Sarah Louise Porter, stealing Ideas and ripping off her customers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mood on Instagram this morning has boosted me to make this thread.
I used to really like Sarah and watch all her videos but her attitude has changed a lot! Her videos are all about products she's been sent 😴😴 and all the Disney events she gets invited on. 😴😴

Has anyone had any experience of her? Apparently she's been very rude to people on Insta and never mind the small business she ripped off when she made those phone cases at Christmas time!

Reactions: 2
I do watch her vlogs but find she waffles so end up skipping a lot.

She once asked if anyone had recommendations to help with migraines. I have a daith piercing in each ear which can be used as a form of acupuncture and helps the severity of migraines. When I suggested this to her, she said she’s scared of needles so wouldn’t want that. I don’t understand why you would rather suffer with severe migraines, having to stay in bed for days, than lay down for a minute to have the piercing 🤷‍♀️

I do watch her vlogs but find she waffles so end up skipping a lot.

She once asked if anyone had recommendations to help with migraines. I have a daith piercing in each ear which can be used as a form of acupuncture and helps the severity of migraines. When I suggested this to her, she said she’s scared of needles so wouldn’t want that. I don’t understand why you would rather suffer with severe migraines, having to stay in bed for days, than lay down for a minute to have the piercing 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I can't imagine why you would not want to try that? She has her nose pierced. Notice she never has an M.E crash when there is a Disney event on.

Reactions: 1
Not surprised she gets migraines with all the shite in the hair dyes she uses. She looks an absolute state 😂 looked better when she looked like harley quinn gone wrong and that is saying something 😂

Not surprised she gets migraines with all the shite in the hair dyes she uses. She looks an absolute state 😂 looked better when she looked like harley quinn gone wrong and that is saying something 😂

Now she's just the joker gone wrong!

I watch her vlogs but they can be a bit long and drawn out so I tend to have them on in the background. She seems like a nice enough girl just from the vlogs and her bf seems like a chill guy but their house wow it’s so tacky! Do they own it?

The fashion stuff she sells is like stuff from Claire’s it’s weird, do adults buy it? Is it successful?

I watch her vlogs but they can be a bit long and drawn out so I tend to have them on in the background. She seems like a nice enough girl just from the vlogs and her bf seems like a chill guy but their house wow it’s so tacky! Do they own it?

The fashion stuff she sells is like stuff from Claire’s it’s weird, do adults buy it? Is it successful?

Na I think the house is rented as she said she's not allowed to paint it. Yeah her BF seems like a nice decent guy and does a lot for her, got his head screwed on.

I think she made a bit money over xmas from it but I think it's just her subscribers that buy stuff, it would probably do better if she actually put the time in to it. Her BF said the other week he wants to take it over basically cz she's letting it go down the tubes.

Glad to have stumbled across this thread.

So Sarah went to a climate change protest yesterday, What the duck?!

She’s as much of a joker as her green hair.

Shes has just done a charity sale (don’t ya know, it’s only been mentioned of her stories 353 times a this month) and yes it’s great she has done that for charity unlike other greedy bloggers who sell all their gifted tat and profit from it (looking at you Gregory Gaige). But maybe she needn’t have accepted from brands or bought herself so much unnecessary stuff? She said she had accumulated 6 bin bags of stuff to sell since Christmas and that is crazy. Fast fashion is the second biggest polluter of the environment. And guess who has a fast fashion small business selling plastic polyester clothes? Sarah! She really is a massive hypocrite protesting about climate change whilst selling clothes designed to be worn once in Disney. Not to mention all the primark hauls she does etc that also contribute to the climate crisis by supporting fast fashion and encouraging her followers to buy what she shows.

Also spotted her using a single use plastic cup after the protest. I cannot.

Not to mention the glittery nail polish and perfume she was advertising last week on her stories does she not realise glitter is a micro plastic and scented products contribute to climate change?

Sorry for the rant, props to her for donating to charity and spending a lot of time doing the sale but I cannot stand the hypocrisy of attending a climate change protest and preaching how important the world is while she is doing stuff like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Glad to have stumbled across this thread.

So Sarah went to a climate change protest yesterday, What the duck?!

She’s as much of a joker as her green hair.

Shes has just done a charity sale (don’t ya know, it’s only been mentioned of her stories 353 times a this month) and yes it’s great she has done that for charity unlike other greedy bloggers who sell all their gifted tat and profit from it (looking at you Gregory Gaige). But maybe she needn’t have accepted from brands or bought herself so much unnecessary stuff? She said she had accumulated 6 bin bags of stuff to sell since Christmas and that is crazy. Fast fashion is the second biggest polluter of the environment. And guess who has a fast fashion small business selling plastic polyester clothes? Sarah! She really is a massive hypocrite protesting about climate change whilst selling clothes designed to be worn once in Disney. Not to mention all the primark hauls she does etc that also contribute to the climate crisis by supporting fast fashion and encouraging her followers to buy what she shows.

Also spotted her using a single use plastic cup after the protest. I cannot.

Not to mention the glittery nail polish and perfume she was advertising last week on her stories does she not realise glitter is a micro plastic and scented products contribute to climate change?

Sorry for the rant, props to her for donating to charity and spending a lot of time doing the sale but I cannot stand the hypocrisy of attending a climate change protest and preaching how important the world is while she is doing stuff like this.

I was gonna search for this thread later to basically say the same thing!

