Sarah Louise Porter, stealing Ideas and ripping off her customers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a bit of her Instagram live and she’s complaining that the antibiotics ruined her hair. Not the cheep dye the antibiotics

Reactions: 2
Well i found her on Facebook dont think she uses it much the photos are a few tears pld found some interesting photos of her pole dancing and being a shots girl never thought that would be sarah like

Reactions: 1
Just reactivating this thread as she’s really annoyed me. She knows her mate Gregory Gaige is racist and has done nothing but publicly support him throughout his downfall the last year but now she has the audacity to post this?! She’s just another one getting on the black lives matter bandwagon to look good, not because she cares about it in the slightest. Because if you did care about it you wouldn’t publicly support a racist person like she has and invite them as your plus one to events in London
1865D311-27B3-4225-914E-C064BD9E90E9.jpeg

What’s he done that’s racist please? I can’t stand the lad personally, think he’s an awful narcissist. Just another reason for me to hate him.
To be honest, most of these people are just posting for this blackout tuesday for clout, don’t believe any of it.

What’s he done that’s racist please? I can’t stand the lad personally, think he’s an awful narcissist. Just another reason for me to hate him.
To be honest, most of these people are just posting for this blackout tuesday for clout, don’t believe any of it.
Completely agree, none of them have ever used their platforms for any good to highlight stuff like this before it’s onlu because everyone is doing it that they’ve jumped on the bandwagon.

Completely agree with you about Greg, someone posted his tweets here on his thread, this should be the link to the post with all the vile tweets:

Just reactivating this thread as she’s really annoyed me. She knows her mate Gregory Gaige is racist and has done nothing but publicly support him throughout his downfall the last year but now she has the audacity to post this?! She’s just another one getting on the black lives matter bandwagon to look good, not because she cares about it in the slightest. Because if you did care about it you wouldn’t publicly support a racist person like she has and invite them as your plus one to events in London View attachment 143895
I followed her on Instagram until Monday and she never once as far as i could see posted anything about BLM until it was black square but was posting her walks and breakfast

I wonder if she will come back to youtube and insta now she has a 9-5 job, I think she will try and shut that part of her life down now.

I wonder if she will come back to youtube and insta now she has a 9-5 job, I think she will try and shut that part of her life down now.
I think she’s given up on it now, it’s been about 6 months since she’s posted anything on YouTube and her insta is boring. To be honest I was getting sick of these no marks getting gifted all the latest Disney products and getting to go to Disney events. They’re all boring and fake anyway.

Reactions: 5
She uploaded a new video and said they sold their house i thought it was a rented house

Her hair made me absolutely lmao. Now she’s come this far she just needs to cut the blonde off and grow it out
EDC879C6-35E8-4504-B221-A191EAEFED86.jpeg

She uploaded a new video and said they sold their house i thought it was a rented house
I thought it was rented too! But I did always wonder how any landlord would be okay with the vile decor and horrendous colour paint everywhere 😂

I thought it was rented too! But I did always wonder how any landlord would be okay with the vile decor and horrendous colour paint everywhere 😂

It's 100% rented she has said in videos that if she owned it she would paint all the inside crazy colours and stated they are saving to finally buy a house one day. I'm surprised she's even come back. Why bother??

It's 100% rented she has said in videos that if she owned it she would paint all the inside crazy colours and stated they are saving to finally buy a house one day. I'm surprised she's even come back. Why bother??
oh okay! I did think it was rented. I haven’t seen the video the other poster mentioned so maybe Sarah meant the landlord sold their house

oh okay! I did think it was rented. I haven’t seen the video the other poster mentioned so maybe Sarah meant the landlord sold their house
I thought it was rented also but i just watched the beginning again and definitely says we sold our house and the new owners get the keys tomorrow so she was filming init one last time. The only reason I’m confused because when i used to watch her vlogs she was talking about how that house was rented and she couldn’t wait to own a house.🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t ever wanna hear her complain about her illness again, especially if she ever goes back to work properly
A2E4277F-8F3E-4AD1-AF9C-2813DBFF6515.jpeg

• Wow
I know someone who is like her.

Forever moans about working full time, and how tired she is.

This is real life. Get over it x

Her M.E is totally faked.
First time commenting, but I have severe M.E. and she gives us a bad name. I really, really dislike her for it and it only makes me feel even worse about myself and my situation. My life has been absolutely devastated by this disease, I have no 'life' and realistically probably never will. I remember watching a video of hers once when she said she had M.E. tips...it was about drinking some protein drink or something after going to the gym, to lessen the 'crash'. The gym?! I can't even get down the stairs in my house to get outside, let alone do what she does, it's a joke and her followers just soak it up with the "poor you" trope, it's disgusting. Anyway, so glad she has a thread here, I really think she's a lazy, greedy beggar!