Sarah Therese

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t followed her lately but her Instagram stories from a day ago show her very ill… does she have Covid or something else?
She tends to have difficult pregnancies so maybe it's that? I think she said after her third kid that her doctor was begging her to stop because she could wind up in a wheelchair from the bone density loss.

Regardless, one thing that drives me insane is that Sarah is the house's cleaner, cook, designer, teacher (for her homeschooled kids), AND breadwinner. What on Earth does Kieran even do all day?

Reactions: 5
I bet she'll pump another kid in the next 15 years! I doubt they use contraception, and abortion in their religion is a No, No.

Reactions: 2
She tends to have difficult pregnancies so maybe it's that? I think she said after her third kid that her doctor was begging her to stop because she could wind up in a wheelchair from the bone density loss.

Regardless, one thing that drives me insane is that Sarah is the house's cleaner, cook, designer, teacher (for her homeschooled kids), AND breadwinner. What on Earth does Kieran even do all day?
I pretty much asked her whether or not he worked to support all these kids she’s having… and… she blocked me!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven’t followed her lately but her Instagram stories from a day ago show her very ill… does she have Covid or something else?
I didn't see those ones. I know she's pregnant again, despite I think doctors warning her not to try again after her third (this is her fifth).

She also just twisted her knee from the look of it.

My one Sarah Therese rant, in watching her slide over to Instagram influencer full-time, is that her whole "Minimalism" and "slow living" lifestyle has pretty much gone out the window. Because she can't get revenue just from Instagram the way she could from YouTube, so instead she's now forced to hock all kinds of sh*t that -- a year ago -- she would've told everyone she'd neeevvveerrr do because having a minimal, clean lifestyle was important to her.

I get that the money would've dried up, but it's wild to see someone who got famous with her "I don't even wear nail polish anymore!!!" shtick trying to convince us that she wanted a bright blue Our Place pan.

I like Sarah, but I have to be honest, it was a disappointing to see her push Target products. Most Target products are ethically made, I know some are, but many are not.

Reactions: 1
I like Sarah, but I have to be honest, it was a disappointing to see her push Target products. Most Target products are ethically made, I know some are, but many are not.

Correction: Target products are NOT ethically made, she has always pushed ethically made item. I am surprised to see her support Target, when she was on Youtube I don’t recall her supporting companies such as Target.

Baby number 5 is here! Let's wait for the baby number 6. :ROFLMAO:
She said she’s done now and at least on the face of it, seems sincere about it (she said she was done after number 3 but it was so obvious she didn’t mean it, I would happily have bet a week’s wages on her being pregnant with number 4 within 18 months tops and sure enough…)

On the other hand, she has in the region of 20 years of fertile life left, and I would be very surprised if there were no recurrences of broodiness (or even just slip-ups) in that time. Wouldn’t be surprised if in 5-10 years she decided to have a “second round”. But she is right to want to shut up shop for now. The gestating, birthing and raising of 5 kids in 6 or 7 years is an awful lot to put your body through.

Fascinating how she preaches conservative values and humility, yet she has this compulsion to post photos of her bare baby bump. Yeah, we get it, you’re fertile.

Oh my. I came across her once as I was watching smth on minimalism and then she started talking about her weird conservative christian beliefs and I couldn't quite believe the tit that she said (and sadly believes in). Imagine you are a girl and you grow up with a mother who doesn't just believe that it's her duty to spread her legs whenever her husband has a boner but actually does so. This and she is so wrong on so many levels and her husband just a scary big a-hole. Sorry for the drastic choice of words but when I heard her views on marriage, sex, gender roles and so on, it left me speechless. How, how can you say and film yourself saying that you as a woman are obligated to have sex with your husband when he wants to fxxk, then look at the recordings again while editing the whole video and still think that this kind of message is OKAY?! I feel bad for her kids to grow up in such a fundamentalist environment.

Reactions: 6
On the other hand, she has in the region of 20 years of fertile life left, and I would be very surprised if there were no recurrences of broodiness (or even just slip-ups) in that time.
Yea. I am not sure if her religious views allow using any kind of contraception. I know that she'll never do an abortion, it's "forbidden". 🫣

I can see her with another kid in her middle thirties when all kids are grown up.

All of her minimalist values seem to have flown out the window since leaving YouTube.

I remember following her initially probably about 10 years ago from a head shaving video she did which is no longer on her channel when she did more beauty/makeup videos - these have all been deleted now. Does anyone ever remember pre-minimalism and I think after baby 2 that there was a big drama about the baby’s bedroom actually being a walk-in closet with no windows and just a cot in, and she went on a huge rant about how they couldn’t afford a bigger house because they were hardly bringing in any money. Stopped watching after that when she continued having kids and started expressing she was anti abortion.

