Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she’s dying today!! Watch her all week now feeling sorry for herself!! It’s very quick to be seeing someone new isn’t it!! Than again the ex didn’t even wait until they broke up to move on, and with another fellow!! That’s a hard pill to swallow!! 🙈🙈Wonder is he still working with her dad and brother in law? Anyone know??
Another fella? What?

Brian is straight. If he cheated at all (which I don’t believe) it wasn’t with another man, and he isn’t going out with a man now.
Could you imagine that loudmouth drama queen keeping quiet for his sake if that was the case? She’d be almost gleeful, she’d use it as an opportunity to humiliate and discredit him and gain some sympathy for herself.

The reality is that Brian was always a nice guy from a nice family.
She was with her ex before that for years, and when they broke up she shacked up with Brian in record time, she moved onto him in a matter of weeks.
She knew he liked her and I believe she used him as an opportunity to give the two fingers to her ex. Then she fell pregnant really quickly not long after they got together, I don’t believe this was intentional, but the cracks began to show and it became clear they weren’t compatible.

They split when Luke was a small baby and I honestly believe that they only got back together for his sake.
I think it was always obvious that Brian was weak for her (I don’t understand why), and for her end of the bargain she got to do whatever she wanted and treat him like tit.

The idea of the house, the engagement and wedding also appealed to her cause she likes to look like she has her tit together, it fits her mom blogger aesthetic.
But she always thought she was too good for him. From what I know, he’s decent family man who always did his best for them.
He’s not the worst looking either, and he pandered to all her dramatic BS. She’s only fooling herself if she thinks she’ll do better.

From what I have heard she had not only cheated, she was caught texting and emotionally cheating with someone else.
I find that far more plausible than Brian cheating with a gay lover, and her having the good grace to keep his secret for him.
Sarah only cares about Sarah, if she had been wronged in any way at all she’d be shouting it from the rooftops.
She was the one in the wrong here, and her defensive and secretive behaviour since the wedding was cancelled proves that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Her other sister Katie has up pics of them camping. Sarah is nowhere to be seen despite her pic with luke. The alpaca isn't there either. Just the dad alpaca's husband Peter her sister katie and her fella.

Another family smoking around kids. Not just twins and me. This mind you is inside a tent. View attachment 199387
They’re not there, it’s all the men with the kids and Katie the rest we’re home and going down today ... hate smoking let alone around the kids AND in a tent 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Brian is straight. If he cheated at all (which I don’t believe) it wasn’t with another man, and he isn’t going out with a man now.
Could you imagine that loudmouth drama queen keeping quiet for his sake if that was the case? She’d be almost gleeful, she’d use it as an opportunity to humiliate and discredit him and gain some sympathy for herself.

She was with her ex before that for years, and when they broke up she shacked up with Brian in record time, she moved onto him in a matter of weeks.
She knew he liked her and I believe she used him as an opportunity to give the two fingers to her ex. Then she fell pregnant really quickly not long after they got together, I don’t believe this was intentional, but the cracks began to show and it became clear they weren’t compatible.

They split when Luke was a small baby and I honestly believe that they only got back together for his sake.
I think it was always obvious that Brian was weak for her (I don’t understand why), and for her end of the bargain she got to do whatever she wanted and treat him like tit.

The idea of the house, the engagement and wedding also appealed to her cause she likes to look like she has her tit together, it fits her mom blogger aesthetic.
But she always thought she was too good for him. From what I know, he’s decent family man who always did his best for them.
He’s not the worst looking either, and he pandered to all her dramatic BS. She’s only fooling herself if she thinks she’ll do better.

From what I have heard she had not only cheated, she was caught texting and emotionally cheating with someone else.
I find that far more plausible than Brian cheating with a gay lover, and her having the good grace to keep his secret for him.
Sarah only cares about Sarah, if she had been wronged in any way at all she’d be shouting it from the rooftops.
She was the one in the wrong here, and her defensive and secretive behaviour since the wedding was cancelled proves that.
Far more plausible ✅

Reactions: 14

I don’t think she would, I think she would be embarrassed and mortified, that’s why I think there’s truth to it. Also someone allegedly “in the know” posted here before that it was true.

Reactions: 4

Brian’s family are lovely. There very reserved and quiet. I heard sarah did cheat on him and was in a relationship with someone else behind brian’s back. I think brian got a lucky escape and no doubt sarah is with your man she was cheating on brian with. Brian left a very good looking lovely girl for sarah. I bet you anything there will be another luke soon. Sarah’s family are far from quiet. There all mad for the drink including both her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else cringe when they see Tina skulling back the pints? How ladylike 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think she would, I think she would be embarrassed and mortified, that’s why I think there’s truth to it. Also someone allegedly “in the know” posted here before that it was true.
I don’t agree, maybe at the very start that might have been the case but now he’s made her go to mediation, she can’t FaceTime Luke whenever she pleases, and things are very clearly sour between them?
She’s as spiteful as they come, she would take the embarrassment if it meant she could disgrace and humiliate him.

As for the person who was ‘in the know’, I take any outlandish claims made here with a very big pinch of salt.
It was the same on the Aoibhe Devlin thread, all these alleged ‘close friends and neighbours’ posting tea yet not one of them could say if the baby had been born. Most of what was posted was probably BS.
If that person was close enough to Sarah to know that the reason they split is cause Brian was gay, I’m sure they’d have info on Sarah’s new fella etc but so far it’s been radio silence.

Brian was always very uncomfortable with the insta life, he hated being on camera and only put up with it for Sarah’s sake so it’s a bit sad that he’s being accused of having a gay lover with absolutely no proof to back it up on forums like this.
I hope he’s able to find some peace and move on without comments like that ruining his future when he’s done nothing to deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Brian's is still friends with all the family and they like his photos on FB, if someone cheated on my sister/daughter I sure as hell would of deleted them off FB.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know lads she’s a as rough as the road when the buttevant roadworks were goin on. Now she herself thinks she a model and fair play for the confidence but she’s a complete header and the family aren’t much better. I’d be afraid of my life to be the bleeping milk man there let alone to be any guy riding any one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know lads she’s a as rough as the road when the buttevant roadworks were goin on. Now she herself thinks she a model and fair play for the confidence but she’s a complete header and the family aren’t much better. I’d be afraid of my life to be the bleeping milk man there let alone to be any guy riding any one of them
I know what you mean, how anyone goes to the sister to get their hair done when her own is like that is beyond me😮😮

• Haha
Roosters over rated and over priced!! More money than sense!! You’d make better yourself at home!! Looks like she didn’t like the free ready meals!! 😂

• Haha
She has a man already in her life?? Do you mean her ex is dating another male?? Or am I reading it right?? Jesus its like Eastenders😅🤣😁

Twice in one weekend were been treated to the half naked photos... defo a new man on the scene...

Reactions: 5
Twice in one weekend were been treated to the half naked photos... defo a new man on the scene...
she loves attention lads and no matter what happened with Brian - whether he rode a priest, a nun, or nobody at all- many of her actions now are to get at him in some way. She did the same first time they broke up . She may not want him back but she craves control & to be thought about. She’s no beauty like I mean it’s all powder and paint and angles and a fuckin waist trainer .....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

I think your bang on here. I'd say the whole rumour was to discredit him and humiliate him by making people thinking he's gay. Nothing wrong with it if he was but I doubt it. It was better it was ended than to marry and then break up. Poor Luke stuck in the middle of it

Reactions: 11
All that effort for lunch at The Viduct!! You couldn’t make it it!! #BA😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.