Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would have been far better to be honest and say she’s not coping very well, that might have been clear to viewers from her bizarre reaction to Christmas being “cancelled“ (it wasn’t actually as you could still be with your husband and kids), she’s worried it might trigger her eating disorder/mental health, and therefore both children will be in childcare. Then ensure she is no where near Instagram at all during her working hours, has very strict boundaries and makes it clear that she will not respond to comments etc during that time do unfollow if you expect that. If that means she misses out being one if the first to post Rosie Ramsay’s baby - too bleeping bad. Give up your job and your key worker places if you are so worried about algorithems and views or whatever - you can’t do both and you certainly cannot be doing influencer work whilst being paid to work for your employer

i think she feels like she’s untouchable because it’s not common knowledge who she actually works for.... she’s wrong!!!!!!
If you know where she works, I strongly suggest you contact the police regarding this and let them investigate/advise as appropriate. This is nothing to do with one person and key worker spaces etc now but a clear public health issue where a large employer seems to have no idea of their health and safety obligations. How many other high risk employees have they insisted come in for face to face meetings?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She would have been far better to be honest and say she’s not coping very well, that might have been clear to viewers from her bizarre reaction to Christmas being “cancelled“ (it wasn’t actually as you could still be with your husband and kids), she’s worried it might trigger her eating disorder/mental health, and therefore both children will be in childcare. Then ensure she is no where near Instagram at all during her working hours, has very strict boundaries and makes it clear that she will not respond to comments etc during that time do unfollow if you expect that. If that means she misses out being one if the first to post Rosie Ramsay’s baby - too bleeping bad. Give up your job and your key worker places if you are so worried about algorithems and views or whatever - you can’t do both and you certainly cannot be doing influencer work whilst being paid to work for your employer

If you know where she works, I strongly suggest you contact the police regarding this and let them investigate/advise as appropriate. This is nothing to do with one person and key worker spaces etc now but a clear public health issue where a large employer seems to have no idea of their health and safety obligations. How many other high risk employees have they insisted come in for face to face meetings?
I don’t know where she works personally but I’d hazard a guess that there are people in this thread who do know.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. If she truly believed what she was doing was perfectly acceptable just own it rather than all the excuses and lies about how it is her only choice and how she has struggled with the decision. All utter bull. She would be better off saying I have this keyworker status and I an going to use it. We might not agreed with her but to come up with the school won't allow it to be partime and she is being made to work 5 days a week and 2 of them have to be in the office is just going to backfire on her and show her followers (not just on tattle) how dishonest she is.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s being deliberately obtuse and saying she works from the office two days a week. Aka her boss babe office for her YouTube job. She just doesn’t want to word it like that because she knows people will cause uproar and rightly so. She is shameless.

Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure she works for Babcock which is a company that supplies and deals with the structural side of military bases and its fleet.
She will be a key worker as the MOD are always providing defence (don’t I know it as my husband is a submariner and currently deployed!!) but from an admin point of view there is absolutely nothing she does in her role that will stop her working from home.

I have to say she’s really does come across as quite thick and while it’s one thing choosing to let the entire world know where she lives, children’s names schools etc it’s quite another to throw about possible sensitive ship movements, meetings, and job details not to mention constantly moaning and probably pissing off a lot of people at Carrilion Amey the way she does and now it sounds like she is lying about her work needs/hours....

It wouldn’t take much meddling to get her into a big lot of trouble!!

Reactions: 7
She managed to fulfill her role when she was in Scotland working from home!! So why would it change now when cases are worse then ever?! All lies 🤣

Edit to add, "Some people feel strongly about this" because it isn't a joke, or a life style choice, as someone said before the usual bottle/breast, dummy/no dummy dilemma, this is a health pandemic, and actually, THE LAW!!! You are to stay at home unless for essential reasons outlined BY LAW!! Not just for the health of you and your family, for the health of the nation!! She's much more likely to get a case with the kids being out and her and Rob working away from home. Then what would she do with the four of them stuck at home for 10 days and potentially feeling like tit not being able to have any help from anyone? Wouldn't want to risk that myself. I've always been careful, not overly so but I feel much more anxious now more than ever and am definitely reducing time outside the house!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She managed to fulfill her role when she was in Scotland working from home!! So why would it change now when cases are worse then ever?! All lies 🤣
Absolutely!! What does Sarah actually do? Is she a analyst/manager/administration?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it matters who she works for ....she’s dug her own pit and thrown herself in, let’s just see if the sides start to collapse.....

Reactions: 6
She has already been investigated and her wrongdoings posted in the media for her advertising of sleeping tablets... her employers cannot be happy anyway! Now this... she must be really really stupid to do this and face being investigated, or having her employer investigated for their approach to the pandemic!
I must have missed this, what happened?? 😳

Reactions: 1
If you google her name the media coverage will come up. Basically she broke advertising rules by doing an ad for sleeping tablet and was caught.
remeber how passive aggressive she was after that happened?!!? “Well, apparently, im a celebrity - it’s just ridiculous but apparently I am a celebrity” - she was FUMING!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
remeber how passive aggressive she was after that happened?!!? “Well, apparently, im a celebrity - it’s just ridiculous but apparently I am a celebrity” - she was FUMING!!!!!!
I wonder if she told the ASA to “have a good weekend”?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.