I remember following her initially probably about 10 years ago from a head shaving video she did which is no longer on her channel when she did more beauty/makeup videos - these have all been deleted now. Does anyone ever remember pre-minimalism and I think after baby 2 that there was a big drama about the baby’s bedroom actually being a walk-in closet with no windows and just a cot in, and she went on a huge rant about how they couldn’t afford a bigger house because they were hardly bringing in any money. Stopped watching after that when she continued having kids and started expressing she was anti abortion.
Don't remember that, but it might be why she googled what the most viewed videos were at the time and started her whole minimali$$$m "aesthetic"... whereas her creepy, lazy "head-of-the-family"-husband was like what...waiting around for her to bring in more money....?! It's so creepy how he's always lurking in the background, rarely smiles while on camera and you don't even see him playing, being loving with all their kids much, while Sarah does all the cleaning and homeschooling (and most of the talking)...
Also, yeah, grand idea to reproduce nonstop, while having money struggles and how are these two 20-somethings even coping giving each small child their deserved attention?

I never understood why she is homeschooling her kids?

I watched few of her videos and it gave me always some strange vibe...

I never understood why she is homeschooling her kids?

I watched few of her videos and it gave me always some strange vibe...

A lot of people homeschool, I was homeschooled growing up. In fact, more and more people, at least in the US, (I know she is from Canada), are homeschooling for various reasons.

Homeschooling as is common in the US is basically illegal here in Germany as a child needs to learn and develop outside of their cozy home, with only their parents as influence and mentors. It is actually what builds our character, communication skills, preserverance, and much more when we find ourself in a challenging new environment like a classroom. It is exciting and broadens our children's horizon to learn from other kids and adults from different backgrounds and is so inspiring. And no, school wasn't easy or comfortable for me, but it is shaping and I can't imagine having spent my whole childhood only with my parents and only being told what THEY know from THeIR particular view point.
Then you have the US where it is possible that two young people, with random or no background in education are allowed to "teach" their kids only from the Bible, not much attention or interest in natural sciences for example...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Homeschooling as is common in the US is basically illegal here in Germany as a child needs to learn and develop outside of their cozy home, with only their parents as influence and mentors. It is actually what builds our character, communication skills, preserverance, and much more when we find ourself in a challenging new environment like a classroom. It is exciting and broadens our children's horizon to learn from other kids and adults from different backgrounds and is so inspiring. And no, school wasn't easy or comfortable for me, but it is shaping and I can't imagine having spent my whole childhood only with my parents and only being told what THEY know from THeIR particular view point.
Then you have the US where it is possible that two young people, with random or no background in education are allowed to "teach" their kids only from the Bible, not much attention or interest in natural sciences for example...
I encourage you to take time to research why people actually choose to homeschool. Your comment seems very misinformed. The things you mentioned can ALL be accomplished via homeschooling.

some sources: (these are just a few)

How Children Learn and How Children Fail by John Holt (books)

The book Dumbing Us Down

Also the Ellen Fisher podcast has an entire episode on this topic. Ellen also has a link to something called: Does School Kill Creativity.

I am grateful beyond words I was homeschooled, I also learned all the things you mentioned above.

I mean no disrespect, but I encourage you to research why people homeschool. There are so many reasons, and that list continues to grow. When I have children they absolutely be homeschooled/unschooled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I encourage you to take time to research why people actually choose to homeschool. Your comment seems very misinformed. The things you mentioned can ALL be accomplished via homeschooling.

some sources: (these are just a few)

How Children Learn and How Children Fail by John Holt (books)

The book Dumbing Us Down

Also the Ellen Fisher podcast has an entire episode on this topic. Ellen also has a link to something called: Does School Kill Creativity.

I am grateful beyond words I was homeschooled, I also learned all the things you mentioned above.

I mean no disrespect, but I encourage you to research why people homeschool. There are so many reasons, and that list continues to grow. When I have children they absolutely be homeschooled/unschooled.
Don't even let me get started on Ellen Fisher... She is certainly no authority on educational science. Someone who denies the necessity of sun protection, has very very worrying stance on the Covid pandemic and the methods to protect ourselves from it (ehm...antivaxxers...), and most importantly, I would never ever take advice from someone like the Fisher family who make profit from exposing their children's whole lives on the internet from birth. Just no. She's got cute kids, but that's not okay.

I know she has mentioned that books on homeschooling and they would never let anyone use those as a viable basis for children's education and development in Europe. But yeah... I'm glad I'm not in the USA.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Don't even let me get started on Ellen Fisher... She is certainly no authority on educational science. Someone who denies the necessity of sun protection, has very very worrying stance on the Covid pandemic and the methods to protect ourselves from it (ehm...antivaxxers...), and most importantly, I would never ever take advice from someone like the Fisher family who make profit from exposing their children's whole lives on the internet from birth. Just no. She's got cute kids, but that's not okay.

I know she has mentioned that books on homeschooling and they would never let anyone use those as a viable basis for children's education and development in Europe. But yeah... I'm glad I'm not in the USA.

I am grateful that I am not in a country that denies parents the right to choose what is best for their family, and forces children into an indoctrination system. A system predicated on turning out worker bees in a hive, working a 9-5 lifestyle. You don’t have to like Ellen to listen to the podcast episode. You can also still read the books. Also, I am glad Ellen spoke her opinion on covid, I agree with her. Just because something goes against what the mainstream media says does’t make it wrong. Educating yourself and making an informed opinion is what everyone should be doing, yet few are, they just accept what they’re told, without hesitation. Again, I am grateful that I live somewhere where homeschooling is allowed, and where more people are choosing it every day. You do what’s best for you though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart