Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her recent stories, she says she can’t wait to get back into the office - says it all really doesn’t it? She’d rather be in ordering staples and paper than being with her own kids 🙄 I hope she doesn’t have another, she doesn’t deserve the ones she’s got!

That’s bleeping outrageous! Money grabbing bint.

I just love the ‘haha’ bit she puts trying to be funny and not make out that she’s desperately on the grab for her ‘finders fee’

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I love how these selfless "finders" aff link things over and over. Even though no one asked 😳.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She should say she gets a proportion of everything you buy on Amazon for the next 30 days. It’s not just a ‘finders fee’. She is so dishonest. I hope nobody swipes up. I only swipe up when things aren’t affiliate links.

Reactions: 7
I have never ever seen a photo of one of Sarah’s “meals” and thought oohhhh yum.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah is super skint by the looks of all these affiliate links.... poor wee thing.
If only you hadn’t spent your money on utter tat for your very over priced house 🤔.

Reactions: 9
She isn’t half pushing those affiliates she must have qualified for something new on a program. Sarah ; it’s too much andmakes you look like sell out just like meldrum, maybe rein it in.

She isn’t half pushing those affiliates she must have qualified for something new on a program. Sarah ; it’s too much andmakes you look like sell out just like meldrum, maybe rein it in.
Maybe the reality of owning/paying a mortgage/your own repairs has finally caught up with her! Or she’s just a greedy witch like the rest of them🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldnt wanna risk lazer eye surgery personally. Sight is far to important for it to duck up and then lose it!

Reactions: 3
Why does she worry about her story not uploading. It’s not like she’s sharing anything groundbreaking ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should say she gets a proportion of everything you buy on Amazon for the next 30 days. It’s not just a ‘finders fee’. She is so dishonest. I hope nobody swipes up. I only swipe up when things aren’t affiliate links.
Is this true? How does it work if you have x clicked on multiple accounts swipe ups? I think if you clear cookies it stops this....another influencer who isn't a twit posted that you can clear cookies to stop this after clicking an aff link.

Reactions: 2
Is this true? How does it work if you have x clicked on multiple accounts swipe ups? I think if you clear cookies it stops this....another influencer who isn't a twit posted that you can clear cookies to stop this after clicking an aff link.
Yes if you clear cookies it stops it. I don’t know how it works if you swipe up on multiple accounts, I’d be very interested to know! I’d guess that the last account you swiped up on would get the business but that’s just a guess.

Reactions: 1
She just mentioned her “personal account”

Search who she’s following for “knott” and there’s a “Karen knott” profile following her and both of Robs accounts and also another Sarah Knott. As if her fake account is called Karen! 😂

• Haha
She just mentioned her “personal account”

Search who she’s following for “knott” and there’s a “Karen knott” profile following her and both of Robs accounts and also another Sarah Knott. As if her fake account is called Karen! 😂
Hmmm I’m sure I’ve seen an Instagram account for her before that’s in her own name and it actually says in the bio that it’s her personal account?
55545F9D-3184-41D8-A418-197546BE3F2D.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Has anyone had lazer eye surgery? Err one of your supposedly good instahun friends Lara Jarvis has. Just like the has anyone painted their kitchen cabinets? One of your good muckers from back home Rebecca Meldrum has. But why ask people you know in real life when you can ask strangers on the Internet. Such a fake asking for engagement only way to like your life.

She's on the beg for laser eye surgery! She's put up a yes or no response, like wtf is that gonna help her make her decision, maybe if she had put up a response box to ask people how they were affected and if it was good etc. Expect some #ad #gifted treatments coming very soon.

She's on the beg for laser eye surgery! She's put up a yes or no response, like wtf is that gonna help her make her decision, maybe if she had put up a response box to ask people how they were affected and if it was good etc. Expect some #ad #gifted treatments coming very soon.
Because survey boxes boost engagement figures she’s as transparent as they come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.