Sarah Therese

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find a thread on Sarah Therese, who recently left YouTube... but not before announcing that she sometimes wakes up to her husband having sex with her?

I started watching her for minimalist content, but soon found all of her weird fundie videos and "wife talks" and became fascinated by her... shall we say, lifestyle.

Here's her final video:

And her final "wife talk"

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was hoping someone would start a thread for Sarah Therese. I can’t remember why I started watching her channel but became fascinated by her devotion to her religion (Christian but probably some unique church of Canada). Archaic views on marriage and the female role in it. Recently, she reposted some disturbing anti abortion propaganda. I’m assuming she’s part of a group that do not engage with society outside of their church (hence the home schooling). It’s eye opening to see. I don’t like it but can’t look away!

Reactions: 9
Oh wow, I had seen her videos in the sidebar pop up when searching minimalist content but never clicked. Just read the transcript of the "wife" video, and sorry but it is just plain disturbing. She says she basically moved from her parents house to her marital home, and goes on and on about "serving" her husband, his needs, how she prioritises her husband over her kids... and then the rape. I'm just shocked really that a video promoting these crimes and women being of so little value within their marriage that they are regarded as "Rebels" if they try and say "no". Oh my god this is just so bleeping awful, and it's packaged up with some wholesome minimalist, crunchy family vibe. How can a man behave like this, why is this viewed as the norm within that circle.

Reactions: 5
She only runs her Instagram account and newsletter now. Quit YouTube. I guess it’s easier to make money on Instagram these days. She’s had 4 children in pretty quick succession. Seems like she’s planning a fifth. Even though her body was struggling with the fourth pregnancy. Her content seems to be a constant strive to perfectionism. Her sister seems to be in a similar situation. I would feel concerned if they weren’t so self righteous.

I was hoping someone would start a thread for Sarah Therese. I can’t remember why I started watching her channel but became fascinated by her devotion to her religion (Christian but probably some unique church of Canada). Archaic views on marriage and the female role in it. Recently, she reposted some disturbing anti abortion propaganda. I’m assuming she’s part of a group that do not engage with society outside of their church (hence the home schooling). It’s eye opening to see. I don’t like it but can’t look away!
I live only about an hour from where she does and we don't tend to have a special kind of Christian church here, though where she is there's definitely a lot of Mormonism. But she and the Loeppky's Life lady seem to be good old-fashioned fundies and possibly quiver-full folks given her constant desire to have more more more kids despite doctors telling her flat-out to stop.

Her anti-abortion video really put her on the map so I'm not surprised she's still doing it for clicks.

I did genuinely like her minimalism content but it seemed clear that she was just getting more and more openly bigoted with time.

She only runs her Instagram account and newsletter now. Quit YouTube. I guess it’s easier to make money on Instagram these days. She’s had 4 children in pretty quick succession. Seems like she’s planning a fifth. Even though her body was struggling with the fourth pregnancy. Her content seems to be a constant strive to perfectionism. Her sister seems to be in a similar situation. I would feel concerned if they weren’t so self righteous.
iirc, she wanted to adopt because she was warned to stop after her third. I think it had to do with the amount of bone loss she had as a result of so many pregnancies in so little time. Like she's potentially going to need a walker or a wheelchair.

Thanks @liquidlinernotes for the background. Never heard of Quiverfull before so I’ve learnt something new. Actually wouldn’t be surprised if she’s already pregnant again.

Reactions: 1
I think she is pregnant with her 5th and already quite far along with her youngest being only 10 months old. 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I thought when I first saw her she was from the USA because she had that crazy fundie vibe. I find it weird her husband thinks he is head of the house hold but his wife supports the whole family. She is a crazy one.

I couldn't find a thread on Sarah Therese, who recently left YouTube... but not before announcing that she sometimes wakes up to her husband having sex with her?

I started watching her for minimalist content, but soon found all of her weird fundie videos and "wife talks" and became fascinated by her... shall we say, lifestyle.

Here's her final video:

And her final "wife talk"

Oh boy! That “wife talk” is so problematic! 🤯

I think she’s pregnant again too! She’s announcing something in her newsletter coming out tomorrow…
She definitely seems to be. I think her youngest just turned 9 months so that would mean she got pregnant at like 6 months postpartum which would be risky even if you didn’t have her history of skeletal issues.

