Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Oh My Glam face pallette she is pushing is absolute shite. I'm a makeup artist and I'm doing the Laura B mua course online for a bit of a refresh before I return to work in August. She raved about it so I bought her bundle from Oh My Glam. Big thumbs down. Its like Pennys makeup. The plush lip liquid lipsticks are lovely. Rest is useless.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else agree all the food she got today and only took the light snack if that was me I’d be firing to cook it straight away just goes to show you all how lazy she is Sarah wipe the brown stuff from your top lip ehhhhhh.......tit😂😂🤪

How do you know this

Does anyone else notice she always pulls her tops off her shoulder. Even when there not. She's doing it today in her stories. She has to shower the collar bone cause she's sooo skinny
Because doing this makes her so cool not we live in Ireland we’re 90 percent of the time it’s raining mostly don’t no we’re she think she is her dress sence is horrible like come on a knitted jumper And shorts 😜

Reactions: 5
That Oh My Glam face pallette she is pushing is absolute shite. I'm a makeup artist and I'm doing the Laura B mua course online for a bit of a refresh before I return to work in August. She raved about it so I bought her bundle from Oh My Glam. Big thumbs down. Its like Pennys makeup. The plush lip liquid lipsticks are lovely. Rest is useless.

I bought Oh my glam during lockdown down . Pure shite. Like pound shop quality

Reactions: 4
I bought Oh my glam during lockdown down . Pure shite. Like pound shop quality
I was a bit tempted because they're copies of a Mac palette I loved but I didn't want to buy the Mac one again because they're not cruelty free. Once I saw the state of it on Sarah and Julie though, I decided to pass 😁
I know neither of them are muas but they actually could not have done s worse job showing off the makeup if they tried, they're both dim as duck. Showed us that it's full of cheap talc😂😂😂

• Haha
The black & white selfie up this morning 😂😂 the head on her and what’s the betting she has no clue what the whole thing is about? It’s like her BLM post where she slapped all lives matter up and did no research at all

The black & white selfie up this morning 😂😂 the head on her and what’s the betting she has no clue what the whole thing is about? It’s like her BLM post where she slapped all lives matter up and did no research at all
I dont think any of them are aware of what its about

Really disappointing to see Nutriquick gifting her meals. Nutriquick are calorie controlled, balanced meals and she’s putting them through the syn calculator. Food should never be defined as good or bad, she doesn’t have a clue about nutrition or macros.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Really disappointing to see Nutriquick gifting her meals. Nutriquick are calorie controlled, balanced meals and she’s putting them through the syn calculator. Food should never be defined as good or bad, she doesn’t have a clue about nutrition or macros.
Great point. SW plan based on 60g carb a day fails to tell people there’s an element of carbs in many foods like starchy veg, rice cakes - etc. Nutri quick are actually decent whole foods. Synning is not nutrionally based despite what tit they spout you.

Yet again, letting her PAYING clients down. What would happen if it was a normal meeting, would she just post on facebook to cancel 2 hours before the meeting. Pathetic.
(Screenshot from a whats app group, im not in the group!)
It's fairly obvious now that she's not following slimming world any more and that why she doesn't really show her food. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she was following a plan set out by her personal trainer the whole time.
She's taking money from people who think they can get the weight loss she's getting from following slimming world, I think she believes she has a career as the next big wellness influencer on instagram, god love her when she realises she comes off as very unlikable on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's fairly obvious now that she's not following slimming world any more and that why she doesn't really show her food. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she was following a plan set out by her personal trainer the whole time.
She's taking money from people who think they can get the weight loss she's getting from following slimming world, I think she believes she has a career as the next big wellness influencer on instagram, god love her when she realises she comes off as very unlikable on her stories
Exact same shite as Supermom and look where she has ended up.... Insta obscurity, where she can’t get an #ad #gifted or #prpack to save her life.

Reactions: 3
Exact same shite as Supermom and look where she has ended up.... Insta obscurity, where she can’t get an #ad #gifted or #prpack to save her life.
She's headed right down the same road as her pal Teresa, except sms actually has a bit of personality 😁

Reactions: 3
I agree. I think she sees herself as a huge star and is dying to leave SW.

I agree. I think she sees herself as a huge star and is dying to leave SW.
A huge star oh Christ above. A rough norry , giving the sound Norries a bad name, who isn’t even honest with herself about her weight & food....

Reactions: 9
A huge star oh Christ above. A rough norry , giving the sound Norries a bad name, who isn’t even honest with herself about her weight & food....
She hasn’t a hope of making it big but in her head she is the queen influencer 😂😂

She hasn’t a hope of making it big but in her head she is the queen influencer 😂😂
She genuinely thinks she's an influencer now, she's painful to listen to, has no personality and can only get the likes of bperfect and ohmyglam to work with her😁 my nannys dog could be a brand ambassador for ohmyglam and he'd do a better job😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.