Sarah Louise Porter, stealing Ideas and ripping off her customers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what's going on with her nowadays? I don't keep up regularly with what she's doing.

I recall her moving to Manchester very briefly before coming back almost instantly? What was that about?

She doesn't seem to get much engagement on IG anymore either.

Reactions: 1
Iv just searched for a post to see if anyone knew where she'd gone.
I thought about her a few weeks ago I primark lol.
I wasn't am avid watcher but I met/saw her a couple of times in the metro centre and she and Matthew were really nice people.
She just disappeared

Watching her YouTube videos from the past, it’s a bit crappy what she’s done. She got money for doing her Disney come with me with her audience which people paid a lot for and now she’s just disappeared without any acknowledgement. On her last IG post loads of people are asking if she’s ok etc and she hasn’t even acknowledged them. Looks like she grabbed her money from YT etc and disappeared and is too focused on her other full time job.

Reactions: 4
To be fair to her though she may have given up the influencer life because it wasn’t doing her health, mental or otherwise, any good. I’ve got more respect for her to walk away from that lifestyle than to carry on pretending everything was great. Some of the trips she did looked boring AF. That Amsterdam trip for instance, stuck on the shittiest car ferry with a complete stranger all for a free trip that would only set you back a few hundred quid anyway. Maybe she realised she hasn’t got what it takes for the big leagues and is concentrating on a real job. Good on her I suppose. She’s entitled to walk away from it all for her own peace of mind.

Reactions: 2
She’s hardly stepped away from the influencer life. You’ll find her everyday shilling tat on zavvis Instagram page instead of her own. Just shows how little money she must have been making to have packed it all in but no doubt she will be back when covid has calmed down and she needs to fill a coach full of her minions so she can get a free trip

Oh really? I had no idea about that. To be honest I knew she worked for Zavvi (how are they still going?) but I didn’t know she was always on their page as I presumed she was behind the scenes. I found her whole promotion of Zavvi to be really boring anyway as I’m not interested in crap Joker t shirts. I’ll have to check their page out and see if her hair is still shockingly awful.

To be fair to her though she may have given up the influencer life because it wasn’t doing her health, mental or otherwise, any good. I’ve got more respect for her to walk away from that lifestyle than to carry on pretending everything was great. Some of the trips she did looked boring AF. That Amsterdam trip for instance, stuck on the shittiest car ferry with a complete stranger all for a free trip that would only set you back a few hundred quid anyway. Maybe she realised she hasn’t got what it takes for the big leagues and is concentrating on a real job. Good on her I suppose. She’s entitled to walk away from it all for her own peace of mind.
She has every right to walk away but I think when she's liking every zavvi post going she could at least acknowledge the people asking how she is or maybe just write a post saying she's stepping away.
These people are the ones who gave her all of the opportunities and freebies.
I unfollowed a long time ago as I got bored but I did meet her and she was nice.
I think just a little hi I'm OK just focusing on myself wouldn't hurt

Im not really sure what the point of that story was... feel like she's flattering herself thinking people would spot her at the event and wonder why she didn't vlog/story it?!

She’s a mess, as soon as I saw the red circle around her profile pic I thought as if she is doing stories for the first time all year just because she’s presented that event for work. Then I read it and it’s typical dramatic Sarah as usual, sure her inbox is full of “u ok hun xx” messages and attention that she desperately craves. She’ll soon be back when she’s got a coach full of seats to sell to her minions again. Wonder how these people feel now? They paid to go on holiday with her and now she disappears with no acknowledgement of them , it’s out of order if you ask me.
Also don’t get me started on how she now invites her racist mate Gregory gaige to these events, it’s embarrassing the damage she’s doing to zavvi/ the hut group brands by associating the brand she is paid to work for with him

Reactions: 3
Howling that all the sad saps who travelled across the country to go to that very neko Loungefly event led by Sarah didn’t even get a free bag out of it 🤣 embarrasssed for them all and yet they’re still up Sarah’s hole 🤣

Howling that all the sad saps who travelled across the country to go to that very neko Loungefly event led by Sarah didn’t even get a free bag out of it 🤣 embarrasssed for them all and yet they’re still up Sarah’s hole 🤣
Oh no I missed this! What happened? Are these the same losers who went on one of her crappy DLP trips where they travelled on a sweaty coach overnight and had to hang around all day in a hotel lobby because the first day’s tickets weren’t included?! 😄

ETA oh I’ve just seen all the worst Disney influenzas were there: that sad bird who clutters her home with Disney tat like some sort of tragic hoarder, the lank haired one who makes those terrible GCSE project dresses out of bedsheets and her snotty bragging little friend. Oh and bloody Gregory. Urgh. Imagine being there amongst them.
Unfoxy Roxie the wicked witch of Yorkshire was there as well. In one of her crap get ups 🤢.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh no I missed this! What happened? Are these the same losers who went on one of her crappy DLP trips where they travelled on a sweaty coach overnight and had to hang around all day in a hotel lobby because the first day’s tickets weren’t included?! 😄

ETA oh I’ve just seen all the worst Disney influenzas were there: that sad bird who clutters her home with Disney tat like some sort of tragic hoarder, the lank haired one who makes those terrible GCSE project dresses out of bedsheets and her snotty bragging little friend. Oh and bloody Gregory. Urgh. Imagine being there amongst them.
Unfoxy Roxie the wicked witch of Yorkshire was there as well. In one of her crap get ups 🤢.
OMG the hotel lobby 🤣🤣 12 hours in a coach to spend the day in a hotel lobby

A literal bunch of the most desperate people Sarah could find to attend. I mean Gregory would attend the opening of an envelope he’s so desperate to make it look he gets invited anywhere after getting cancelled by every brand. I just can’t imagine taking a day off work to travel across the country in a pandemic for a scone and a cream tea 🤣 show’s how desperate they all are.

• Haha
Oh god she's back. Shel be wanting to make those outfit videos like sammi on tiktok

• Haha
Oh god she's back. Shel be wanting to make those outfit videos like sammi on tiktok
Oh god has she got another coach to fill? More fool any of her followers who buy a seat when she does another coach trip after she disappeared for a year and didn’t give a tit about any of them

So she’s back. Her hair looks marginally better than the scraggy badly dyed mess it used to be, but I see her fashion sense is still god awful. Wonder if her mate Roxie Enchanted Rose will be sniffing round again dressing in her princess rags clobber, or keeping that hideous rock chick look she’s currently sporting?
I hope she does do another coach trip to be honest, will give us all a good laugh about how pathetic it it.