Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's that high pressured job of hers. I am pretty sure she had the box project sorted during the week. Her obsessive behaviour wouldn't allow her to be disorganised but it makes good content to pretend to only remember the work at midnight. She can play the role of stressed out, forgetful 'pass me the wine', can't cope with work and homeschooling mama.
Surely that type of insta mama must be nearing the end of its run. Please god 🙏🏼
Seeing a mum who cares for and enjoys spending time with her children and lives in a normal house, now that I would like to see.

Reactions: 13
If she’s only checking her kids school uniform/pe kit the day before Isla returned to school, I highly doubt she would’ve done the happiness box in advance and made out like she had forgot... the kids are the last on her priority list.

One minute she’s “this shama life” the next she’s Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen with her god awful interior design and tonight she’s Mrs hinch saving her fluff to show from cleaning 🙄

Reactions: 5
My dad has a unit just like Sarah's. It was something he and my mum bought when they first married, almost 40 years ago!!! I hate it actually, the orange sort of wood. My dads house is a scrace style though and the furniture sits well in there, suits the house.

It doesn't go in Sarah's house at all. I actually really liked the look of the house when she moved in, really modern. And she did well to have all the things like shutters, kitchen island, decent flooring etc. If she wants older style furniture, she should have bought a period type property.

A shelving unit from Next would have fitted better in her front room, something plain and neutral. Just like Sarah 😛
She wants a fire thing like Ebony Day, she ought to look at what else Ebony has in her lounge , looks much better, modern and light. Agree with you 100%, it just doesn’t work.

Reactions: 1
just watched her stories from yesterday.

so she’s now moaning that she can’t shove Isla into breakfast club and then after school club.....

Seriously

Why did this idiot even have children?

• Wow
Reactions: 12

so she’s now moaning that she can’t shove Isla into breakfast club and then after school club.....

Seriously

Because she was obviously brought up being told women are meant to get married and have kids.

Reactions: 7

Seriously

and wants another!!!! Why? She spends as little time with them as humanly possible.

Reactions: 10
Early pick up? Its just normal pick up. Afterschool club is late pick up and if she had to pick her up at 2pm for a dentist appt would then be early.

Reactions: 15
You’re shitting me! Early pick up for Is? (Her names bleeping Isla!!!!) what about Lachlan, surely he’s getting picked up at the same time? Course not, you absolute bleeping rotter Sarah!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Did you notice on her Stories when she talked about the school day it was all Isla and basically at the end it was oh “Lachlan had a good day too”. How can she not see how the favouritism comes across?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
To say she’s trying to pull of an insta style house, she’s failing miserably. All the furniture is so mix match😳

Reactions: 5
Early pick up? Its just normal pick up. Afterschool club is late pick up and if she had to pick her up at 2pm for a dentist appt would then be early.
Nope just usual end of the day pick up time for Isla. (Well for year 2 that is).

👋🏻 hi Sarah hun it’s bubble salmon for the kids tomorrow at school 😉 you’re welcome.

• Haha
A new dining table and chairs? Didn’t they just buy that one like a year ago? I remember her saying what a mistake it was to get a bench seat as the kids just kept getting down and running about.....after she’d posted the #aff link obviously.

This woman must be made of money.

Reactions: 6
I knew it wouldn't be long before she was on the little moons bandwagon 🙄

Reactions: 3
How tiny is that meal! Why no knife? Surely the children know how to cut correctly using a knife and fork.

That meal was a joke ....after a day at school. And I bet they never got to try those sweets. She’s pushing her ED on her kids !

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Surely she should back in the office now for this big project she got pushed back?? And since they needed her to be there when her child needed home schooling and it was such a headache sorting it out.......

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.