And this morning she's showing new outfits she's bought online.....we never actually see her wearing any of the stuff she buys, all she ever wears is that grotty Cinderella dressing gown.

Is her Princess Rags postage bags recyclable, lol no we saw them on stories the other night, bright pink plastic!

I'm far from living a plastic free life so the last thing I do is go on to Instagram to preach about it.

Reactions: 3
I was gonna search for this thread later to basically say the same thing!

And this morning she's showing new outfits she's bought online.....we never actually see her wearing any of the stuff she buys, all she ever wears is that grotty Cinderella dressing gown.

Is her Princess Rags postage bags recyclable, lol no we saw them on stories the other night, bright pink plastic!

I'm far from living a plastic free life so the last thing I do is go on to Instagram to preach about it.
Yes exactly this! No one is perfect even the most dedicated plastic free campaigners still struggle as plastic is just everywhere. But Sarah hasn’t even grasped the very basics and didn’t even take a reusable bottle or cup to get a takeaway drink at the protest which quite frankly is embarrassing

I won’t be preached to about it by someone like Sarah and her excuse would be she’s just trying to raise awareness about the planet if she got called out on it. She obviously doesn’t understand the basics though and what she’s trying to raise awareness of and that’s why she shouldn’t be preaching it to her following.
I’m just glad I’m not the only one who thought this when I watched her!

Completely agree about her showing more fashion this morning too, she will do her usual and pose for an insta pic in it and then send it back it it will end up getting sold/ donated to charity. I don’t get why if you just got rid of 6 bin bags of clothes and a lot of them unworn you would already be buying new clothes!

Reactions: 3
Yes exactly this! No one is perfect even the most dedicated plastic free campaigners still struggle as plastic is just everywhere. But Sarah hasn’t even grasped the very basics and didn’t even take a reusable bottle or cup to get a takeaway drink at the protest which quite frankly is embarrassing

I won’t be preached to about it by someone like Sarah and her excuse would be she’s just trying to raise awareness about the planet if she got called out on it. She obviously doesn’t understand the basics though and what she’s trying to raise awareness of and that’s why she shouldn’t be preaching it to her following.
I’m just glad I’m not the only one who thought this when I watched her!

Completely agree about her showing more fashion this morning too, she will do her usual and pose for an insta pic in it and then send it back it it will end up getting sold/ donated to charity. I don’t get why if you just got rid of 6 bin bags of clothes and a lot of them unworn you would already be buying new clothes!

I used to love her YT and weekly vlogs. But she seems to think her PR trips to london is good content when no one is interested in all that snooty Disney events that us normal folk will never get to experience and I don't want to experience it thru her vlogs either!

I will say she has a good man behind her, he seems like a good hardworking guy who's not interested in spending money on shite and being all poor me in everything he does.

I used to like Sarah until she started her sponsored bus shuttle trips to Disneyland Paris. Her itinerary makes me scream, why does she hype up having a cup of tea in the Disneyland hotel so much..! It’s just pretentious, her and her Disneyland pals literally just clutter up the whole of the hotel lobby with a teapot for hours whilst doing nothing but staring at their phones as they’re too cheap to include first day tickets as part of the package despite arriving at like 10am!

She’s boring, her contents now crap and she forces her opinion and schedule onto her followers

Reactions: 4
I used to like Sarah until she started her sponsored bus shuttle trips to Disneyland Paris. Her itinerary makes me scream, why does she hype up having a cup of tea in the Disneyland hotel so much..! It’s just pretentious, her and her Disneyland pals literally just clutter up the whole of the hotel lobby with a teapot for hours whilst doing nothing but staring at their phones as they’re too cheap to include first day tickets as part of the package despite arriving at like 10am!

She’s boring, her contents now crap and she forces her opinion and schedule onto her followers

Classic example of not being yourself once you start getting paid for it.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen her in clothes that aren’t pyjamas

Her trip itinerary is hilarious. So how does that all work- she fills up a coach and she gets her and her BF’s space on it for free? Imagine paying to go on holiday knowing that you’re paying more money to cover the cost of Sarah’s seats! It sounds awful travelling overnight, not being able to check in until 3pm when you get there and just hanging about in the lobby all day! It’s kind of sad that people will actually go on this holiday to be “friends” with Sarah. Sarah doesn’t care about them she just wants a free holiday.

i also used to like Sarah and i really don'tknow why i don't anymore tbh...

i used to like when she was at university and had something else to do, but now she's just in her PJs all the time. i know she has chronic fatigue, but it's just not that interesting to watch...

i also used to like Sarah and i really don'tknow why i don't anymore tbh...

i used to like when she was at university and had something else to do, but now she's just in her PJs all the time. i know she has chronic fatigue, but it's just not that interesting to watch...

Think that suits her tbh, didn't like either uni cz she was bullied in both and bullied in every job she's ever had...... she's not the problem tho.

As a self-employed person it does annoy me that she seems to have all this free time to go shopping and play on her X-Box.

She also once talked about not having a lot of money, then in the next breath is buying an x-box one to add to her collection of other x-boxes!

Environmentalist Sarah has done two fast fashion hauls in the past week since going on the climate change protest
78ECC789-AD5A-4BA5-A51B-D66B2FBE4AC1.jpeg

Also does anyone massively cringe when she posts those get ready with me sped up insta videos and she’s in her underwear at the start 🙈 put it away Sarah we know you’re skinny