Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
It's 100% no way going to last! Lets take bets now what will give way first? Sarah's momentum or Zavvi being liquidised?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

catlady1991

Why do influencers think that we give a damn about their advent calendars? This is going to be a long month...

Rayne

VIP Member
Has she really gone abroad during a global pandemic though.... 🤔🙈 why?? The last thing I'd do or promote is going abroad right now 🤷‍♀️

Also with the caption about disney world.. she would of had no choice but to cancel as you still can't get in the country 🙄🙄
She is a mess, once again it confirms what we already know that she doesn’t have a chronic illness and is a big faker because anyone with a chronic illness would not be putting themselves through unnecessary risk by going on holiday and sitting on a crowded plane, she’s as bad as Gemmasummer_
let’s hope turkey gets added to the quarantine list while she’s away lmao

Rayne

VIP Member
I was gonna search for this thread later to basically say the same thing!

And this morning she's showing new outfits she's bought online.....we never actually see her wearing any of the stuff she buys, all she ever wears is that grotty Cinderella dressing gown.

Is her Princess Rags postage bags recyclable, lol no we saw them on stories the other night, bright pink plastic!

I'm far from living a plastic free life so the last thing I do is go on to Instagram to preach about it.
Yes exactly this! No one is perfect even the most dedicated plastic free campaigners still struggle as plastic is just everywhere. But Sarah hasn’t even grasped the very basics and didn’t even take a reusable bottle or cup to get a takeaway drink at the protest which quite frankly is embarrassing

I won’t be preached to about it by someone like Sarah and her excuse would be she’s just trying to raise awareness about the planet if she got called out on it. She obviously doesn’t understand the basics though and what she’s trying to raise awareness of and that’s why she shouldn’t be preaching it to her following.
I’m just glad I’m not the only one who thought this when I watched her!

Completely agree about her showing more fashion this morning too, she will do her usual and pose for an insta pic in it and then send it back it it will end up getting sold/ donated to charity. I don’t get why if you just got rid of 6 bin bags of clothes and a lot of them unworn you would already be buying new clothes!

Ripley Rose Kat

VIP Member
Anyone else think it's really snide that she's just returned to her ig account without any explanation as to why she disappeared for a year? She probably ran out of money but still.

Rayne

VIP Member
It's 100% no way going to last! Lets take bets now what will give way first? Sarah's momentum or Zavvi being liquidised?
Sarah doing their social media might speed up their liquidation a bit more, plus the economy crashing at the moment doesn’t bode well for zavvi. I still think she will be gone in a few months citing it’s affecting her health, and poor Matthew will be trying to get his old job back. Has she said what she’s doing with her car? After all the dramatics of her getting it has she sold it I wonder

azzarzar7

Sick of her endless stories about her working day. You’re 30 luv, welcome to the real world where people work!
Came here to say the same thing! Is she gonna post a story of her going to work and leaving every day for the rest of her working life? Does she want a medal for going to work like an actual adult human?

Rayne

VIP Member
She’s a mess, as soon as I saw the red circle around her profile pic I thought as if she is doing stories for the first time all year just because she’s presented that event for work. Then I read it and it’s typical dramatic Sarah as usual, sure her inbox is full of “u ok hun xx” messages and attention that she desperately craves. She’ll soon be back when she’s got a coach full of seats to sell to her minions again. Wonder how these people feel now? They paid to go on holiday with her and now she disappears with no acknowledgement of them , it’s out of order if you ask me.
Also don’t get me started on how she now invites her racist mate Gregory gaige to these events, it’s embarrassing the damage she’s doing to zavvi/ the hut group brands by associating the brand she is paid to work for with him

Captain

I doubt shes gone all the way back to Manchester on her own. She lasted what a few week before she had a cringe melt down over missing Matthew 🙄 . That story is a bit pathetic and is literally screaming for attention first time in 14 years we have spent it apart 🙄 cry me a river Sarah... what about these people who have lost loved ones to covid and can never spend another new years with them. Shes so dramatic 🙄
I don’t know if I imagined it or if she said she was back in Manchester a little while ago? She doesn’t share much nowadays so I’m really doubting myself 😂😂 but it would make sense if they both moved to Manchester again as then her sister would be near and that’s probably where she’s staying (she would no doubt justify it by saying her sister is staying with her bf, just like last time she broke the rules)...

