Sarah Butler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one that’s stuck for interaction so doing the January starve herself nonsense - the intermittent fasting is just a way of cutting calories. Yeah the woman who sells cook books ffs you couldn’t make it up 😅

Reactions: 3
She had a story up over the weekend showing her belt being a notch or 2 looser, actively trying to lose weight all while condesendingly commenting with "mindful eating" "not snacking" and eating "real food" whereas she'll seems to be low carb and does exercise...just say it as it is that middle age is catching up and you are on an actual diet Sarah

Reactions: 2
She had a story up over the weekend showing her belt being a notch or 2 looser, actively trying to lose weight all while condesendingly commenting with "mindful eating" "not snacking" and eating "real food" whereas she'll seems to be low carb and does exercise...just say it as it is that middle age is catching up and you are on an actual diet Sarah
That’s right she did. Like all the other Huns she’s working out in January. Most people work out all year round and don’t feel the need to post on instagram. If you’re a dumb blonde hun called Sarah you must post on the gram so everyone knows.

Did she forget she was gloating about having a generator yest eve so was unaffected by the powercut and now putting up a ‘powers back’ story. They get caught up in their fibs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she forget she was gloating about having a generator yest eve so was unaffected by the powercut and now putting up a ‘powers back’ story. They get caught up in their fibs.
What a liar. Calorie counting post last week and now she can’t stop eating these? Do we believe her? What the truth with Sarah.

Still this is the woman that took wedding stationary deposits off couples pre covid and didn’t refund when her business went bust…

Attachments

• Sad
Scarlet for her using her poor son like that- poor fella clearly told how to act 🤦🏻‍♀️ Mortified for her

I'm not sure I understand why she's showing those "hilarious" cards? Like is that content getting her loads of interaction in her dms? I dip in and out of Sarah's page, don't follow her but her reels are in my fyp and these cards seem to feature anytime I watch a story? What's the point?

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure I understand why she's showing those "hilarious" cards? Like is that content getting her loads of interaction in her dms? I dip in and out of Sarah's page, don't follow her but her reels are in my fyp and these cards seem to feature anytime I watch a story? What's the point?
Ah no, Sarah doesn’t read tattle!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
When did the eye bleeping herself and gyrating in front of thr camera start happening?

• Haha
Explain to me how an account with 0.3% engagement rate gain’s almost 19,000 new followers in 30 day. Some additional research shows that almost 20% of her followers are fake.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow