Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might as well buy a new kitchen if she’s planning on replacing the worktops and spray painting the kitchen units. Why did she buy the house in the 1st place as she obviously hates everything about it? Give me strength.
I just dont get it. When she first brought the house I thought it was really nice as them sort of houses go. Omg 😤 I just can not believe what she is doing to it. What is wrong with her. Why would she buy a house that she likes absolutely nothing about. AND quite happily posting it all over Insta especially with peoples current situations😤

Reactions: 7
I love a good salad too....what in the name of all things holy is that thing she’s showing? Also hate to piss on your parade Sarah but my daughter had thick golden blonde hair righ down to her bum when she was meels🤢 age 😜🤣😂🤣😂

Why why whyyyyyyy is she going to paint the kitchen!? The kitchen is nice more unnecessary projects done in a rush...and WHY!?

Dont understand it

Reactions: 6
I love a good salad too....what in the name of all things holy is that thing she’s showing? Also hate to piss on your parade Sarah but my daughter had thick golden blonde hair righ down to her bum when she was meels🤢 age 😜🤣😂🤣😂
So did mine until she was 8 but it got to the ratty scraggy stage and we cut it off to her shoulders. Best decision ever 😅

Reactions: 3
I dont know what shes playing at with L but his nursery is isolating again. So if anyone local sees her out with him please report her.
Showing only 1 prison tray at lunch. She's definitely keeping this isolation on the down low. Wonder what's different this time? Hopefully L doesn't have symptoms.

If the nursery bubble for L has burst surely he’ll be at home?

I doubt any childminder would have a child who has been at a nursery where there has been a positive case.

Reactions: 1
If the nursery bubble for L has burst surely he’ll be at home?

I doubt any childminder would have a child who has been at a nursery where there has been a positive case.
I reckon she's got him at home but isn't showing/saying she has so she can still go out on walks/to shops ect.

Reactions: 4
I’ll happily report her if she puts anything on there about him being out. People like Sarah are the reason we are still in this situation and I’m so done with it now. I get that it’s an inconvenience and a nightmare to keep a child stuck indoors but she’s not the first person to have to do it.

Reactions: 10
Is it possible that it’s not Lachlan’s bubble? Not sure how the nursery is set up but could it be the younger kids isolating and Lachlan’s still allowed to go?

Reactions: 1
Is it possible that it’s not Lachlan’s bubble? Not sure how the nursery is set up but could it be the younger kids isolating and Lachlan’s still allowed to go?
No, its definitely his room that is isolating.

Reactions: 2
Well she definitely has gone quiet on Instagram since the nursery isolation was mentioned on here.

Reactions: 8
Yeah usually when she’s trying to be sneaky she’ll suddenly go silent on Instagram, and we all know it’s her tell. She couldn’t resist showing the prison trays otherwise 😂

No 'life has done to tit' comment from her this time. Maybe she realises what a crap parent she or more likely doesn't want people to know he is at home so she can break the rules.

No 'life has done to tit' comment from her this time. Maybe she realises what a crap parent she or more likely doesn't want people to know he is at home so she can break the rules.
I reckon she's trying to hide from the judgement of others. I mean, she's putting Lachlan and the rest of the family at risk of Covid by putting him into nursery when she doesn't really have to. That's a crappy thing to do.

Reactions: 5
I reckon she's trying to hide from the judgement of others. I mean, she's putting Lachlan and the rest of the family at risk of Covid by putting him into nursery when she doesn't really have to. That's a crappy thing to do.
Yeah, especially as she put him in during half term!

Reactions: 3
I bet work would be happy knowing she’s on a work call but thinking about crappy paint colours .....what will it be this time Elephants Dandruff?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.