Just reading online, it suggests he flashed to female staff as they were cleaning up but didn’t enter the restaurant, but the incident was caught in CCTV.
I won’t say to much as i know it’s caused friction on another site I think some of us use, but there are lots of other aspects to the case i fear this might be the start of something bigger. It wouldn’t surprise me if he is responsible for other sexual assaults over the last few years and more women will come forward :-(
I won’t say to much as i know it’s caused friction on another site I think some of us use, but there are lots of other aspects to the case i fear this might be the start of something bigger. It wouldn’t surprise me if he is responsible for other sexual assaults over the last few years and more women will come forward :-(