Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really thinking about unfollowing both Sarah and Julie twins and me but I'm too nosey 😫 someone help its killing me giving them a follow 😂
Do what I did... unfollowed both but as their pages are public, you can still see their stories and content 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Has Brian made any attempt to get back with her, I wonder? Hopefully not seen as she treated him like dirt.

Reactions: 3
All the high syns ready meals delivered again!! If she had to pay for them she wouldn’t be eating them I’d say they are €5/€6 a meal!! I wonder will S/W pull her on this!!

Reactions: 4
All the high syns ready meals delivered again!! If she had to pay for them she wouldn’t be eating them I’d say they are €5/€6 a meal!! I wonder will S/W pull her on this!!
If I was her district manager I'd be rightly pissed with her, consultants are supposed to push cooking from scratch, only using the sw meals from Iceland if they really need to.
Sarah is going ahead the whole ethos of sw, she really is a lousy consultant

Reactions: 7
The only consistency this girls Insta account has is consistent moaning. I don't think she has a clue what she wants her 'brand' to be and I suspect would love to move away from SW but it's her (HEXB) bread and (HEXA) butter :D. AFAIK she never engages with her followers and is a rubbish SW consultant from a support perspective so she's really not endearing herself to people. And PLEASE FOR F*** SAKE stop with the filters. You can't claim to be real if you never show your normal face.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarah, we all love a nose.... its part of our DNA. You advertised this page on your Instagram stories and sur we all ran straight over here. Its the exact reason we follow people like yourself on Instagram, we are all a bit nosy. We want to see what is going on in peoples lives. If you are willing to expose yourself and all of your family online, then be ready for a commentary on it. Its simple really.

Reactions: 14
The only consistency this girls Insta account has is consistent moaning. I don't think she has a clue what she wants her 'brand' to be and I suspect would love to move away from SW but it's her (HEXB) bread and (HEXA) butter :D. AFAIK she never engages with her followers and is a rubbish SW consultant from a support perspective so she's really not endearing herself to people. And PLEASE FOR F*** SAKE stop with the filters. You can't claim to be real if you never show your normal face.
None of them are really I am coming to the conclusion. They would sell there soul to the devil at this stage a bloody note book that you would get in the £ shop seriously!! Free meals that I wouldn’t give my dog as I think processed food is awful. Wonder how many will rock up to her super group next week with there €9?? Interesting🤭🤭

Does she even mention SW anymore? She wants to influence full time but it’s not going to happen. The only work she has is what Nathan Adams can get and his reputation isn’t great

Reactions: 8
How can she be on plan when she clearly stated she had an off plan dinner with her friend

Does she even mention SW anymore? She wants to influence full time but it’s not going to happen. The only work she has is what Nathan Adams can get and his reputation isn’t great
That seems to be all her and Julie can get, reputable companies wouldnt want those 2 chavs making a show of themselves and their products. Nathan Adams seems to work with new companies and his usp seems to be that he can get idiots like them as #ba for a lot less than actual influencers would charge.

The problem is that people are laughing at their attempts to show off the products, they're going around like 2 tangerines with chalk on their faces and people are seeing through it big time, their botox and fillers are poorly done, they're ruining their looks and reputations for a cheap buck.

Sarah is actively promoting meals that are a direct competition with slimming world, I can't believe her district manager hasn't pulled her on it as that's a conflict of interest. Also I really hope Nathan Adams starts representing a toilet paper brand soon cos between the nutri quick meals and the jellies, she's going to be using a lot of it😁😁

She's not engaging enough to be an influencer, she's very boring on stories and has no idea how to talk about products. Shes an energy vacuum, you'd nearly be tired after listening to her ramble on, she's not very articulate and she doesn't have the common sense to turn off her bloody notifications. She also forgets to label #ba constantly, its very unprofessional.

She has a small core group of followers who are insanely loyal to her but that's it, its always the same ones giving her encouragement and licking her arse, but thats it, the rest of us are having a nose to see if she'll spill about why the wedding was cancelled😀😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
That seems to be all her and Julie can get, reputable companies wouldnt want those 2 chavs making a show of themselves and their products. Nathan Adams seems to work with new companies and his usp seems to be that he can get idiots like them as #ba for a lot less than actual influencers would charge.

The problem is that people are laughing at their attempts to show off the products, they're going around like 2 tangerines with chalk on their faces and people are seeing through it big time, their botox and fillers are poorly done, they're ruining their looks and reputations for a cheap buck.

Sarah is actively promoting meals that are a direct competition with slimming world, I can't believe her district manager hasn't pulled her on it as that's a conflict of interest. Also I really hope Nathan Adams starts representing a toilet paper brand soon cos between the nutri quick meals and the jellies, she's going to be using a lot of it😁😁

She's not engaging enough to be an influencer, she's very boring on stories and has no idea how to talk about products. Shes an energy vacuum, you'd nearly be tired after listening to her ramble on, she's not very articulate and she doesn't have the common sense to turn off her bloody notifications. She also forgets to label #ba constantly, its very unprofessional.

She has a small core group of followers who are insanely loyal to her but that's it, its always the same ones giving her encouragement and licking her arse, but thats it, the rest of us are having a nose to see if she'll spill about why the wedding was cancelled😀😀
She wants a deal with Aldi!! Watch this space.. she mentioned you can but the ready meals at Aldi.. Julie is the same just waiting for the #Colb with Aldi’s.. everything you said is completely right..👍🏼

Reactions: 3
She wants a deal with Aldi!! Watch this space.. she mentioned you can but the ready meals at Aldi.. Julie is the same just waiting for the #Colb with Aldi’s.. everything you said is completely right..👍🏼
You're so right but she'll be waiting 🙈😂

She's actually being on plan ya Ill believe it when I see it! 😂Also that lip smack at the end is so annoying!!! I know it's probably a habit and it's so mean of me to say but how annoying is it?!! 🙈

Last edited:

I agree. I can’t see any decent companies paying those 2 to advertise. Anyone with cop on wouldn’t be influenced by either. I can’t believe she is getting away with those meals and the big bags of jellies. It’s disgraceful

Reactions: 6
She can’t even string a sentence together without saying Am am am am. Has anyone reported her for driving on a provisional license ?

I hit unfollow today. If I had to listen to “I done...” one more time. A bugbear of mine

She can’t even string a sentence together without saying Am am am am. Has anyone reported her for driving on a provisional license ?
I don't know how she's getting away with it another person would be off the road. A girl I worked with had her car siezed by the guards for driving unaccompanied on provisional licence

No mention of slimming world consultant... Mindfulness 😂😂 seriously.....Self employed ==== ejett.... Wannna beeeeee influencer/blogger... Who eats free ready meals & influences in the next minute jelly sweets 🙄🙄... "RUN- WITH-THE-FOX---HUNT-WITH-THE-HOUND...

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.