Sarah Butler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when they forget what they’ve previously said. Christmas was nearly upon us last year and she hadn’t a decoration up. Now after being at some decorating event she can’t wait to put her tree up …. Sure. We’ll see. I have a personal disdain for the misery of people putting the tree up a week before Xmas and even worse if you have kids. My friends mother was the ultimate misery growing up putting up on the tree on Xmas eve.
That’s an undisclosed advert too. She’s promoting her friends business. Screech will have her tree up in no time because her friend will be doing it for her #gifted.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It's most annoying that Sarah puts those like emojis on the exact spot your thumb would rest as you're flicking through stories so you accidently like the story, a shady way to make up engagement

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It's most annoying that Sarah puts those like emojis on the exact spot your thumb would rest as you're flicking through stories so you accidently like the story, a shady way to make up engagement
She’d eat herself if she was a bar of chocolate.

When did the title of this thread change?

Wasn’t the title Second cookbook in the way, buys a €3k fridge with her pay?????

Last edited:
Isn't this her 2nd thread? It doesn't seem to be linked to a previous one any more and yes definitely the title has changed.

How does that happen??

Isn't this her 2nd thread? It doesn't seem to be linked to a previous one any more and yes definitely the title has changed.

How does that happen??
No, we’re still on the first thread for this absolute snore fest! She’s looking very puffy these days…. Barely recognizable

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No, we’re still on the first thread for this absolute snore fest! She’s looking very puffy these days…. Barely recognizable
I should have known better. I just can't figure her out..

Can't see the 3rd book doing well. Bet the 2nd didn't break any records either. Can you access book sales somewhere?

What's the story with podcast? Who's the guy and just wtf are they shiteing on about? Has any poor divil taken one for the team and had a listen?

I was pretty sure this is the second thread. Very suspicious the title change. Maybe it’s been infiltrated. I reckon she only printed a handful of 3rd books, oldest trick in the book …. All the hype.

Reactions: 3
So she never diets 🧐 but today she admitted she doesnt eat b4 12…. Not What shes been preaching up till now

Reactions: 3
So she never diets 🧐 but today she admitted she doesnt eat b4 12…. Not What shes been preaching up till now
Oh so she’s intermittent fasting. It’s very contradictory when a hun whose whole schtick is cooking and baking and eating, isn’t actually eating. All the Huns are starving themselves at the minute.

Separate to that, I have been watching this wan very closely recently. She’s very shady. Not declaring ads etc. Large file ready for the ASAI.

Preaching eat in moderation then and cooking all foods loaded in cream, butter and sugar.
And all the cakes and chocolatey stuff. It’s not very authentic of her to cook what she cooks, sell cookbooks and then post pics of her first meal of the day at 12pm which is clearly low carb. Not very authentic. Then again we all know screech us a complete fraud.