Sarah This Mama Life #10 More bubbles than an Aero.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are being unfair to say she hasn't planned for this house move. She has looked at several cream sofas online and brought her Christmas tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Long post coming up so please bear with me. I know she reads here so this is addressed directly to Sarah.
FFS sake Sarah, stop moaning. You’ve had the privilege of living in subsidised accommodation for years (which may not have been to your taste but was perfectly ok and liveable), it’s enabled you to save up enough to buy your own home. repairs may have taken time to be done but you weren’t paying for them, you’ve got a whole week or two between getting the keys for the new house and having to leave the old one - most people are lucky to have an hour or two - and you’ve finally realised that the house you’ve hated was actually a home for your children, there are memories attached to it and you are sad to be leaving.
Stop talking about Scotland being home and accept home is wherever you live with YOUR family, ie your husband and your kids. They must feel so unsettled always hearing you go on about places not being forever and constantly harping on about moving back to Scotland. What about their friends they will have to leave behind?
You are so privileged and just can’t see it. I took a car boot full of stuff to the local food bank recently and the manager told me terrible stories of awful poverty. One young woman with a newborn baby had been placed in a bed sit with no gas or electricity until they stepped in to help. Puts a bit of damp in a spare room into perspective when you hear stories like that. And the donation I made came out of my own pocket, I wasn’t giving away stuff that had been gifted to me and I certainly wouldn’t have been selling gifted stuff. All the time and money you’ve wasted on sticky backed plastic and new handles to hide the perfectly ok kitchen units which you’ve now got to take down and the numerous other pointless projects you’ve been twatting about at could have gone to help others and would have raised awareness among your followers.
Finally, just grow up. Oh and stop saying hahaha, it’s annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You are being unfair to say she hasn't planned for this house move. She has looked at several cream sofas online and brought her Christmas tree.
To be fair, she's also been too busy to plan for the move, what with spending her time trying to sell mouldy baby grows at inflated prices. Also, we need to remember that poor Sarah has had to do this all on her own, without the help of her mummy in Scotland. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I come from a military family and we lived in military housing until I was 15. I remember when we moved into our first house that my parents were able to buy...what a momentous occasion! My mum was so excited to be able to decorate and have things the way she wanted them, and my dad created a lovely garden.
Sarah is such a self-centred baby who can’t see how lucky she is to be able to afford to buy her own home. She should be getting excited about making a lovely space for her children, not moaning about dog hair. Also, who moves 6 days before Christmas when they don’t have to? What a strange person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is she going on about doing lots of work to a house that she herself has said they only intend on living in for a few years - she’s prattling on about a loft conversion! Why? Sick of her saying they will move back ‘home’ eventually. Scotland isn’t your families bloody home Sarah. I don’t understand how someone can be so selfish and want to force a move on her children away from everything they’ve ever known, Rob needs to grow some balls and out his foot down instead of always going along with whatever Princess Sarah wants, she’s like a spoiled child always getting their own way!

Reactions: 11
Thread title 11 'unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she going on about doing lots of work to a house that she herself has said they only intend on living in for a few years - she’s prattling on about a loft conversion! Why? Sick of her saying they will move back ‘home’ eventually. Scotland isn’t your families bloody home Sarah. I don’t understand how someone can be so selfish and want to force a move on her children away from everything they’ve ever known, Rob needs to grow some balls and out his foot down instead of always going along with whatever Princess Sarah wants, she’s like a spoiled child always getting their own way!
In one of yesterday’s stories she said that she only went to school in Scotland for 1.5 years. The way she carried on she spent many years there? What’s the deal?

Reactions: 10
It’s because one of best friends mummy school gang has done exactly this not that long ago. Flipped a house whilst living in it and made a lot of money from it.
But they are just a couple of air heads playing house, nobody in their right mind chooses to move a week before Christmas. Especially when they have a perfectly fine house to live in 🙄

Anyone that’s ever moved with children will know how hard it is, let alone when your parents are thick as mince like Sarah and Sinbad. She just has no concept of any reality.

