Sarah Butler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much is that not costing ??!!?
Probably not much but once you start buying followers you’re screwed. It’s like a subscription service and once you stop buying they threaten you with suspending or deleting your account etc. Happened to another flogger last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Still trying to flog the amateur cookbooks. I cook better myself. She’s just a basic homecook robbing other people’s recipes

Reactions: 3
Still trying to flog the amateur cookbooks. I cook better myself. She’s just a basic homecook robbing other people’s recipes
I’ve thought this many times! There is literally nothing in her cook books that aren’t out there online or in other classic books people might have. I couldn’t follow her for a pension - she is another sneery one with a chip on her shoulder - I think she knows she is not a cook/chef by any stretch of the imagination but still has the brass neck to try and pass herself off as one 🤷‍♀️

T
I’ve thought this many times! There is literally nothing in her cook books that aren’t out there online or in other classic books people might have. I couldn’t follow her for a pension - she is another sneery one with a chip on her shoulder - I think she knows she is not a cook/chef by any stretch of the imagination but still has the brass neck to try and pass herself off as one 🤷‍♀️
She has a neck like a jockeys bollix. And a major chip on those very broad shoulders.

This wan is really overthinking what she’s going to wear on RTE. Talk about begging for free clothes to be sent to her

After all that…the cooking slot didn’t happen 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
God what notions! She must have an enormous ego - and it’s baffling as to why! I bake and cook much the same stuff as her most of which I have recipes for in books - I have no desire to rebrand myself as an insta chef 😂

God what notions! She must have an enormous ego - and it’s baffling as to why! I bake and cook much the same stuff as her most of which I have recipes for in books - I have no desire to rebrand myself as an insta chef 😂
She’s gagging for a more permanent TV gig. She’s not for tv. The screeching would have people switching in their droves.
I’d say she was furious she got canceled yesterday after all the talking she did. Not to mention the modeling and outfit planning 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Another ADVERT. I work with is not acceptable according to the guidelines. Yes Screech, you have been reported

Last edited:
Don’t suppose they styled her in a pair of full length trousers rather than the really cropped ones she always wears? I know she’s tall but the very cropped trousers every day regardless of the weather really gives me the ick

Reactions: 3
Don’t suppose they styled her in a pair of full length trousers rather than the really cropped ones she always wears? I know she’s tall but the very cropped trousers every day regardless of the weather really gives me the ick
She only owns one pair of white jeans 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 2