Sarah Caldon @slcaldon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she's working out there so she's either happy and living out there or she's just stuck and earning what she can
Screenshot_20220722-024451_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220722-024927_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Yh shes barely posted in forever a now posting with Sophie all the time. Any1 know what actually happened to her

She’s officially back on the gram. I wonder what bullshit story she’s gonna spin to explain her absence :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
She’s officially back on the gram. I wonder what bullshit story she’s gonna spin to explain her absence :rolleyes:
I’m sure she will just ignore it and be like ‘boss witch I was working hard bla bla’ she’s definitely had more work done to her face too! Wonder if Leon will be posted?

Literally cannot stand this girl, she’s from Hertfordshire and she’s a total stuck up midget that looks likes nothing like her pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ammount of Facetune that girl uses. She had the WORST acne I had ever seen. But this was ten years ago or so in college but yeah her cheeks used to be covered in suprised she doesn’t have scars. But hey I guess any problem can be solved when you’re rich and using daddy’s money

Edit to say: nothing wrong with acne, everything is wrong with over filtering your pictures to duck

Yeah… I was in school and she was very similar.
However credit where credits due, her ability to a manipulate and control people was truly amazing.

That said, horrible human being who’s insecurity meany she needed to put other downs to increase her self esteem.

Reactions: 6