Sarah This Mama Life #10 More bubbles than an Aero.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah is always reaching for the next fix. Each time she gets to the last one she realises it was never good enough because her unhappiness isn't in her home, or local area or what she owns. It's in her. She is unhappy with herself and she's trying to fix all these external issues that aren't actually her problem.

Reactions: 13
Omg she bought a house after one viewing 😨 and Rob was ok with that having not seen it himself 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg she bought a house after one viewing 😨 and Rob was ok with that having not seen it himself 🤯
That’s a very very very expensive impulse buy. Surely people to back at least a 2nd time to make sure they actually like it and ask questions?

Reactions: 6
These idiots honestly baffle me.

Why have they rushed moving in? And now she’s moaning (shocker) because it’s not clean/there’s dog hair in the carpets! The pair of them are so thick. So unbelievably thick.

Reactions: 14
That’s a very very very expensive impulse buy. Surely people to back at least a 2nd time to make sure they actually like it and ask questions?
She's only just in and already regretting it. 😨 Suppose this will all somehow be Rob and Lachlan's fault.

Reactions: 5
Another example of their lack of brains. Does give her something to moan about though.

Reactions: 7
You get the keys. You then go to the house and start going room by room - measuring up for curtains/carpets etc. You’d look at the state of the carpets then - decide if they need a deep clean or replacing before you move in.
they have the keys for the other house until next month so rushing the move without even cleaning the new house is absolute nonsense. They are just so bleeping stupid!!!!!!!

Reactions: 24
You get the keys. You then go to the house and start going room by room - measuring up for curtains/carpets etc. You’d look at the state of the carpets then - decide if they need a deep clean or replacing before you move in.
they have the keys for the other house until next month so rushing the move without even cleaning the new house is absolute nonsense. They are just so bleeping stupid!!!!!!!
She's so lucky that they have some overlap with their MOD house and could take their time moving in. Now would be the perfect time to replace the carpets before she moves all of the furniture in. Most people have to get out of their old house and into the new on the same day; you would think she would make good use of not having to do this!

Reactions: 11
She's so lucky that they have some overlap with their MOD house and could take their time moving in. Now would be the perfect time to replace the carpets before she moves all of the furniture in. Most people have to get out of their old house and into the new on the same day; you would think she would make good use of not having to do this!
Apart from all the common sence reasons you have just mentioned, I also wouldn't want to be living in a mess like this 6 days before Christmas with kids. Its once a year. Let them have their normal house with everything in its place and your real tree and studio tree and move after Christmas.

Reactions: 13
I think I know the house but I don’t really want to share it. That’s their home. A place that their kids deserve to feel safe and secure regardless of what their parents do.

If you’re local and recognise things organically then that’s just Sarah’s fault for sharing too much or not safeguarding herself and her family in her quest for fame and fortune.

Still can’t believe that Rob goes along with it all. I also don’t think he knows the full extent of it all. His own bodybuilding account hardly ever gets updated but the Sarah-run “dada” account is updated frequently 🤔 I don’t think he watches her videos or sees all that she posts.

For one of US to share details that non-locals can use to determine her address is just a bit shady.....and probably somewhat not legal (?!)

Hang tight, she’s dying to over share and spill every detail. She’s just waiting for the highest bidder. She’s got a free sofa to “earn” after all!
No absolutel, i dont want to know the addres, more I’m nosy as to how much she paid 😂

Apart from all the common sence reasons you have just mentioned, I also wouldn't want to be living in a mess like this 6 days before Christmas with kids. Its once a year. Let them have their normal house with everything in its place and your real tree and studio tree and move after Christmas.
I’m sure she will be breaking lockdown rules and driving 9 hours to go home (her mummy’s house) for Christmas so won’t be worrying about the mess in her new house/not home. nothing will annoy me more than if she travels to Scotland for Christmas. The stress of moving house will probably be used as the excuse - even though she has the keys to her old house for another month

Reactions: 4
I almost feel sorry for Sarah. She will be desperate to show off her house and seek approval and validation from her followers. At the same time though, she is already clearly disappointed that she's not been able to buy a Meldrum Murder Mansion or one of those grand houses in Scotland that she kept on showing in her stories.

Reactions: 2
I can’t get my head around that!!! Stay where they are, have Christmas, clean/decorate the new house move!!

I hope the people she bought the house from don’t see her stories, basically saying they were filthy!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t think it will be big or fancy. That’s why she’s playing it down. Unlike other influencers her announcement isn’t a front door photo of a big grand house... it’s all a bit weird how she’s shared it!
You can bet she has done all that cheese and is saving of for a you tube video.. at easter

Reactions: 7
I take it one of Sarah’s many bubbles will be helping with childcare when she does all the (un)necessary moving stuff.

I’m sure she will be breaking lockdown rules and driving 9 hours to go home (her mummy’s house) for Christmas so won’t be worrying about the mess in her new house/not home. nothing will annoy me more than if she travels to Scotland for Christmas. The stress of moving house will probably be used as the excuse - even though she has the keys to her old house for another month
Moving house is absolutely stressful but only Sarah and Rob could make it more stressful than it needs to be! The insta silence will show she’s gone to her mums, don’t think she’ll have the guts to be open about it.

Good point. I forgot about the fact thats not actually her home, of course she won't be there for Christmas. I forgot I was talking about Sarah for a moment 😅

• Haha
So she viewed the house once, months ago at that, and now seems surprised that rushing in a move at Christmas time in a pandemic is not a breeze 🤣 And she admits she didn’t account for half the things needing doing. What an amateur. And what an idiot. Just another chapter in her tit show folks!

Reactions: 11
You’d think that she’d know all the tips and tricks to moving house by now, you know because she’s such a wanderer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How embarrassing to put out online that you didn't think anything through properly... Like you're a grown woman with kids.. looked at a house 5-6 months ago and haven't even pictured, thought or weighed up any of the stuff you needed/should've done. WTAF do they talk about as a couple?! Surely you'd be talking, planning and knowing it was slowly coming up to the time of getting keys!? They're a pair of 16yo playing house!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.