Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even in her work history she has to get in the living abroad as a child. Surprised she didn't mention she can pronounce IKEA the Dutch way and knows the Dutch word for Cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even in her work history she has to get in the living abroad as a child. Surprised she didn't mention she can pronounce IKEA the Dutch way and knows the Dutch word for Cat.
Well it is about all she has going for her..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had an email from my child's school trying to drive down pupils attending. Government guidance (I have just skim read the 62 pages) says "Critical workers should keep their child home where they can" Also the school wants proof you need cover for what days and only expects you to use those days. TOO KEEP CONTROL OF THE VIRUS 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 378575

Easily settled, apparently... Haha...
“Easily settled person who can adjust to different working circumstances with ease”
So she should have absolutely no problem with working from home then 🤷🏻‍♀️

“Very organised” hahaha we’ve seen she can’t multitask without having a breakdown.

“Interested in fashion” hahahaha

what a pile of pap!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No stories today. She’s either at work actually having to work or has had her arse kicked and is licking her wounds. It’s R’s birthday, there should be stories abounding surely?

Just had an email from my child's school trying to drive down pupils attending. Government guidance (I have just skim read the 62 pages) says "Critical workers should keep their child home where they can" Also the school wants proof you need cover for what days and only expects you to use those days. TOO KEEP CONTROL OF THE VIRUS 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's reported on BBC News that head teachers are calling for help in driving the number of pupils down because so many parents are claiming a space in school.

Reactions: 7

I’m in the Midlands, and we’ve just had the same from my School saying there’s something like a 20% increase in the amount of children attending as vulnerable or children of key workers - there was something on a news website about this today too, so seems like there’s been a massive surge of children being sent to School this time across the country. Our school has made it clear that if one parent is at home, or working from hone you should not be sending your child in!

Reactions: 5
I don t think it is hard. I m an ICU Nurse. A single parent to two children. I did nt use a key worker place the first lockdown as I bubbled with my mum and she helped with the children while at work. This time she s not able to help so I ve taken a place for them both for the days I have to work. Every other day they will be at home with me and there will be space for another key worker/vulnerable child to use. I d give anything to work from home and have my children at home safe with me every day. It actually baffles and astounds me that there are people who d choose to send them to school while they were nt working or working from home. 😳
Same! I’m an itu nurse and I was gutted when I had to send my child. We had no choice. She has a choice!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m in the Midlands, and we’ve just had the same from my School saying there’s something like a 20% increase in the amount of children attending as vulnerable or children of key workers - there was something on a news website about this today too, so seems like there’s been a massive surge of children being sent to School this time across the country. Our school has made it clear that if one parent is at home, or working from hone you should not be sending your child in!
Our school has also sent a pleading email to all parents asking them to reconsider sending children to school if there is any way at all they can stay at home. Seems this problem is happening everywhere across the country. I do think a lot of people are simply not prepared to home school again.

Reactions: 10
Things at the (pretend) meeting couldn't have gone well. We haven't even had a grazing platter or balloon wall photo for "this ones" birthday. Poor Sinbad 😢.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shat herself at the chat on here, pretended that the school were insisting Isla is there full time or not at all, pretended that she’s been struggling with the thought of sending her to school and therefore made up a meeting that had been arranged for weeks to pretend she is trying to sort it. Pretending she now works in the office 2 days and therefore Isla would need to go to school and with this bullshit about the school insisting she then comes the other 3 days, sarah has no choice to send her every day. All a load of bullshit. NO school in the country is asking kids to come full time when their lazy arse mother’s are at home. Sarah is not now being asked to work from the office supplying staples to the MOD. All a load of crap coz deep down she knows what she’s doing is wrong in every way.

Reactions: 11
Don’t panic, captain Birdseye got an old lady’s tea party for his birthday with some pathetic balloons. No balloon arch or banner, you are slacking Sarah! But it’s ok, you’ve had home schooling to deal with... oh wait.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t panic, captain Birdseye got an old lady’s tea party for his birthday with some pathetic balloons. No balloon arch or banner, you are slacking Sarah! But it’s ok, you’ve had home schooling to deal with... oh wait.....
Bet he was thrilled with the afternoon tea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She strikes me as the kind of person who would also lie to Rob about things like this too. I can see her sat in a carpark working on her laptop, then going home saying she has been in the office all day!

Reactions: 7
We had the same today from our school. Far too many children attending this time round apparently. Our local hospital (which is also Sarah's local hospital) has 500 Covid patients at the moment. It's just awful. I don't know why you wouldn't want to keep your children at home if you had the chance to (which she clearly does).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.