I thought when I first saw her she was from the USA because she had that crazy fundie vibe. I find it weird her husband thinks he is head of the house hold but his wife supports the whole family. She is a crazy one.
Oh but he “produces” her content. Lol.

Update for anyone who doesn't get her newsletter: she's 15 weeks along, so her youngest was about 7 months when she got pregnant again.

• Wow
  • Sick
I used quite enjoy her content, but I've really turned off her as she has become smug and opinionated, imo. An aside : she appears almost addicted to having kids! Can't believe she's expecting her fifth already! Its all picture-perfect now, but may not be when they are all old enough to not be under her 'control' 😆

Five isn’t an insane number of kids in itself, it’s more that she’s already at that number at only 26. Realistically if you take a fairly passive approach to contraception (as she clearly does) and have got ~20 years of fertile life left, there are going to be quite a few more.

Reactions: 2
I found her when I was looking for maternity style videos not featuring Shein hauls and lingered a little because I liked her style. But boy, does it get problematic quickly. I hid her channel when she said she’d still love her children even if they turned out to be gay because Jesus loves a sinner, or something along those lines.

Reactions: 2
Today i thought about her after 6 months, and went to youtube to see what's she's up to and if she's pregnant again 😂. She said that she most likely won't have another pregnancy, but i was sure she will, but, but not this fast! She's my age ffs, with FIVE kids!

She's definitely having a breeding fetish. 🤮
Disgusting! 🤢

Today i thought about her after 6 months, and went to youtube to see what's she's up to and if she's pregnant again 😂. She said that she most likely won't have another pregnancy, but i was sure she will, but, but not this fast! She's my age ffs, with FIVE kids!

She's definitely having a breeding fetish. 🤮
Disgusting! 🤢
I knew she’d have another as soon as her sister said she was pregnant on the day she had Molly ( her last baby)

Update for anyone who doesn't get her newsletter: she's 15 weeks along, so her youngest was about 7 months when she got pregnant again.
That’s because she believes you never say no to your husband 😳

• Sick
She's popping out her fifth kid at only 27?!? Woaaah... I'm older than her and childfree, but well, not that our lives havy any similarities at all.
I only watched a couple of her videos years ago. I think when she had the boy and was still doing make up videos... and then each time she would start a new baby series on YT the videos would show up in my feed again. I haven't followed her that closely, but I remember that corncerns about her third pregnancy being so close to the previous one, too. Like, giiiirl, staaahp. Take care of the kids and their needs you already have ok?
I watch and follow a lot of minimalism videos, but it is so clear (and quite annoying) how at some point she just changed her aesthetic on the surface and started doing 'minimalism', mainly by styling her house in grey and beige stuff. Btw, producing five kids in five years or so - not very minimal. It's like she's making it a competition with.... women in general.
But yeah, I have picked up some VERY problematic tones from her too, the wife/husband talk, etc... I have never ever heard anyone that age talk about religion and marriage that way, but it's also not the norm here in Germany. I also thought she was from the US. She gives off such weird, arrogant vibes, can't imagine what she's gonna be like when she's in her mid-thirties with five teenagers, who will hopefully think for themselves...

She's popping out her fifth kid at only 27?!? Woaaah... I'm older than her and childfree, but well, not that our lives havy any similarities at all.
I only watched a couple of her videos years ago. I think when she had the boy and was still doing make up videos... and then each time she would start a new baby series on YT the videos would show up in my feed again. I haven't followed her that closely, but I remember that corncerns about her third pregnancy being so close to the previous one, too. Like, giiiirl, staaahp. Take care of the kids and their needs you already have ok?
I watch and follow a lot of minimalism videos, but it is so clear (and quite annoying) how at some point she just changed her aesthetic on the surface and started doing 'minimalism', mainly by styling her house in grey and beige stuff. Btw, producing five kids in five years or so - not very minimal. It's like she's making it a competition with.... women in general.
But yeah, I have picked up some VERY problematic tones from her too, the wife/husband talk, etc... I have never ever heard anyone that age talk about religion and marriage that way, but it's also not the norm here in Germany. I also thought she was from the US. She gives off such weird, arrogant vibes, can't imagine what she's gonna be like when she's in her mid-thirties with five teenagers, who will hopefully think for themselves...
I agree with everything you say. I actually told her she was coming across as rather smug, and she replied " what can I say? I'm a smug person"😄

• Wow
Haven’t followed her lately but her Instagram stories from a day ago show her very ill… does she have Covid or something else?