Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Im not really sure what the point of that story was... feel like she's flattering herself thinking people would spot her at the event and wonder why she didn't vlog/story it?!

catlady1991

So...what's up with princess rags? She has just abandoned ship on this whole "business" or what? Was she not supposed to release a halloween and a Christmas collection? She does not talk about it anymore. Was getting really sick of her complaining about how making skirts is so boring in her weekly vlogs but now I guess she just decided she gave up entirely?

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Yeah it’ll definitely be something not even her followers care about. Who cares if someone you follow on insta is moving! Makes sense if they move as she is having her tenth clear out of the year on depop too. I just don’t get how she can amass so much stuff, she’s constantly selling her stuff

Or she will be doing a massive collab with a brand that no one wants to buy anything from.

Rayne

VIP Member
Just reactivating this thread as she’s really annoyed me. She knows her mate Gregory Gaige is racist and has done nothing but publicly support him throughout his downfall the last year but now she has the audacity to post this?! She’s just another one getting on the black lives matter bandwagon to look good, not because she cares about it in the slightest. Because if you did care about it you wouldn’t publicly support a racist person like she has and invite them as your plus one to events in London
1865D311-27B3-4225-914E-C064BD9E90E9.jpeg

Niki14

To be fair to her though she may have given up the influencer life because it wasn’t doing her health, mental or otherwise, any good. I’ve got more respect for her to walk away from that lifestyle than to carry on pretending everything was great. Some of the trips she did looked boring AF. That Amsterdam trip for instance, stuck on the shittiest car ferry with a complete stranger all for a free trip that would only set you back a few hundred quid anyway. Maybe she realised she hasn’t got what it takes for the big leagues and is concentrating on a real job. Good on her I suppose. She’s entitled to walk away from it all for her own peace of mind.
She has every right to walk away but I think when she's liking every zavvi post going she could at least acknowledge the people asking how she is or maybe just write a post saying she's stepping away.
These people are the ones who gave her all of the opportunities and freebies.
I unfollowed a long time ago as I got bored but I did meet her and she was nice.
I think just a little hi I'm OK just focusing on myself wouldn't hurt

Rayne

VIP Member
I see she’s been reading here again as after we were talking about her going on and on about the non announcement she posted this tonight and yet still no announcement lmao
2D1FD91A-2990-4192-BFD3-048906C9A48A.jpeg

Rayne

VIP Member
She is milking this announcement she’s been banging on about for like 2 months now? She keeps saying she will have to post it soon before it becomes obvious, so is she pregnant or something? Whatever it is she’s dragged it out way too long now and I don’t think anyone cares what the actual announcement is and will just be like is that it when she does announce it now as it’s been so overhyped

azzarzar7

I really thought it was going to be a pregnancy announcement until I remembered she really hates kids. I'm guessing if she's bleaching her hair that it won't be! (Although I'm not sure if they still say not to dye your hair while pregnant!) I don't think I can cope with both her AND Sophie and Dave posting non stop pregnancy related posts and fishing for freebies 😂