Sarah Caldon @slcaldon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly this girl makes me cringe, every post that goes up I am dying of embarrassment. The obvious attention seeking and trying to look sexy is too much for me, especially when she's a wee chunky dewarf.... sorry hunni you are not a model. The sheer thirst of her trying to look like she is making it in life with her fake goods and filled face..also still not acknowledged where she has been?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly this girl makes me cringe, every post that goes up I am dying of embarrassment. The obvious attention seeking and trying to look sexy is too much for me, especially when she's a wee chunky dewarf.... sorry hunni you are not a model. The sheer thirst of her trying to look like she is making it in life with her fake goods and filled face..also still not acknowledged where she has been?
She is actually so cringe. She needs to do a q&a box on her story she probably won’t answer though. I do find it strange she’s back all of a sudden! She really isn’t the best looking is she

Reactions: 2
What is this little scam and/or pyramid scheme she has going on? Tempted to ask for more details so I can get the tea. Might explain why she was imprisoned or whatever happened

It’s just a mlm company who do travel… I used to be apart of it, obviously with her own platform it must be easy to get people to sign up under her - so there’s nothing untoward here lol

as much as it would have been nice to get the tea

Reactions: 3
I know there’s speculation she went to prison/jail. But could it actually be she took time away from social media for plastic surgery and took a break whilst she recovered from it all?

I know there’s speculation she went to prison/jail. But could it actually be she took time away from social media for plastic surgery and took a break whilst she recovered from it all?
What surgery tho? I didn’t follow her before so I’m not sure how she looked before vs now

Someones hacked her instagram and put nudes on of sophie o neill before and after her treatment… or someone who looks very similar😬

Reactions: 2
Only took an hour for the Sarah’s account to be removed! Can’t believe the surgery these girls are putting themselves through, all those bruises looked so painful.

Reactions: 1
She’s posting a baby today… maybe that’s the reason she disappeared for so long last year 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1