Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus lads she was fair thick in her latest stories from this morning 😂😂 must of been a lovers tiff with Baby Daddy Brian!! I’d say that’s the reason she couldn’t go out today maybe he wouldn’t keep Luke overnight???

Reactions: 2
Jesus lads she was fair thick in her latest stories from this morning 😂😂 must of been a lovers tiff with Baby Daddy Brian!! I’d say that’s the reason she couldn’t go out today maybe he wouldn’t keep Luke overnight???
Heaven forbid she have to look after her own child.....

Reactions: 1
Nah I'd say it's the new fella...everything is a fight with her. She was always fighting with Brian...like anything he did wasnt good enough and she would just say...but shur we all fight with our partners all the time...em no Sarah..we dont if you fight all the time what is the point...thankfully they realised this before wedding

Reactions: 6
Exactly, if she has all this loose skin that she wants surgery for, is the waist trainer just holding it in and not 'training' her waist at all

Reactions: 1
I thought I wanted a waist trainer cause she was on about them last week, but I dont think there what I need. I need the after baby belly wobble held in. That's some medieval thing shes plugging

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nah I'd say it's the new fella...everything is a fight with her. She was always fighting with Brian...like anything he did wasnt good enough and she would just say...but shur we all fight with our partners all the time...em no Sarah..we dont if you fight all the time what is the point...thankfully they realised this before wedding
100%!! she prob couldn’t get rid of Luke long enough to spend time with his new daddy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought I wanted a waist trainer cause she was on about them last week, but I dont think there what I need. I need the after baby belly wobble held in. That's some medieval thing shes plugging
You can see it through her clothes when she wears it to keep everything sucked it. Just wear a looser longer top Sarah. Not many people can get away with a cropped top. She probably wears it in bed with the new fella 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is a belter is that the only song she knows that songs drives me to distraction 😔😔😔😔😔 biggest turn off a song I ever had.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's the only modern song she likes. Her usual taste is Daniel O'Donnell and old time Irish. She acts like the song was written for her. Cringe. She is very vain

She’s not a great ad for that tan she’s on very dirty looking on her chest today when she’s doing the Aldi make up story 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.