20 mins before year 2 went in and still managed to be one of the last ones in!
We need a secret wave or something 😂
Thats an achievement to be the first parked up and last in 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She sounds just so selfish?? If she reads here surely she’d think twice about acting like a twit?

On another note - people like her drive me mad when they’re obsessed with work outs, posh gym clothes, showing off online but then they refuse to bloody walk anywhere!

Well Sarah looked a treat this morning! Isla had questionable sized clothes on..it’s not hard ffs to find things that fit. Then again she’s too busy spunking all her money on crappy vayses 🙄
You called it yesterday. What an absolute dick only checking Islas clothes last minute, she’s known about them going back for weeks because she’s not stopped harping on about it, there’s no excuse to send your child in I’ll fitting clothes, she could’ve done a click and collect order from somewhere, but she was too bothered about buying shite to fill up her ugly shelves. Terrible excuse for a ‘mama’ she is.

Reactions: 11
You called it yesterday. What an absolute dick only checking Islas clothes last minute, she’s known about them going back for weeks because she’s not stopped harping on about it, there’s no excuse to send your child in I’ll fitting clothes, she could’ve done a click and collect order from somewhere, but she was too bothered about buying shite to fill up her ugly shelves. Terrible excuse for a ‘mama’ she is.
It’s always the same cycle of tit with Sarah. She’s easier to read than a children’s comic!

Wouldn’t call her a “mama” more a distant aunt that’s been forced to babysit for a little bit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On another note - people like her drive me mad when they’re obsessed with work outs, posh gym clothes, showing off online but then they refuse to bloody walk anywhere!
[/QUOTE]

Are they able to walk to school? It’s funny to think she didn’t bother to check her uniform! She seems so chaotic and not organised.

Very poor show to only be completing the box assignment the night before handing it in. What exactly will Isla be getting out of the task if her mother is ill prepared.

Reactions: 5
Are they able to walk to school? It’s funny to think she didn’t bother to check her uniform! She seems so chaotic and not organised.

Very poor show to only be completing the box assignment the night before handing it in. What exactly will Isla be getting out of the task if her mother is ill prepared.
[/QUOTE]
Yes she can walk she lives fairly close... well within walking distance!

Yes she can walk she lives fairly close... well within walking distance!
She’s under a mile walking distance.

Reactions: 7
I think dropping Lachlan at nursery stops them from walking to school. It’ll be interesting to see if she starts walking when they’re both at the same school.

Reactions: 6

[/QUOTE]
Priorities, priorities! Her kids are not even close to being her priority - ordering "wee cutie" vases and light fittings are more important than her kid's uniform.

Reactions: 3
It's that high pressured job of hers. I am pretty sure she had the box project sorted during the week. Her obsessive behaviour wouldn't allow her to be disorganised but it makes good content to pretend to only remember the work at midnight. She can play the role of stressed out, forgetful 'pass me the wine', can't cope with work and homeschooling mama.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.