Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I commend Matthew for going on this trip, I reckon he was forced to by Sarah as he obviously has no interest whatsoever in Disney, this is her brand relationship ruined now.

Reactions: 2
My oh my we’ve got an exciting couple of months coming guys. The daily video of the train pulling into the station and the story on her way home almost like she has to prove to us she’s “working”.

a change of name

Really glad we also get to see her beautiful view of a car park every morning now as well as her commute too and from work 🤦🏻‍♀️ Top content from someone who now works in social media 😂
Yeah it’s so exciting seeing the urban decay of that bloody car park every day isn’t it? She’s so boring!

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Has she worked with PLT before? Said in the video it's a brand she's worked with and knows all the staff already so must be zavvi. Yeah fuck moving your partners real important job to work for a cheap online market stall with shite t shirts

Highlandcow

VIP Member
I thought it was rented too! But I did always wonder how any landlord would be okay with the vile decor and horrendous colour paint everywhere 😂

It's 100% rented she has said in videos that if she owned it she would paint all the inside crazy colours and stated they are saving to finally buy a house one day. I'm surprised she's even come back. Why bother??

Rayne

VIP Member
I don’t ever wanna hear her complain about her illness again, especially if she ever goes back to work properly
A2E4277F-8F3E-4AD1-AF9C-2813DBFF6515.jpeg

• Wow

Bubu

Chatty Member
Not surprised she gets migraines with all the shite in the hair dyes she uses. She looks an absolute state 😂 looked better when she looked like harley quinn gone wrong and that is saying something 😂

Noona

Seriously? Wow, she's something else. Completely agree with everything above, whilst M.E. has never been a shielded category, I personally haven't left the house (AT ALL) since early March and my family are terrified of bringing it home to me. As someone who has suffered from M.E. for almost 2 decades now, lockdown wasn't really that hard or different to my usual life, so I got really irked by people with M.E. (Danielle Vanier was one) who said the opposite, about how strange it was to be home all the time and not getting out. Not getting out/having no fun life is M.E. it's bloody rotten. I often go weeks or 2-3 months without leaving the house when I'm really knackered (nothing to do with Covid), but with having to queue more (standing for long periods), avoiding touching/leaning on things for support (because you don't know who has touched it) and being in a wheelchair and having to avoid all the new street obstacles (outdoor tents/tables etc), it's not possible for me to get out in my local town now, so travelling abroad is just mind-blowing to me for someone who supposedly has this. SLP however has never lived an ordinary M.E. lifestyle though, it affects her only when it's convenient and even then it's mild. I have no issue with that if she'd admit to it, but she makes out she has it worse than anyone else. The minions that worship her every move too :rolleyes:

Rayne

VIP Member
Anyone Else noticed she’s back posting regularly again?
Yeah she’s no doubt been harassing brands as you don’t suddenly get all these AD’s from nowhere after a year of ignoring your fans. She’s got some gall i’ll give her that- ignores them for a year then comes back to profit off them all by doing AD after AD

Coco93

She has been whining about that damn car for YEARS now. I can't feel the least bit badly for her when she spends so much money on useless crap and mountains of clothes that end up in a charity shop in a few months and yet she can't be bothered to invest money into her damn car. Also forget the fact that most "influencers" with her amount of followers also hold another "real" job to pay the bills. She lives in a fantasy world full of lie ins and Pyjama days she is so out of touch. She has no concept of what it means to be a responsible adult.
She always complains about money but is going to Disneyworld and then goes out to the shops atleast 3 time’s a-week. She’s trying to be like inthefrow and that group with their weekly hauls. The sooner she realises that maybe if stops going to hairdressers every month to dye her hair another bright colour and cut the shopping and going to Costa for 3 months she might be-able to afford a good Secondhand car

hrh89

VIP Member
Matthew does seem like a lovely guy she’s very lucky he’s so supportive and obviously deeply cares for her. I’m not sure if I should say it but I always felt like she played up to her illnesses a bit using it as an excuse to do nothing but sit in bed whilst he goes off to work all hours of the day.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
I watch her vlogs but they can be a bit long and drawn out so I tend to have them on in the background. She seems like a nice enough girl just from the vlogs and her bf seems like a chill guy but their house wow it’s so tacky! Do they own it?

The fashion stuff she sells is like stuff from Claire’s it’s weird, do adults buy it? Is it successful?

Na I think the house is rented as she said she's not allowed to paint it. Yeah her BF seems like a nice decent guy and does a lot for her, got his head screwed on.

I think she made a bit money over xmas from it but I think it's just her subscribers that buy stuff, it would probably do better if she actually put the time in to it. Her BF said the other week he wants to take it over basically cz she's letting it go down the tubes.

Rayne

VIP Member
So she’s moving to Manchester to do social media work for Pretty Little Thing by the look of it? Not a single mention of Matthew on her Instagram post! Might have to watch her video and see if she remembered about him on that