Reactions: 9
And so very Sarah to film a 'Husband sees house for the first time' video 😂
Only problem is Rob has only one facial expression - grinning idiot and I've never seen him string more that two sentences together so expect it to be a lot of unexcited, awkward 'Wow' and 'I like it'. He seems to have zero opinion on anything.

As much as Lara Joanne Jarvis and her house viewing videos are pointless as they don't seem to have any real intention of moving at least her husband has an opinion and isn't awkward talking on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In one of yesterday’s stories she said that she only went to school in Scotland for 1.5 years. The way she carried on she spent many years there? What’s the deal?
That’s what I thought the other day when she said that, it was a week ago she was reminiscing about all the young farmers dances and things she had done. Most of the things only happen once a year so what was she on about 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
To be fair, I definitely think that's a worthwhile video - how many people can say that their husband saw their house for the first time AFTER they bought it?! 😳

Just can't stop thinking about Sarah's move. Only Sarah would finally move into a place of her own after years of moaning about her MOD housing, and focus on all the faults she can find instead of celebrating that they have a place of their own.

Reactions: 6
Wonder whether this potential travel ban will affect her Christmas plans? Secretly hoping so... Sorry to anyone else in the area who was planning on travelling!

Reactions: 3
That’s what I thought the other day when she said that, it was a week ago she was reminiscing about all the young farmers dances and things she had done. Most of the things only happen once a year so what was she on about 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m sure in the past she was in Scotland around 3rd/4th year at academy age as she did her standard grades, earlier in the week she was trying to make out that she did Scottish Country dancing at gym at school. That was a primary school thing not academy. Well certainly not at my schools and I was further out in the sticks than Aberdeen where going to shows and young farmers were actually a thing!

It’s like she’s heard stories on what it was like to grow up in the NE of Scotland and trying to say that she did that too.

Reactions: 6
Only problem is Rob has only one facial expression - grinning idiot and I've never seen him string more that two sentences together so expect it to be a lot of unexcited, awkward 'Wow' and 'I like it'. He seems to have zero opinion on anything.

As much as Lara Joanne Jarvis and her house viewing videos are pointless as they don't seem to have any real intention of moving at least her husband has an opinion and isn't awkward talking on camera.
lol I actually can’t wait to see the video just based on this. Rob bingo?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure in the past she was in Scotland around 3rd/4th year at academy age as she did her standard grades, earlier in the week she was trying to make out that she did Scottish Country dancing at gym at school. That was a primary school thing not academy. Well certainly not at my schools and I was further out in the sticks than Aberdeen where going to shows and young farmers were actually a thing!

It’s like she’s heard stories on what it was like to grow up in the NE of Scotland and trying to say that she did that too.
we did the country dancing in high school at Christmas for PE before our school Christmas dance...! I didn’t go to school in Aberdeen or Aberdeenshire.

lol I actually can’t wait to see the video just based on this. Rob bingo?
- awkward thumbs up
- “I like it/it’s cool/so exited” said in a monotone voice with no enthusiasm whatsoever
- them both asking Isla what she thinks/how exited she is.... while either completely ignoring Lachlan or Sarah trying to quiet Lachlan down
-Sarah constantly saying “I’m so exited”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title 11 'unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas'
😆👏🤣👏🤣👏🤣👏 amazing

For all Sarah's moaning about being a military wife (as one myself). The hardest part for me isn't my husband being away for long stretches. It the moving my children every 2 years (even quicker in our cases due to my hisbands role). It got to one point where we had been in 9 houses in less than 8 years!! And I mean big moves too. 100s of miles apart. This is one aspect of military life that Sarah has never lived. I know she's a worldly babe who's lived all over the world, but Sarah has lived a very easy military life in comparison to most who have to deal with uprooting their kids, never having friends and doing all this while your husband is deployed for 6 months. She will annoy some military wife followers with this moaning about the new house not being good enough, and how hard moving is, as she has no idea how hard it is to move with multiple children alone repeatedly as standard life. She is lucky she lives in a nice area, has a home and has had continuity for her children for so long being a military family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Not to mention that I really cannot see Sarah at a country dance🤭 they are not for the feint of heart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.