Sarah This Mama Life #10 More bubbles than an Aero.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 bed I think.
the kids are having their own rooms and she’ll need a girl boss office/nursery for baby #3.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think it will be big or fancy. That’s why she’s playing it down. Unlike other influencers her announcement isn’t a front door photo of a big grand house... it’s all a bit weird how she’s shared it!

Reactions: 3
Just had a nose through Rightmove still none the wiser as don't actually sure I'm looking in the right distance away from her old house BUT I cant get over how much house you can get for your money down there!! I live within the same county and you wouldn't get a 4 bed house for those sort of prices around here

Reactions: 1
Just had a nose through Rightmove still none the wiser as don't actually sure I'm looking in the right distance away from her old house BUT I cant get over how much house you can get for your money down there!! I live within the same county and you wouldn't get a 4 bed house for those sort of prices around here
I can’t believe the house prices in England tbh 🙈 I live in Northern Ireland and we got a detached 4 bed with a good bit of land for £180,000! I’m always shocked when I look at house prices in England. I couldn’t believe Emily Norris’ house was a million 😵

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe the house prices in England tbh 🙈 I live in Northern Ireland and we got a detached 4 bed with a good bit of land for £180,000! I’m always shocked when I look at house prices in England. I couldn’t believe Emily Norris’ house was a million 😵
I'm in South Wales and house prices are very good here. Always shocked at prices in England too. I paid under £80,000 for a 3 bed semi detached!

Reactions: 1
Is it detached, is it 3/4 bed, what price bracket..... ? Have no idea where to look 😂so just need the facts

I'm in South Wales and house prices are very good here. Always shocked at prices in England too. I paid under £80,000 for a 3 bed semi detached!
I need to move! I live in a smallish 3 bed end of terrace and it was £330k 🙈🙈🙈

Also trailing right move... we can see the kitchen now in her stories. Might help. I’ve got nothing else to do haha!

I think I know the house but I don’t really want to share it. That’s their home. A place that their kids deserve to feel safe and secure regardless of what their parents do.

If you’re local and recognise things organically then that’s just Sarah’s fault for sharing too much or not safeguarding herself and her family in her quest for fame and fortune.

Still can’t believe that Rob goes along with it all. I also don’t think he knows the full extent of it all. His own bodybuilding account hardly ever gets updated but the Sarah-run “dada” account is updated frequently 🤔 I don’t think he watches her videos or sees all that she posts.

For one of US to share details that non-locals can use to determine her address is just a bit shady.....and probably somewhat not legal (?!)

Hang tight, she’s dying to over share and spill every detail. She’s just waiting for the highest bidder. She’s got a free sofa to “earn” after all!

Reactions: 13
i think i can see a butler sink....white shutters.....becoming an insta cliche already with just 2 posts

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I scrolled through right move, but kept saying to myself "that's not very insta friendly" to most houses... Sums Sarah up! Couldn't find one on there that matched. Just cannot get over her moaning and putting a negative on everything.

I think I know because of shutter/blinds and kitchen but I’m not saying as to respect her children ..... although she’s not abject to whoring them out for Ads ...... these Mummy vloggers/Instagram Mummy’s do my head in.

Reactions: 2
I scrolled through right move, but kept saying to myself "that's not very insta friendly" to most houses... Sums Sarah up! Couldn't find one on there that matched. Just cannot get over her moaning and putting a negative on everything.
Riggghhhhht?

Shes managed to buy a really nice house with an extra bedroom and in a good school catchment on the south coast in THE WORST YEAR EVER. Most of her peers have already survived the last economic crash and were clinging on for dear life but now she’s not only survived this one... She’s thrived.

Buying a house is such a big deal for those that have spent their entire adult lives working for a longterm debt of mortgage only to get hit by education fees, economic recessions, global disasters, higher than ever rental prices, brexit, austerity, taxing the tit out of you as soon as you venture out on your own, reducing dividends, introducing Universal Credit, negative equity, COVID!!!

AND she’s stilllll complaining?! 😬

She’s showed absolutely zero excitement or gratitude about the privilege and luxury of buying a house. ANY house.

Reactions: 11
What is the jacket in the fridge supposed to achieve?

I wonder if she'll keep the cats in for a while again or just let them out.

Also who buys a real tree and then moves 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She probably was able to save as she had MOD housing for years had quite a nice deposit ..... but she wants to duck off back to Scotland as it’s not a forever house ....narcissistic behaviour....

Reactions: 6
Also will she keep L where he is or move him to a local nursery where he will probably make friends with children he will be going to school with?

Is she even allowed to go to a tier 3 to drop him/pick him up?

I have never seen someone seem so ungrateful about buying a house, especially one you guys say is so expensive!! I think she will find people turning off very soon if it continues, people can’t stand that kind of behaviour in others especiallly in times like these. Another insta hun that is bored and unsatisfied with their life and can’t be grateful for what they have. What a sad life to lead.

Reactions: 8
So the kids were desperate for their own rooms, I thought part of the reason to have them together was because they were desperate to share 🙄
At least she could try and keep her stories straight.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.