Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how she's getting away with it another person would be off the road. A girl I worked with had her car siezed by the guards for driving unaccompanied on provisional licence
How’s she getting away with that!! That’s a disgrace!!

Laptop out!! Looking at this page I’d say!! 😂😂

Is there a thread on here for Nathan Adams ?
Don’t think so!! Sounds like a gangster/cowboy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The price of the jellies too. You would want to be off your head to buy a packet. Fyi Sarah, weigh loss and stuffing your face with sweets and processed food do not go hand in hand. Just in case you didn't realise that as a slimming consultant.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The price of the jellies too. You would want to be off your head to buy a packet. Fyi Sarah, weigh loss and stuffing your face with sweets and processed food do not go hand in hand. Just in case you didn't realise that as a slimming consultant.
Id love to see her face when she reads this comment 😂🙈😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hopefully she will call me out for TROLLING even though it's just an educated observation of mine.
Nah she'll go all quiet for a bit when she realises her last rant just brought attention to this site😀😀😀 and the fact that her sisters are probably active on here themselves😀😀😀

Reactions: 5
Ah stop she's glued to the page. Yesterday someone mentioned if she showed more food and weight loss stuff she'd be more engaging and voila today it's all food. Hi Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes a car crash seriously.. leading upto the wedding it was.

● Getting her botox done (FREE)
● Cocos giving her FREE treatments leading upto the wedding
●Cocos doing that laser tit on her TASH (FREE)
●Getting her flabby fat toned as she thought (FREE)
● Getting trails for her tan every 2 weeks
● Colin Tobin an Dr Laura looking after her teeth coming upto the wedding aswell (FREE)
●COCOS looking after her lash lift

AND God only knows what else shes being getting for free or paid for!!!!!!

Heres poor Brian out breaking his balls trying to pay the RENT bills wedding etc and she out having a hooley for herself!

She only said the nigjt of her "KITCHEN PARTY" she didnt know if she wanted to go ahead with it or not and was afaird incase her BRIDESMAIDS would out do her!!!!!

Still waiting for her story on how to deal with the tit from a break Up

Anyone else cop before COVID Poor Luke was fucked into creche and she use to be minding her sisters kids!!! I personally thought that was heartbreaking

• Wow
Reactions: 14

● Colin Tobin an Dr Laura looking after her teeth coming upto the wedding aswell (FREE)

Heres poor Brian out breaking his balls trying to pay the RENT bills wedding etc and she out having a hooley for herself!

She only said the nigjt of her "KITCHEN PARTY" she didnt know if she wanted to go ahead with it or not and was afaird incase her BRIDESMAIDS would out do her!!!!!

I'd say she is trying to guess who you are😂 and on a witch hunt through friends and family to find out. The face chewed off them all 🤪
She changed it to how to deal with going through a bad time..

Reactions: 6
Ah God love her, Nathan has her working overtime to make nutri quick happen, I got one of their meals last week and it was awful, if I was on slimming world it would not be worth 11 syns, pure cheap ingredients

Ah God love her, Nathan has her working overtime to make nutri quick happen, I got one of their meals last week and it was awful, if I was on slimming world it would not be worth 11 syns, pure cheap ingredients
I got the Shepard's pie one and it was as dry 😨 never again, didn't realise that was his thing too

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Nathan has anything to do with Nutriquick? They were developed by a few people and made in Blessington.

Reactions: 1
I'd say she is trying to guess who you are😂 and on a witch hunt through friends and family to find out. The face chewed off them all 🤪
She changed it to how to deal with going through a bad time..
Closer then she knows darling 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Anyone else cop before COVID Poor Luke was fucked into creche and she use to be minding her sisters kids!!! I personally thought that was heartbreaking
Agree with all of this 🙌 she seems to hate Luke,the poor child I feel so sorry for him, the way she rolls her eyes Everytime he talks to her ! It's like he's a major inconvenience for her and gets in the way of her "busy schedule" - I hope you are reading here Sarah and take this comment into consideration and treat your child better and appreciate him, you are so lucky to have a beautiful and healthy child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.