Reactions: 2

hrh89

VIP Member
She uploaded a new video and said they sold their house i thought it was a rented house
I thought it was rented too! But I did always wonder how any landlord would be okay with the vile decor and horrendous colour paint everywhere 😂

Captain

I’m a bit confused about Sarah’s story she posted. Her bf has coronavirus and they spent New Years apart but she went and saw him through the window. Wasn’t she still living with him? Have I missed something or has she hot footed it out of there when he got symptoms or something?
0D933101-6615-41FC-8595-D92E7CA94E6E.png

Noona

Her M.E is totally faked.
First time commenting, but I have severe M.E. and she gives us a bad name. I really, really hate her for it and it only makes me feel even worse about myself and my situation. My life has been absolutely devastated by this disease, I have no 'life' and realistically probably never will. I remember watching a video of hers once when she said she had M.E. tips...it was about drinking some protein drink or something after going to the gym, to lessen the 'crash'. The gym?! I can't even get down the stairs in my house to get outside, let alone do what she does, it's a joke and her followers just soak it up with the "poor you" trope, it's disgusting. Anyway, so glad she has a thread here, I really think she's a lazy, greedy beggar!

Coco93

OMG her stories tonight have wound me right up! Why is she lying that she’s been in the house for three weeks when in the last three weeks we’ve seen her move to Manchester, stay in a hotel, go to work for a week using public transport, go to bars and cafes, go shopping after work. Now she’s moving back with Matthew, who is betting she won’t return to Manchester again?! I just cannot with her lies, now she’s whipping out her antibiotics to prove she’s ill but won’t say what they’re for so what’s the point in showing them? Only uses her illness when it suits her
View attachment 99162
Why is so angry. She’s getting angry incase somebody says anything to her. I’m sure she could have explained that better and nobody would have cared because of course nobody would expect anyone who doesn’t need to stay home alone for three weeks probably longer when her boyfriend is a 2 hour drive away with a car. I’m rolling my eyes at her pulling out the antibiotics and tone of voice more than her actually going home because really she should have went home to her boyfriend as soon as her sister left the flat

Rayne

VIP Member
She’s hardly stepped away from the influencer life. You’ll find her everyday shilling tat on zavvis Instagram page instead of her own. Just shows how little money she must have been making to have packed it all in but no doubt she will be back when covid has calmed down and she needs to fill a coach full of her minions so she can get a free trip

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Yes exactly this! No one is perfect even the most dedicated plastic free campaigners still struggle as plastic is just everywhere. But Sarah hasn’t even grasped the very basics and didn’t even take a reusable bottle or cup to get a takeaway drink at the protest which quite frankly is embarrassing

I won’t be preached to about it by someone like Sarah and her excuse would be she’s just trying to raise awareness about the planet if she got called out on it. She obviously doesn’t understand the basics though and what she’s trying to raise awareness of and that’s why she shouldn’t be preaching it to her following.
I’m just glad I’m not the only one who thought this when I watched her!

Completely agree about her showing more fashion this morning too, she will do her usual and pose for an insta pic in it and then send it back it it will end up getting sold/ donated to charity. I don’t get why if you just got rid of 6 bin bags of clothes and a lot of them unworn you would already be buying new clothes!

I used to love her YT and weekly vlogs. But she seems to think her PR trips to london is good content when no one is interested in all that snooty Disney events that us normal folk will never get to experience and I don't want to experience it thru her vlogs either!

I will say she has a good man behind her, he seems like a good hardworking guy who's not interested in spending money on shite and being all poor me in everything he does.